How could a pop star know more about terrorism than Mad Dog?

How could a pop star know more about terrorism than Mad Dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgxpO1IhX-s
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jim Mattis
who?

because love trumps hate

The problem here is in assuming the american government and its for-profit military don't WANT more terrorism.

(((Journalists))) have run out of headlines.

Because Ariana is the terrorist herself

>..was attacked by a British ISIL operative in Manchester

they still think it's some isis secret agent.

America's Sun Tzu.

>implying shitty news 'The Nation' knows fuck all about counter terrorism
>implying a sheltered liberal journalist who wrote the article knows anything about terrorism, much less decide who has a better understanding

fucking lmao, oh yeah lets take this retards word for it over a man (James Mattis) who has dedicated his life to war

We really don't. Need real and meaningful victories. Conquering is much better business than destabilizing. We would love to recolonize Africa with the chinks and wipe out the indigenous subhumans there. It would be a glorious war. Sadly our politicians are absolute pusses.

Putting on another concert bigger than the last in the same location is fucking retarded. I don't hope for the death of more people but you know something will happen. She is outright challenging isis.

Secretary of Defense.

Toughest motherfucker ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgxpO1IhX-s

Mad Dog Mattis

>Allahu Grande.
Another degenerate whore corrupting the youth and shitty parents letting their children watch and listen to songs about riding dick so hard that she can't walk.

Who ever wrote this can go live in Syria

Shame she couldn't use that experience to save some of those little girl's lives.

>understands counter-terrorism better
>her concert gets blown up by terrorists

????????

She was once filmed at a bakery licking a donut and then putting it back for another person to buy and eat. She has much to teach us.

>(((media))) spends 8 years telling Americans that they aren't qualified to disagree with Obama on policy because he was a constitutional lawyer
>(((media))) tells Americans that being brown and having a vagina makes you a better strategist than a marine corps general

I totally agree. Excessive bombing is why we're still fighting the imperial Japanese to this day.

Imagine how big the concert to help the victims at the benefit concert will be

(((The Nation))) I'll make a meme pic. One moment.

And the truly sad part is i think they would actually do it. Fuck this gay earth.

Still makes me laugh nearly 2 years later. Turkish artillery raining down on an IS position just a few feet over the border.

Thats the border wall you are seeing in the foreground.
btw IS physically is quickly dying. The Peshmerga are just 400 metres from the Raqqa city limit and the government is seizing territory in Syria back at a quicker pace.
Mosul in Iraq is drawing to a close over 7 1/2 months since the battle began.
IS as a threat though is increasing due to expansion and their plan to activate the Islamic community "grey zones" in Europe.

Pic related their positions in Syria and Iraq as of today/yesterday.

how many flower shops in Manchester are owned by jews?

Serious question:

Are they actually TRYING to destroy their own credibility?

Maybe...

Arena Grenade is a Dangerous Woman™, after all.

>We really don't.
>We
Who are you quoting? Seriously, the entire western MIC is built on creating disasters that require billions in contracts to clean up.

>Need real and meaningful victories.
>This guy literally believes we've always been at war with Eastasia
Almost 70 fucking years later and people are still ignoring 1984 as it becomes reality.

>Conquering is much better business than destabilizing.
This is a blatant lie. Conquered territory becomes your responsibility. You have to maintain it. Fucking shit up, then offering false solutions makes bank.

isn't that picture of the guy on the right Sam Hyde?

cant walk *correctly*

meh, it really wouldn't be a big loss if you ask me. The dangerous woman herself should be one of those made good though...

Actually forget it bros. I've done my fair share for today and I don't feel like going through the list of The Nation (((journalists))) at the moment.

>The Nation editor: (((Katrina vanden Heuvel))), CFR member, married to Stephen F. Cohen, CFR member
>The Nation authors: ...

I Heard her Concert Ended with a Bang

what song is that? I'd like to hear just to see what the young hip explodey people listen to.

>pop star who lost popularity years ago
>only now in headlines again due to a terrorist attack at her concert
>to keep herself in the limelight she "understands counterterrorism better" than james mattis
:intense pondering:

I heard a lot of her fans got rekt!

Get it...?

pretty sure its this
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

"Billions" are small potatoes when we're talking about the global economy. The war profiteers are jackals certainly, but they are just scavengers picking away at the corpse. We're stuck in the ME because of OPEC. It would be far more preferable - and profitable - if the ME was peaceful instead of being a shitheap.

Not to America's traitorous billionaires it wouldn't. If Iraq or Afghanistan were governed as civilized countries, for example, the government could never get away with looting them and using them for wide-scale organized crime.

How does he keep doing it?

I wanna motorboat the fuck outta them tities

you and me both, these kikes and their brainwashing tricks are turning too many innocents into degenerates.

>degenerate corporate whore who's only job is to look pretty which makeup artists do for her, cant even write her own music

>knows more than the united states secretary of defense about counter-terrorism

hard wew

>puts on concert
>gets bombed

>puts on even BIGGER concert
>???

tell me pol, what will happen next

BIGOTS BTFO

Probably nothing as I see the recent bombing as a false flag. Then they will hash tag not all Muslims or something stupid to try and prove it was a random incident.

So well in fact that 20 people died at her concert.

Mattis is stupid enough to think that Iran is a threat to the West, so Grande is right.

Where did you pull Iran from this? Sure mattis is a neocon but ariana is trying to say #notallmuslimz. They are both wrong.

Is the nation a canadian news organization?

I haven't heard that one. bretty gud

>trying to talk shit about Mattis
>they think he's a nobody
>get a horde of screeching Marines shitposting and sending you death threats

Does the Nation now what its fucking around here with?

Whenever somebody brings up the "love will solve the shitskin problem", counter it by asking if the allies shouldn't have been mean to the nazis.

> no one ever taught Mattis that if you kill the enemy, they win

LOL ikr?

um no sweetie petey

just no

What if all the terrorists think every other terrorist will bomb it, so they may as well not bother?
And then the concert happens without incident and they all feel really dumb for making their assumption?
How would ISIS ever recover?

Yeah, truly Panetta was a better sec...

>remembers the retarded sexual assault awareness "training" in the military

Yes, because rapists are going to be dissuaded by some training.

Fucking retarded.

A stable unified Arabic league that dominates the oil industry and can directly threaten the United States for energy production is a massive threat. One much larger than terrorists and lone wolves.