They have a good point

Niggers should die, whites shouldn't /thread

Not really, she is a celebrity, those idiots are people no one pays attention to.

I would think the people who depicted Obama like that also got in trouble. No one should be allowed to depict real people dead and themselve as a murdered, that is crossing over into insighting violence.

But I do notice the people producing mock dead Obama's aren't stupid enough to stand next to their creation for photographs.

>random rednecks
>some of the biggest celebrities on the planet

>But I do notice the people producing mock dead Obama's aren't stupid enough to stand next to their creation for photographs.

>impact of small group of hillbillies and snow niggers == impact of a celebtity and CNN worker

The people who made those weren't employed by CNN

>she is a celebrity
>some of the biggest celebrities on the planet
>impact of a celebtity

Man, if only she could wipe the tears from her eyes she'd be loving all these compliments.

The only difference is none of the Obama ones were created by a celebrity correspondent of a news channel.

It's called professional ethics and she clearly has a difficult relationship with them.

This is actually from someone that was friends with the president. False equivalence.

Hanging and burning someone in effigy is a centuries old traditional form of protest.

/thread-ing your own post

Summer sure is early this year boys

And?

>celebrity VS no name rednecks
>pic related is just 1st page on an image search
>nigger with watermelon on the same level of beheading

They don't have a good point...

Nobody knows who does random anonymous shit, CNN new year's Eve celebrities, everyone knows

>pic

>y'all
retards

>They have a good point
Nope.

There's a significant difference here, an effigy made by some random jackoff is nearly meaningless. A celebrity that specifically participates in a staged photoshoot is an endorsement on behalf of an entire political class.

The difference is that Obama earned his hanging several times over.

Reminds me of that cringy faggot who said his gun shop was some muslim-free zone, and then kept whoring himself out shamefully with lefty politicians on shooting targets.

Big surprise, retards who do this sort of thing just want the attention, maybe consider not giving it to them.

>yall
I'm a white supremacist from the south and I don't use "yall" as much as twitter niggers

One of those pics is literally a news story covering the terrible racism

>Sensible people don't like niggers?
Yes.

It's not same ID... You have to go back