Transgender man and father-of-two adopted children happily announces he is pregnant with his gay husband...

>Transgender man and father-of-two adopted children happily announces he is pregnant with his gay husband, a year after suffering a miscarriage
>Trystan Reese, 34, and Biff Chaplow of Portland, Oregon, revealed on a recent podcast that they will be welcoming a son this summer
>Trystan, who is transgender, suffered a miscarriage last year at six-weeks, but the couple got to trying again right away
>The pair are already dads to two adopted children, Riley and Hailey

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4560560/Transgender-man-reveals-pregnant-miscarriage.htmlhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4560560/Transgender-man-reveals-pregnant-miscarriage.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX7Yt0D4NEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage'n this shit but just wanted to say there is no way this baby isn't coming out deformed in some way

Reading that headline was like having a stroke.

I think that article is stupid so here's a representation of how spin-2 particles move through space relative to the 3 dimensional axes.

Butch dyke gets pregnant by a trans man

Tumblr tier FtM are the most disgusting of the entire lgbtsnowflake thing.

Literally unholy jewish creations and they love to show their "male" pregnancy.

Neat.
>HAVE KIDS!
>STOP HAVING KIDS!

gross. they should have been stabbed

thats my stomach after 17 miller lites

Like my circumcision. Dont you hate dicks

>leaf

When we say we need to secure the existence of the white race, we don't mean sodomites.

Yeah only grab ems

So literally a straight couple....

>Transgender man and father-of-two adopted children happily announces he is pregnant with his gay husband, a year after suffering a miscarriage

TODAY IN NEWS

A MAN IMPREGNATES A WOMAN

MORE AT 10

fuck these retards

This is why I dont respect gay/trans issues politically. I like cumming on big tits but I dont shove it in people's faces and demand legislation on it, or force religions who might disapprove of it to respect my fetish.

Should be illegal if he is taking hormones... god only know what effect that will have on the baby

This right here is one of the many reasons why the jewish race must be exterminated.

K. Also yes you do. Interest has been lost enjoy the dickwaving

You think liberals care about the kid? Only if they can use the kid as a political tool.

>Sex Change
>Plays this shit up only for attention
>Miscarriage
>Does this shit again
>So progressive

This is straight up body horror like in a David Cronenberg movie. In the 80s/90s this would have been still declared insane and illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=iX7Yt0D4NEg

>Mentally ill woman
>Demands testosterone or else she'll kill herself so she can "become a man"
>Is perfectly fine with vaginal sex, pregnancy, and childbirth

Why aren't trannies sterilized? No child should have to suffer with a mentally ill parent

who fucking cares

you guys are literally the political rights version of tumblr

WAA WAA MOMMY THIS PREGNANT COUPLE ARE TRIGGERING ME WAA WAA MAKE IT STOP TRUMPY BUILDY WALLY QLUMFP WAA WAA

fucking hell, why do I even come here?

I thought you all wanted whites to have children anyway?

WUT?

jesus christ you guys bump anything
learn to sage

Wait...what if the extra testosterone via sumplements makes a alpha male....shit scept the faggotry of these two parents will balance it out never mind.

So if they divorce, who gets the kid and therefore the child support? There's no way either of them are actually working.

God, please just end it all...

FtM's are honestly more physically disgusting than even MtF's.

Their saving grace is that there are a lot less of them and they tend to be less outspoken and assertive (because they are females).

Do an ugly man knocks up a bearded lady, how is this news?

The Miracle of Life, tranny edition

Aha! I get to use the meme I just stole from some random person!!

Sure the kid will have all the hormones they need through the gestation.

Kid will suicide at his 35-40.

That means hes not fucking gay. But at least now they both have AIDS

>>The pair are already dads to two adopted children, Riley and Hailey
God why? those poor kids

Lesbians pretending to be parents just before they hang themselves up. Beautifull.

What are you, a bigot?

Trannies are sick fucks that should be sterilized

It's still an XX person and XY person making a child?
Why is this a news story?

XX + XX = No child without adoption or sperm donation
XY + XY = No child without adoption or egg and incubator/XX
XX + XY = Naturally able to conceive a child

you're all hate filled bigots

It's news because the woman "identifies" as a man

I'd love to hear the "banter" they have to endure at school.

>Some time later
>One of the adopted kids commits suicide
>Again, the two exploit it for a news article and attention.

Fags are greedy narcissists, they'll never stop making more demands

The Jews have gone too far. Honestly, I can't help but laugh. Maybe there should be more transsexual Jewish children too, right? I mean they're not bigots, are they?

>mother popping testosterone
>finds out too late that prenatal testosterone exposure is a thing

If it's a boy, he'll likely be autistic. If it's a girl, her femininity will be suppressed.

I swear both of them transitioned

>Why aren't trannies sterilized?
Exactly. A miscarriage was the best outcome, imagine having these fucked up faggots as parents

I feel bad for all those kids. They are going to be programmed to be fucked up from day one. There is no hope they are not crazy, they never stood a chance.

Selfish fucking degenerates doing what they do best; fucking up the world

>White People

graviton?

That fucking nose

>Why is this allowed?
This is like staring at some failed deformed experiment.

They'll adopt a gentile for that.

>white people

>Portland, Oregon

this is some white people shit honestly.
fuck you, you backward degenerate fucks.

>2 failed abortions

It's especially selfish of the mother since excess testosterone massively increases the risk of uterine/ovarian/breast cancer in women. She will die of one of these cancers or of stroke/heart disease before 45.

But who cares, at least she got to play dress up as a man!

that's fine, i've got 2 ropes

good lord
we're really hitting the shitter

Can we finally agree that there is no god?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

These cities are modern day Sodoms that need to be turned into salt. Disgusting. Nuke San Fran and Portland and Seattle and LA and NYC

Okay what the fuck

Same feels, user. Same feels.

Into the trash you go.

Jesus Vice, could you get any more retarded?

>transgendered man
>gay husband

How can he be gay if he's not a homosexual?

Fucking NORMINES can't even meme right, flamethrower is a terrible killing weapon but a great psychological one......

I'm gonna fuckin puke

If we're lucky we can get Buzzfeed to kick the bucket.

This is why Muslims hate us.

I almost think it's time we just prostrate ourselves and accept the demise of the west. It's not worth saving.

Why believe that? The Western World has been slipping into hedonistic degeneracy and its "reward" has been inexplicable invasion by foreign hordes along with an associated sharp uptick in rapes, crime, and violent attacks. A nuclear war that cleanses the planet by fire will be the finishing touch.

No He's there.
We just abandoned Him.

Look how progressive we are, we plan to lie to our children about mommy's gender

Nothing like a little juicy gossip to make people feel better about their own uncertain position. Love it! Wonderful slide thread antifa.

This. There are serious medical consequences to this.

Reminds me of my ex-fiance's boss who accidentally her child into cleft palate because she wouldn't stop smoking while pregnant.

Any spin-2 particle. SU(2) (which double-covers SO(3)) is simply connected

Dammit Sam

Damn dude, this thread makes me realize how lucky I was to just have a missing dad, an abusive mom, and a molester uncle. This shit is way worse.

>Making of a New American Serial Killer

Fuck me, the poor baby didn't stand a chance. He's be perfectly justified if he grew up to be Hitler 2.0.

Fucking women fetishists.

>Not a man, a man doesn't have female reproductive organs.

I honestly don't understand how anybody can support transgender people having biological kids. Anybody who supports this with no evidence has no understanding of biochemical cascades, embryonic development, or hormones

Good for them, I hope it works out. I would like to see more LGBTQ having children.

Fucking pedo!

>mfw
can we just fucking quarantine Portland already?

These women clearly have no problem with their female bodies, so why are they given synthetic testosterone?

Because woman always want it both ways.

*women

Literally neck yourself.

I just got why people are accelerationists.

Sooo ugly hairy woman gets preggers by her "gay" male lover who is really straight because he obviously can't stomach fucking ass. If facial automatically makes u male, then I've never met a Greek or Italian woman.