COVFEFE IS A SPIRITUAL TRIGGER

Nobody "knows" what covfefe means. It's ambiguous and open to interpretation, a blank canvas. What have we chosen to do with it? Individuals and institutions of all varieties use it to make jokes, make their political points, express what they feel and think. The genius is that the tweet itself didn't make any cogent point or present any facts, but still it immediately became a conduit and battleground in expressing ones views.

This is a perfect corollary to the direction political, social, and cultural discourse has taken in our cultural struggle. Every event is vaguely extrapolated, interpreted generously, or outright misrepresented until it can be tangentially connected to whatever particular idea the viewer has on their mind and wanted to talk about in the first place. This is most obvious in modern progressive politics where seemingly benign statements or objects will be twisted and brought into an overarching argument on inequality or race or sexism. But this tweet makes that flimsy pretense generating unnecessary.

The reason why this is important and valuable is that it brings us closer the higher level communication of raw interfacing of our thoughts and emotions, as a mode of social/political/cultural discourse. This wouldn't be possible without the ubiquity of the internet, which has served as an artificial steeping stone training wheels version of this kind of mind touching direct interface. Both literally in the sense that twitter is new, but also in the sense that it's allowed us to communicate faster (which is really just closer to this raw interfacing) and gravitate towards a shorthand which can convey our deeper political thoughts and emotions, display our thoughts on watershed issues of civilizations direction, without intense lengthy discussion before hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe
translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe
vacuumschmelze.com/index.php?id=118
americanelements.com/iron-cobalt-vanadium-alloy
gematrix.org/?word=covfefe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is another step in bringing us closer to pure thought sharing, a necessary step for our civilization to develop. But it's not taking the form I thought it would! That's what's so interesting about this. The kind of thought sharing connected consciousness that is normally trotted out as a necessary evolutionary step is typically presented as a new age idealistic fantasy where pure thought interfacing will allow humans to pacify and overcome differences to present a united ideology, and that may occur, but first we have to use raw thought interface to battle over what that united ideology should be in the first place.

It's Russian for 'cuntiness'.

wat

God sends his spiritual warriors into the crucible

Fnord

It was just an innocent typo and Spicer claimed that a secret group knew the meaning just to troll.

WHO are you

Also that word didn't exist until Trump created it. Now all the search engines have indexed it, and we can track how far covfefe has reached into the internet.

Not true..it's a really old word in a really old language.

Covfefe, shadilay, kek. All of these were words with no meaning once.

congratulations, you've figured out what a meme is

saged

Aramiac for Revelation or To reveal the Truth.

still are you fucking redditor

Clintons
Ordered
Vince
Foster
Executed
Faked
Evidence

Exactly, how perfect that he used an unindexed word to give name to the phenomenon of taking any opportunity as a conduit for the expression you wished to convey regardless? He didn't invent the concept just made a word for it.

Trump isn't our "savior" in every way Sup Forums thought he would be, furthering the closeness of consciousness connection is one of his duties, whether he consciously realizes it or not.

>a blank canvas
/jewthread

You didn't understand my point

Yes it is ancient Aramaic

translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe
>I will stand up

I just find it amazing that Trump is so ominous; everyone's focusing on some pointless bullshit, utterly deflecting the impeachment assertions. Man is so 4d, he's playing footsies, it's like a whiffed jab.

Hello, Bannon.
Monarchy, when? After the inevitable fall of classical liberalism?

ancient egyptian for sacrifice

>t. hooknosed schizo

People in glass houses shouldn't throw glass?

>despite the constant negative press [I will stand up]

okay bois. i followed the lead from the other user. and i think it leads to nasa bois! i ain't clicking on it though...

>This is another step in bringing us closer to pure thought sharing, a necessary step for our civilization to develop.
I don't know if I like that idea. One thought sounds worse than a one world government. Everyone thinks the same things, everyone is controlled.
Except (((them.)))

wow i went to that url and now covfefe

It's nice that we could all laugh at it. He's such a tough guy it's nice if he shows some humility and laughs at himself.

i don't know what it is. but obviously secret technology trump is trying to so us.

btw Congrats on being added to the kill list OP

"I will stand"
translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe

i did hear he had issues with standing up if you know what i mean.

I didnt understand a word of it but bump because it was still a fun read.

I like fun reads.

I HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED
ASK ME ANYTHING

I still love the brainlets that found their way to this board.

I wonder how many here actually understood the point of this thread?

How deep does this word go?

Is covfefe one of Kek's holy words?

flube

This thread is making me scared, why are there so few knowing responses?

>people in glass houses shouldn't throw glass
is hillary retarded?

If it really does mean I will stand in the language of Jesus Christ then god bless Donald Trump. I think that menas the small group of people Spicer was referring to are the Christians of the mid-east that are being exterminated by the world powers. trump is telling them he is with them and will stand against the world powers too. YES!!!! Thats it!!!! Who had just had a beheaded inage of himself on the web and who is actually being beheaded irl? trump and the Christians of the mid-east..the SAINTS that will rule with Christ for a thousand years. That makes sense based on the timing.

It is in the middle of the night/morning, can't see the difference here though

Somebody go to twatter and solve it
>I will stand up
and add his other statement before that

>I ain't clicking on it though...
>Links are purple

Well, I assumed he was alluding to the heart of what we would call today 'meme-craft'. That is, the power to transmit large if nebulous ideas within digital culture, a modern elaboration on language. But instead of simply making new phonemes to represent an idea, we use images and themes which are re-transmitted globally to encapsulate and convey the contours of new ideas, visions and so on, such as we saw spike with the Pepe memes last year. People outside the culture assumed it had something to do with the alt-right, but couldn't pin either down well, and found it wasn't as easy to transliterate as a simple macro from a decade ago. In short, the power to communicate ideas by attaching meaning to spontaneously erupting neologisms that already have instant currency.

Either that, or OP was talking about cake, which is what I was thinking about. I like cake too. a lot, actually.

I don't think it is a word. more like a anagram or code. We need more info to confirm it's holiness. Fx Pepe has been confirmed many times over.

yes noted.. i did click but my browser crashed.

Same here, it's just a giant encrypted file.

>covfefe
>coverage
>cov
>erage
>e-rage
It was a message about e-rage guys.

>pretending classical liberalism survived past WW1

>do not throw souls

>it didn't, yet the ideology persists
>Constitution
>classical liberalism is the mother of contemporary liberalism

NASA/JPL has a lot of that stuff. I made the mistake of trying to download raw image data from Mars once. The fucking pictures alone can be over a gigabyte.

Good post OP!

>Nobody "knows" what covfefe means.

This is perhaps the most important turning point in the Trump arch.
I am ready to ascend to the next Covfefe.

Run multiple copies of covfefe through google translate of similar systems. Things start to get interesting when you get past 48.

covfefe has already been defined dipshit, kek willed it.

whose civilization? there is not one civilization, there are plenty of them, and others who parasite off them. so what you describe will actually become a bunch of mind parasites ticking off some higher consciousness

the co makes a nuclear missile and the v is the coast of south california at the san onofre power plant

with the e's being the domes of the power plant

nobody on earth knows this stuff but a few

its how the end times starts

Larry Nichols said during the campaign he had evidence that was very incriminating. At least to open up the case again. They killed him in a house/room that Bill used as a fuckpad. Then they moved him but he had carpet material on him. There was also some problem with the briefcase

what about those?

the f in fe fe

could be a cross with a "passing over" at the top because christians pass over the end times

Psykose

>COVFEFE IS A SPIRITUAL TRIGGER

One part cobalt, one part vanadium, two parts iron.

Recipe for stronk steel.

Chekkk

vacuumschmelze.com/index.php?id=118

here it is. the trumpian alloy.
americanelements.com/iron-cobalt-vanadium-alloy

COVFEFE IS THE WORD
THE LOGOS
THE ARTICULATED TRUTH

COVFEFE IS THE RESURRECTED LOGOS! IT ALL MAKES SENSE! THAT MUST BE WHY I CLEANED MY ROOM TODAY!

co+v+fe is used in magnetic cores.

My Protestant brothers have done it again. We never fail to predict the culmination of the 20th century rapture doctrine.
Great work. Let's hope we're right this time, unlike the last few hundred. It's starting to make us look bad.

sors plox you filthy doublekike

welp, that explains everything

DUDE you are so DEEP

that makes no sense and is almost as cringey as "lets pokemon go out and vote"

what is she even trying to say? people in glass houses shouldn't throw glass?

Co V Fe Fe

27 23 26 26

2+7+2+3=14
2+6=8
2+6=8

According to Google translate, "covfefe" is a Samoan word.

A Samoan word that translates to English as "covfefe".

The Rock and Tulsi Gabbard are both samoan. maybe its a warning or something. Covfefe is Tulsis nickname in bed.

Yeah I made this post for my own ego gratification, everybody knows that.

FNORD!

Hmmmmmm

>Trump is testing just how powerful his twitter is and what his supporters can make with it

Spiritual Bump.

Bump, nice thread OP.

Wow

We know he was spelling "coverage" right?

Like I don't get why people have gone full autism over an honest mistake...don't even like Trump but this hivemind mockery is like the definition of insanity....this guy is seriously hated lol

It's not a mistake if Kek willed it.

What is that pic from?

Hell is for ever!

From

From now on we must call fake news deliberate misinformation.

Also, the link.
gematrix.org/?word=covfefe
>I AM AN INSTRUMENT
>HOLY SON OF GOD
>THE THRONE OF LUCIFER
>ORION THE HUNTER
>Kim Jong Il
I'm scared user.
THIS. Fake News is all washed up, we need a new term.

Covfefe would be a great term for that

Covfefe is a simplification of an Aramaic phrase meaning
Cov - Pronounced (khav) - Roughly translating to "ground" or "Earth"

and

FeFe - Americanized phonetic spelling of "faheve" - translated from Aramaic to mean "interaction" particularly with respect to village elders meeting (i.e. politics)

Put together it means "earth politics" or Geopolitical Politics. It's a reference to "Foundations of Geopolitics", which is taught in Russia as a textbook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Basically it was a book written in 1997 that outlines the nonmilitaristic conquering of the world by Russia.

Specifically, it outlines each nation's role in the takeover. See "United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe" (Brexit)

Most of what it outlines has happened recently

Trump is an autist that made a mistake and is trying to play it as a joke. This covfefe shit is why you can't get laid Sup Forums, it's too cringey.