TRUMP SAYS "COVFEFE" WASN'T A TYPO

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/870005223384907776

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/covfefe-game/
translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably was and he was just fucking with people.

Then again, it's pretty hard to make a type like that.

maybe it's some sort of Machiavellian shit. Maybe the 6D underwater chess thing is real

HOW the FUCK will SKRUMZPF EVER recover???/

*7D

he's an idiot if he thinks anyone will believe it wasn't a typo, and you're an idiot for thinking he's thinking at all

not really. If he was trying to type "coverage", look at where V and R are on the keyboard, right next to F. On a touchscreen keyboard it'd be easy to fat finger it

It's a metal alloy

He's just memeing.

>HE MUST BE IMPEACHED ASAP

Jesus fuck why do all the anti-Trump Twitter SJWs act so mentally ill all the time?

BREAKING: DRUMPF MUST BE IMPEACHED! HE IS NOT WELL!

Sometimes, pure genius happens by accident. Covfefe was divine. Just look at how triggered the left got. Almost daily I'm amazed at his level of trolling.

>"covefe" is a secret code.

HE FOUND THE NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES! WE'RE ALL FUCKED!

I just laugh at them.

i promise you that trump took a couple of ambien and stayed up a few minutes longer than he should've.
then he decided to start tweeting, started tripping out and then passed out in the middle.
ive done it a million times and it always comes up covfefe

BLUMPF
BLUMPF
TRUMPITY
DRUMPF

TWO SCOOOPS!

So maybe it is an acronym

Count
Our
Votes!
Free
Everyone
Free
Everyone!

Or?

It's an alloy. Iron, Cobalt, Vanadium.

Military applications, extremely high melt temp, very strong.

(first sentence of) fpbp

It's definitely just , trump fatfingered it and is now fucking with people for lulz. Naturally, mainstream media and plebbit eat it up like he's doing damage control or some shit

good article from Heartise on the subject

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/covfefe-game/

my sentiments as well friend

>This is sociopathy

LOL

Ikr?

Trump sneezed everyone! Quit get CNN on this! Trump made a typo?! Mother lf god.. stop the fucking presses we need everyone on this asap!

Denying it was a typo was obviously a joke. I'm not surprised liberals are sperging out over it considering they have no sense of humor.

are you demonstrating or did you just pass into an ambien induced nap?

daily reminder

Evil runs deep. Satanists, kiddly diddlers, extremely corrupt people in high positions and the Deep state which had planned a mass genocide had their 50 year plan messed up by the election of an outsider like Trump. If he can find an honest non blackmailed judge or two and a few honest police there are about 3000 high ranking people who should rot in jail for life. Alas, it is a blackmailed nation-the FBI, CIA, DHA, NASA, Pentagon, etc.-so corrupt they have become mass murders worldwide-starting pretty well every war. a President they did not choose and control is unacceptable. We the people are just livestock to them. Disposable. Satan rules.

Sean Spicer said it was intended for a small group of people that know what it means. Let's assume he told the truth and Trump did as well when he said it was not a typo.
Let's assume Hillary also was not only being clever but also new what it meant when she said
"People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe"

I think it perhaps could be an acronym relating to the voting fraud task committee. We know both sides probably had voting fraud and Trump is probably investigating how he would have done if no fraud on either side took place. Or perhaps thinking of exposing all the voting fraud and Hillary is warning him that she knows he did it too.

Something like:
Cancel
Our
Votes.
Faked!
Everything
Fixed
Empty!

Count
Our
Voter
Fraud!
Enemy
Faked
Everything

Can't
Open
Voting
Felony
Entrapment
Fees
Enclosed

Wheres my tinfoil...

It would have autocompleted by default s what? If it autocorrected to covfefe it means he typed it before.

Clinton Ordered Vince Foster Execution, Falsified Evidence

>Trump has a major scandal
>News jumps on it and attacks him for it
>Trump manufactures drama to create a different news cycle to take the heat off of the really incriminating stuff
>Media falls for it
>Make themselves look like petty assholes for dwelling on something so small
>Trump initial scandal goes under the radar and people forget about it

This trend has been going on and on since his campaign days. It's getting pretty sad at this point that this is the state of American politics.

I'd buy this but why put despite our negative press before that? Just so people would buy he was mistyping? And if som why Sean Spicer say it was intended for a small group that knew what it meant? Isn't it better to say it was a typo?

Perhaps he's planning something that will have negative impact on approval rating despite negative press.

Haha, wow!

Trump just spilled the beans on Teslas formula for Unobtainium. Nuclear codes are literally nothing next to covfefe.

I saw Trump tards on a different chan supposedly 'decode' this earlier today, I told them they were clearly delusional. Okay, let's say it's true....what the fuck is the next step. I'm still on the fence with this guy because his foreign policy has been horrendous, just as hillary would have done.

I want to believe.

Why leave it up for 5+ hours though

Clinton
Ordered
Vince
Foster
Executed
Faked
Evidence

Let's assume that is it. Trump essentially saying despite negative press, The deep state doesn't hold the cards, we can always expose the Vince Foster and media coverup"
?

>he saves reaction pictures on his computer

>Trump denies typo
IMPEACH!!!!!!!

Cambodia Ordered Very Fruitful Ecstasy For Everyone

Oy vey goyim! Only das juden has enough intellect to decode das psypher!

Nein nein nein!

Oh, we know.

WE KNOW.

thats how you spell coffee in bavaria,

what's that from?

Plurals take die and Jude is masculine. Stop embarrassing us.

>>Trump denies typo
>IMPEACH!!!!!!!

Trump denies autism

Just like how you threw an 's' in your post where there shouldn't be one? How are you going to make a post about typos and then have a typo?

This is some Kids Next Door stuff

What am I looking at?

It wasn't. It was an intentional trick to get the news cycle focused on that instead of the Paris climate pullout. And it worked.

He's done this literally every single time. He keeps playing the media and makes it so they can't stop talking about him personally. He wrote two books about it.

I think him denying it is just a joke...

Media is too thirsty

It's like foshizzle, but without the hadrizzle

It wasn't it means
>I WILL STAND UP
not my finding, it's in shitskinspeak

translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe

Also don't forget fefe

oh just demonstrating
its honestly been a long time since my doctors would prescribe me ambien

Who cares? Why is that even news? The Left is extremely stupid lately.

>the left calls trump a retard for a "typo" that is actually an Arabic phrase

KEK

Daily reminder that this is best timeline

Is this how low the left has gotten? Literally making a one word typo news? SAD

Don't think they know what they are talking about just desperate shitslinging as usual

its not working for me on google translate, i call shenanigans

Trump just keeps on trolling hard. I love it

jesus christ

I think you cracked it

He probably got drunk and passed out. I've done it before and texted weird shit.

Lulz very redpill

Except for the part where there's an actual major scandal and not made-up bullshit, leaf.

he doesnt drink.
if its not ambien, ill eat my hat
actually he probably has government scientists cook him up super ambien, but then he also calls them nerds to their faces. big alpha move, many such cases

>HOW the FUCK will SKRUMZPF EVER recover???/