Covfefegate

During Trump's campaign, there were several things that happened that made me think that he was just doing them to screw with people in the media, but I wasn't sure.

After Covfefegate, I'm now almost positive he's deliberately fucking with the MSM for personal amusement, and no other reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170513072311/http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/327779-cnn-host-donald-trump-became-president-last-night
translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe
youtube.com/watch?v=0IIqbg7fnWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT#auto/en/cov fe'fe
patriotrising.com/2017/05/31/definition-covfefe-need-know/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact that this has occupied the news cycle for a full day has blown me away. It would have died out, but for him saying it wasn't a typo. CNN is now the left-wing equivalent of Alex Jones. It's pottery.

This one was to get them to stfu
>Hurr durr trump is retarded, wtf does covfefe even mean?
>It means Clinton Ordered Vince Foster Executed Faked Evidence.
>Oh, nvm.

I mean, if trump was to notice how media outlets supported his decision to waste missiles on broken planes in syria then I could definitely believe in him playing with msm

web.archive.org/web/20170513072311/http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/327779-cnn-host-donald-trump-became-president-last-night

lulz

Why would you use archive.org for a news article instead of archive.is? Sounds like you need internet lessons.

aw sorry boo boo

I don't really care that much, but each site has it's purpose.

honestly what's the difference?

I recently saw a post somewhere, about how to destroy a political system, and the tag line was "we got everyone to stop taking anything seriously."

It's a fucking dystopian nightmare with our MSM

archive.org has the corner on capturing web 1.0. If you want stuff from the late '90s-early 00's, it's great. It sucks balls when it comes to saving web 2.0 stuff. Modern news sites have videos and images embedded that archive.org has a hard time picking up. Archive.is does a great job at collecting all of the multimedia content that exists now vs. then.

He's been doing it for years just so you know, he likes fucking with the media

Ah, thanks for the info.

I think it could've been just an intern that botched a queued Tweet, and by the time they caught it, they figured it had so much traction, why the hell not see where it all went?

Why do people still think trump is managing his own tweets? I thought it was already confirmed that he pays someone to do it?

We already figured this shit out hours ago.

Literally fucking pic related

He still tweets some of his own, from what I remember reading, but yeah, office people/interns queue up a lot of them.

I know. I'm talking more about Trump's reasoning behind tweeting it. Lol

bumping all confefe threads cause this is the best happening ever

You guys give him too much credit. He's Putin's bitch

Come back when you have an actual argument bb

this was a week after headlines that his lawyers were going to look at his tweets before posting.

this proves not only is that not true, he cares so little about twitter and his posts that he doesn't even bother spell check

I am convinced that if Trump threw a nonsense word into one of his tweets at least once a month the entire left would implode.

I'd love to see that.

wrong.

I'm sorry is that your attempt at deflection?

You could have said, "he is going to suck Putin's cock just to troll America, he enjoys seeing the left just lose their shit"

shill, pls go home

translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe

it's real.

>not realizing he's been fucking with the MSM since 2014

Imagine having the world at the tip of your penis.
>hey, let's tweet a random word and see the world media run wild!

@127948158
You're no shill, just a mad weeaboo 4channer who wants (you)'s.

How about this, I'll give (you) a @ instead.

WHITE SHARIA NOW

He's redpilling America

You just figured out he's a shitposter?
Next you'll tell me Hillary is greedy and Bill is a perv

And? He IS the lord of chaos's chosen one.

I supported trump along with everyone else.

Lets get real though. Drumpf isn't some mastermind. Hes just an idiot

>since 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=0IIqbg7fnWY

i know this is crazy. but maybe somebody could write him an pm and ask what it means on the down low.

The fact that Hillary Clinton tweeted A RESPONSE him is YUGELY OVERLOOKED. Especially the glass house reference.

Just in case you did not know, Trump had to deal with the mob to aquire real estate in NYC for years. What you do not know is that he beat them at their own game and the mob lost major power after dealing with Trump

oh mi god

this is perfect

And letting everyone know about bufo viridis!

Covfefe is a simplification of an Aramaic phrase meaning
Cov - Pronounced (khav) - Roughly translating to "ground" or "Earth"

and

FeFe - Americanized phonetic spelling of "faheve" - translated from Aramaic to mean "interaction" particularly with respect to village elders meeting (i.e. politics)

Put together it means "earth politics" or Geopolitical Politics. It's a reference to "Foundations of Geopolitics", which is taught in Russia as a textbook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Basically it was a book written in 1997 that outlines the nonmilitaristic conquering of the world by Russia.

Specifically, it outlines each nation's role in the takeover. See "United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe" (Brexit)

Most of what it outlines has happened.

trump is exactly what you see, there is zero thought process going on. passing out cold mid tweet is all it was.

that's right, 4d chess my pedes. you ready to maga?

That is Putinism in a nutshell, total confusion, total lies,

there is a theory behind it, see doc 'hypernormalisation'

Trumpism is Putinism

what if Covfefe is NWO code for 'Release the Jew missiles on the Goys'???

It's a fucking pagan witch meme you retards

Him posting it shortly after midnight until dawn was the only way to break the spell that the stupid ass witches cast on him by repeating it in code

(Repeating in several threads due to general board stupidity. Read a book)

C= constantly
O= ovulating
V= virgins
F= forever
E= expanding
F= female
E= energy

Rip vince.... seth will avenge you. Both these men were not served by their country...... yet!

I think he did just have a spelling error and realizes that the media will spend billions covering it

>programming assignment due
>rename key function to covfefe

>marker, who is very lefty will have to type program /covfefe to run my program

>Lets get real though. Drumpf isn't some mastermind. Hes just an idiot

trump was given an offer he could not refuse
laundry boy for the mob

I heard cov fe'fe translated roughly to

I will stand up (to it)
or
I will stop (it)

translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT#auto/en/cov fe'fe

if you take the arabic word and run it through bing it does I will stop

سوف فقف

Try pic related for yourself

what is senile?

TRUMP IS ON BENZO's

he is drugged out i am a doctor and this is exactly how bezo addict woul type

Wrong the other post is true

>i've never made a typo on my mobile before
probably because you're such a pooft nobody ever texts you

thanks for the link, Glenn Beck

>he is drugged out i am a doctor and this is exactly how bezo addict woul type
thank you doctor bezo

Both are true, 4D Chess.

Can you give me any amount of evidence of putin having a tie with trump?

If this is true then America is worse off than I thought, because Trump has had almost everyone (from the media to celebrities to academia) against him and still came out on top.

I'm more of the thinking that he does it deliberately to mitigate actual scandals that could come from his own mouth/decisions. I don't mean that he'll say stuff to distract the news cycle, though he does that too, but as part of a long term psychological effort to surround himself with an aura of confusion. You know that saying "Trump's fans take him seriously but not literally, while Trump's enemies take him literally but not seriously"? I think he wants to propagate that sentiment as much as possible. It's a very useful thing for a politician to have. It lets you practically be able to get away with boldfaced lying and even people pointing it out plainly straight up doesn't matter. Trump likes to test it out on petty shit all the time too, like his inaugural numbers, just so the effect is maintained to some degree almost constantly. You just have to look at how his fans react to his antics, almost intrinsically coming to understand it just by exposure and willingness to listen, and how the left is descending into actual insanity continuously trying to process his behavior in a literal way to see it's working as intended.

COVFEFE- a condition which arises when members of the mainstream press have their heads so far up their own asses, they can’t differentiate between an actual controversy and a manufactured political scandal. Journalists suffering the condition may exhibit symptoms, such as: publishing stories based entirely on unverifiable sources, expressing shock over the results of elections they called prior to poll closure, increasingly rapid oscillation between screams of “racism” and “sexism” in reports that are often about nothing at all, and calling any information with which they disagree “fake.” Resulting complications include total loss of press credibility and the erosion of the 1st Amendment.

patriotrising.com/2017/05/31/definition-covfefe-need-know/

^this

>We already figured this shit out hours ago.
It's settled science already. Good point.

You're right, I voted for Trump to start Holocaust 2: Zyclon Boogaloo but he hasn't killed a single Jew yet :(

The best pol threads / posts always have a little splash of x

>After Covfefegate, I'm now almost positive he's deliberately fucking with the MSM for personal amusement, and no other reason.
I strongly think he typed the tweet, saw the mistake, and thought "I'll post it anyway to fuck with the media" and chuckled as he posted it.

updated covfefe gate

lol good luck with all that

go home, Rachel Maddow

you are why Trump won, and will win again in 2020.

The real problem is nutshellism. It forces normalizationism of Trumpism and Putinism, which we agree is the real problem.

This would make sense except he doesn't really need it when they already sperg out as much over two scoops as over russian conspiracy theories.

covfefe is gibberish it has no secret meaning, it was first said by hillary clinton while addressing her campaign staff while nodding off the medicine she was on at the time.

she was trying to recite a line about the negative press against her and the DNC leaks and covfefe came out.

Trump is just making fun of her thus her "joking it off" response about "glass houses throwing stones" ((cofeve))

> Hypernormalisation

I came here to post this.

(I agreed with the broad strokes of the documentary but I thought he was trying to fit a bit of a square peg in a round hole by claiming that Hafez al-Assad is somehow the mastermind architect of the current world order rather than just another tinpot sandnigger dictator)