Umm sweeties

umm sweeties...

this isnt ok

Damn, dude shot a fucking cheetah?

Stop saying sweeties in all your posts. 2nd time I've seen it in the last 5 mins. What is the estrogen in your food making you a fag? Saged

is that trey parker on the left

Trumps grabbing pussy (2005 circa, negronized)

Everyone should spam all of her twitter posts doing the same shit she did to Trump.

Just a bunch of "Aww sweetie I know..." posts to everything she posts until she kills herself

aren't those things faster than bullets even? bravo.

>umm sweeties...
are you an 80 yo lady or a turd burglar?

Its a leopard and hunting one for no other reason than to kill it is gay as fuck

cheetahs are skinny and have lines around their nose/mouth I think it's a leopard

ABSOLUT SWEETIE

Yeah. We must hunt niggers instead!!

It's a fucking liger, you faggot. It's an endangered species protected by the migratory bird act!

awwww, he's hugging the kitty :)

This. Sweetie-post until she can't take it

Honesyly people that do this shit are the lowest of the. The cheetah was dping nothing to you. It just wanted tp exist and continue its magnificent lineage as the fastest land kitty on earth. No human cpuld ever compete with it yet here comes some white jack wagon with a gun who says "hurr durr ima kill dis cat so my wife wont leave me for tyrone xd" and ends up killing an innocent tiger. That thing couild have been the stepping stone for their species to evolve. What about the cubs? Who will take care of its offspring? How will the mother feel about being single all of a sudden?

kill yourself faggot, I bet you've never held a gun in your life much less toaken part in the timeless sport of hunting.

They tranqued this jag to tag.. Fucking dolts.

Kuffar poachers with have killed all of them if it wasn't for Rich Hunters paying fees to protect them

Are you fags really triggered by a cheetah?

All the money goes back to local tribes and conservation efforts. For every one killed they can raise 3 more.

I'd shoot every poaching cunt in sight if I could.

Lowest of the low.

do you know what the word poaching means

Nothing wrong with hunting in general, its often neccessary. However people don't eat leopards and there is no abundance of them to be managed so the only reason someone could have to hunt one is to show what a big tough gaylord they are for killing a predator from the safety of dozens of metres away with a gun, hence: gay as fuck.

>All the money goes back to local tribes and conservation efforts.

its a myth it goes to some corrupt government dude

i read like a legit 3000 post reddit once about this

badass

>so the only reason someone could have to hunt one is to show what a big tough gaylord they are
thanks for informing me you have zero knowledge or experience of hunting. Anglo scum so cucked they project themselves onto hunted game! Sad!

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Poaching necessitates illegality.

She would love this Pic related was in my livingroom growing up:

If there is interest, I have more photos of a few other large dead cats and a HUGE story.

I already blocked that bitch, I think EVERYONE should.

Can we make a BLOCK BESS meme?

So badass. Who cares if a cheetah dies. Sweetie go suck a dick.

Nature Preserves naturally grow overcrowded and hunting them in controlled fashion is how they are funded and how the population is kept down.

This kind of hunting is PRESERVING these species you fucking idiots. Anyone who doesn't think this is a good idea, go get out your fucking wallet and buy half of Africa to return to nature. Go on, do it. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

>>>>>reddit

>it's real
You shouldn't refer to your grandmother as "it", sweetie

That is a valid reason for hunting in general sure, where I grew up there is a semi-regular deer cull for example. Leopards however are threatened, there is no abundance.

I think it's a leopard

>Used to get tens of thousands of twitter (Yous)
>stuck with >200
She's wigging out.

I torture animals to death all the time. It's fun.

I'll take "Things that never happened for $500 bucks Alex"

I saw her cuck boyfriend and screamed....

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHY WON'T DRUMPF LET ME SPAM HIS MENTIONS ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>All the money goes back to local tribes
That's a bad thing though

How fucking dim are you?! There isn't enough to just go out and kill them. People like (((you))) are the reason we can't hunt willy nilly anymore because you fuckers always overfish, hunt out of season, hunt exotic game, etc. You want a fucking trophy to brag about? Go try and kill a Moose. There are plenty of them and its the most dangerous game in North America. You'll probably miss and get raped to death by one.

>Thinking Sup Forums is your internet bf
you need to leave your trailer more, US

Neither of those people are capable of having children

Sorry you're a no guns faggot in a faggot country and you dont get to partake in a manly sport like big game hunting

Sage

Hunting out of season is not worth the fines

That's not cheetah. Way too thick. Cheetahs are way skinnier.

As long as they're worth tens of thousands of dollars to foreign big game hunters, they're safe. The day hunting is ended, the animals will be all slaughtered and ground up to be sold to chinks as aphrodisiacs and cures for male pattern baldness.

They find old, sterile males who can no longer reproduce and they auction the hunting off to save all the other leopards. The older, sterile males also kill other leopards cubs to send the females back into heat. This happens in many species, to the point where killing or exiling the old sterile males is a requirement for advancing the species. So you have two choices: exile the male, or kill him. Considering that the vast majority of conservation comes from these hunting auctions, there is a good possibility that many of these species wouldn't have survived without this money. I'm sorry, but well regulated trophy hunting helps, rather than hurt the cause.

Too bad she didn't have a heart attack, sweetie.
> being this new
> not lurking

>my grandmother screamed because of a hunting picture

Right. Fucking cunts, be outraged all you want but don't make up stories about how a relative who has probably been through rougher shit screamed at the sight of a picture.

This Leopard isn't even famous

This made me spit out my wine, thanks asshole

Theres no way to lurk this level of faggotry.

How in the shit do you know that the leopard pictured wasnt harvested in an over populated area?

Oh wait, you dont.

>reddit

Almost had me going there for a second.

>Stop saying sweeties in all your posts.
Op thinks that posting "sweeties" will somehow make anons mad. All the word is doing is identifying op's posts. Hell, I've used to occasionally but I never fucking spammed it.

you fucks would probably kill your own mother if bess kalb tweeted about how much she loved them. what a bunch of edgy contrarians

Laughed hard at this one

Also checked

Whatever.

Bet anything that bitch doesn't flip out over people eating veal. Raising defenseless calves in extremely inhumane conditions just to slaughter them is cool, but heaven forbid you kill an apex predator with a gun.

Why are so many faggots here? No one give a fuck about this jew or the fucking cheetah.

>granny's gushing her geriatric bloomers of alpha males killing predators

hot