Makes strikingly bad typo that a couple people mock him for

>makes strikingly bad typo that a couple people mock him for
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
>forces Sean Spicer to walk out on stage and shamefully stutter out the words "T-t-the President and a select few know what it means"

youtube.com/watch?v=ir9Ao4h2faY&feature=youtu.be

This is so fucking cringe how the fuck can Sup Forums keep ignoring this? Anyone with a modicum of willpower would just ignore it all and let it pass instead of perpetuating a covfefe meme

>inb4 actually implying the most shameless President of the United fucking States needs a "codeword" to talk to anyone about anything, on Twitter of all places

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solfège
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weeeee goes the slippery slide.

>This is so fucking cringe how the fuck can Sup Forums keep ignoring this
Did you not see the 30 other threads about this stupid fucking word?

what did he mean by this

i think he meant that op is an ugly loser

I'm glad shillary lost.

But Trump is getting to be like the CWC of presidents.

He simply cannot let shit like this go for some reason.

>The president would just like to let everybody know that all the dang dirty trolls are causing him further stress and to stop with the lies I KNOW WHAT COVEFEFE MEANS DANG IT

At this point, somebody should just claim to be the REAL president Donald Trump and see how long he fights the guy for.

Or maybe pretend that Don Jr. is the president and see if he gets mad.

>Sean being a bumbling clown
Wow, I would've never guessed. Trump needs to fire that moron and hire a competent press secretary desu

Theres like 1 or 2 threads in the whole fucking catalogue and this is prime shitpost material being ignored

don't be a faggot.
hillary lost. bernie lost. gary lost. stein lost.
your butthurt is amusing. it will always be amusing. also saged cuz you literally ride nigger dick to work and there's 50 threads about covfefe already

Trump's incapable of letting any mockery of himself go. It's part of why he's consistently stuffed his foot into his mouth during the Russia stuff. There's nothing there but he's constantly doing shady shit because how dare they imply I didn't win bigly.

His message was well received world wide by a small group of White Hats waiting for his signal. It is an ancient language word meaning Apocalypse or Revelation. To reveal. Time for Disclosure. If you don't know what that means you have not been doing your homework. Hint: Time to pray. Think about your soul. If you are evil time to examine that in your life. Humanity needs to come together in love now more than ever. if you can't see the ravages of Satan all around you it is because you are blind. Time to wake up and open your eyes.

it's clearly a troll and retards are falling for it.

cognitive dissonance

New rules. Read them. Stfu.

You should be well prepared to live in a Satanic apocalyptic wasteland since you already live in Leaf Land which is basically the same thing except that Hell has shorter lines at the doctors office

>the media makes fun of trump
>every little thing he does is BREAKING NEWS
>people get mad that the media focuses on stupid things and not real issues, for example the 2 scoopsgate
>yet people get mad when Trump calls the MSM on their bs

Mmmmmm

What word was covfefe meant to be? Coverage?

COVFEFE = Trump's FISA alias prior to unmasking. Message to Rice & Co. who were subpoenaed by the HIC today.

>translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe

are you saying he learned it from the saudis? that's actually pretty funny.

>trump turns nonstories into breaking news by shitposting about them until they reach critical mass

YES SHILLS YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

when you flip the languages the arabic word changes

0/10 back to T_D

This is now a #Pizzagate thread

proofs?

Yes, surely THIS TIME Trump made a scene for no reason and not to distract the idiotic media from what he is actually doing.

dang

What the fuck else would it be with the context of the other words?

Solfege
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solfège

Clinton
Ordered
Vince
Foster
Execution
Falsified
Evidence

It was meant to be covfefe. Nothing else.

"SHILLARY LOST ARE YOU LE BOOTY BLASTED LIBKEKS"

keep having your head up your rear end while your false god keeps being an incompetent golf-playing narcissist who doesn't bother reading security briefings unless they have pictures, has such an impossibly huge ego that he tries to pretend that he didn't make a dumb typo by sending out his yes man Spicer to say it was "intentional", is sinking into depression and gaining weight because being president is hard and he's not getting his ego stroked like he wants, I can go on

THE

PIZZA

IS

KIDS

>>forces Sean Spicer to walk out on stage and shamefully stutter out the words "T-t-the President and a select few know what it means"

this shit is comedy gold, I want Trump's entire cabinet to sound like pootie tang in 7 years

Go back to plebbit you walking vagina.

Bullshit there's at least 10 you faggot this is retarded, barely politics if not just trivial news gossip

Its a codeword to activate the right wing death squads

go on. I wanna see how much you shart at night knowing your life is a failure and the one thing that your life had a say in did nothing to change the outcome and succumb your nerd virgin tears of cuckoldry.

>HE'S NOT AN AUTISTIC MAN-CHILD WHO BLOWS UP OVER A TYPO HE'S JUST TROLLING SEE GOTCHA LYING MEDIA

aww is wittle baby sad?

>>forces Sean Spicer to walk out on stage and
Imploding he didn't have that zinger loaded up and ready to go specifically because people would ask him about a fuckin' typo.

he means we should gas every single covfefe and exterminate the covfefe once and for all. call it the final solution, sounds good.

just listen to the fucking desperation in his voice as he tries to gain control of this shitshow. You can hear the moment he realizes he's lost control of his life

>being so autistic you don't understand when something is a joke

Oh well if it made you cringe then I guess maybe I will change my mind.

>being so retarded you think this is a joke

>cringe
>focusing on shit that doesn't matter
your leddit is showing

But covfefe means "i will stand up" in romanized arabic.

I guess the "reporters burst into laughter" at a not joke.

Well hello there ShariaBlue, how are you this fine evening?

You can laugh at something retarded and have it not be a joke

Especially given that Trump doubled down on the covfefe being a real thing

It would be funny, if it was true. Unfortunately, a reporter specifically asked what cavfefe meant.

Best timeline

>Especially given that Trump doubled down on the covfefe being a real thing

Being so autistic you think that's what is happening here. He's making fun of you retards that think covfefe is something other than a typo.

COV FE'FE MEANS "I WILL STAND UP" IN ARABIC. YOU FUCKING LOSER. YOU'LL NEVER WIN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Shitposter in chief

kek
grasping at straws, huh?

nobody thinks that you fucking moron read the thread before you post

>trump fucks upna tweet
>people freak out
>he decides to fuck around with it

Never get into a mud fight with a full you fucking retarded fags

How did we ever lose t the left they are abohrently stupid.

>and for the ten thousandth time this has nothing to do with Trump it never did the only peole wrapped up in his cult of personality is the rabid left

Don't take it out on me man, take it out on your mom, she shouldn't have drank.

I will stand up

>guy makes a typo and can't admit it is a wild grasping a straws conclusion to draw

They wouldn't cover up a typo ffs
I'm sure we'll find out what it means soon

t h e

p i z z a

i s

k i d s

>Trump is getting to be like the CWC of presidents

Sir, step away from the hyperbole.

>I'll just spout everything that the mainstream news tells me is true
>That'll show them!

Where do you think we are?

yes i would say you're grasping at straws if you're going to be making tabloids on msm about a sperg collection of letters on twitter that some intern wrote.

make real arguments against trump, there's plenty of things to criticize him about

>this much damage control

Despite how people are rationalizing this, you're mad because you're getting trolled hard as fuck right now by someone you hate. I hope one day, you wake up, and realize what a stupid faggot you're being.

>MSpaint meme
>Minimal effort
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>filename
Nice proxy, Latvia.

>Spicer says that a small group of people know what it means
>it's a common arabic phrase
There are so many levels to this shitposting

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED

> sperg collection of letters on twitter that some intern wrote
What the fuck are you talking about

the

kids

are

made

out

of

pizza

This seems a lot like the "laughing up their sleeves" fiasco where everyone jumped on Trump for literally fucking nothing and had to retract their statements because they realized it was an actual phrase.
This is pathetic.

You ought to learn the difference between "laugh with," and "laugh at."

you don't know what trolling is

I hear Don Jr. can sing. Trump's gonna need a new boyfriend free girl in a year or so.

nigger if an intern had access to or control over his twitter account it wouldn't have stayed up for 6 hours when he fell asleep from getting overwhelmed by having to spell coverage

Can somebody explain to me what all this shit is about?
Trump made a typo and Spicer said people knew what he meant, whats the big deal

It's literally the best thing in all of politics

You are a gay faggot, kill yourself kike

I saved it from another user , and what does my filename have to do with anything? Kys retard

>How to spot an underaged redditor
Get lost, cuntipede

Wow

he was thinking about his fefe

'fee-fee'; Noun; 1. A contraption, commonly used by prisoners, usually made out of common household materials such as cloth and paper towles that is used for manual sexual stimulation.;

DRONALD DARKO GETS COVEVEVVE IMPROUCH NOW

the media (and Sup Forums) need something to digest for a few days

It's a big deal because impeach Trump Russia NAZI

>Made a typo then pathologically forced his mouthpiece to say it was an inside joke in an off camera press gaggle
it was fucking weird

>new rules
>go to /bant/
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH