"Covfefe" translates to "I will stand up" in Arabic. Tweet makes sense. Trump probably learned it in Saudi Arabia...

"Covfefe" translates to "I will stand up" in Arabic. Tweet makes sense. Trump probably learned it in Saudi Arabia. Now shills shut the fuck up. Trump didn't have a seizure mid-tweet.

translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/m/translate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew! nice

did u figure this out yourself?

oh

Can't say I did. Saw it on FB and he attributed it to Reddit.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Fuckin fag

he'd rather bow and curtsy

COVERAGE
FUCKING COVERAGE

HE MADE A SPELLING ERROR
SO FUCKING WHAT

NOBODY CARES EXCEPT REDDIT DONALD FAGS AND LEFTIES

JUST FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE POL TO THE ADULTS

Surrender.

Good find, but you're a fucking faggit

It's bullshit

>mfw the 'tolerant' left couldn't figure out that it was in the language of the poor, poor refugees
>mfw even Hillary rose from her coffin to make fun of the 'typo'
>mfw 4d chess

there is no need to be upset friend

Take your meds pal

>yfw no wall, no mudshit ban, billions in weapons to mudshits, 30% white population and falling while he eats ice cream and cake

Fake news

Worked for me shill. Click the link in op.

Fuck your dumb, legitimately dumb

Yey

I just saw a thread about this tweet with 200 replies. Thought it might have been relevant, cunt

sawf faqaf sounds nothing like covfefe. sage

*you're

FUCK!!!!!
>mfw I was calling someone else dumb

If you go to the actual google translate website it will work. I tried same thing in just the Google search page

Oh my god

Just tried it twice can confirm the op and you guys are faggots

> actually believing this is what the illiterate faggot in the White House meant

I think you might be feeling a little sleepy sweetheart. I think it's time for a wittle nappy nap, sugar plum.

shilling hard for your overlords

How do I hold
All these chess dimensions

Oh my God Trump converted to Islam.

Type in here faggots

That doesn't make sense in the context he used it.

>shill shilling as shills are wont to do
This is why your side lost in '16. I want to thank you niggers for not changing course like a smart person would, it's why Trump will be easily re-elected in '20.

By the grade of Kek it shall be so!

You should've never admitted that, faggot.

"Despite the negative press coverage, I will stand up" makes a lot of fuckin sense to me

Confefe != sawf 'aqaf

So does this mean it truly is 56D chess?

yes it does

Works for me niggers

Hmm

holy shit he is a fucking genius.

twitter is STILL full of idiots at this moment making "hot takes" about covfefe. HRC tweeted snark an hour ago.

it will take a few hours but soon all these idiots will look like fucking racists.

There's a slight difference between a spelling error and fucking botching a word to such a degree that you cannot even understand it.

And let's give him the benefit of doubt and agree that it's meant to mean "coverage" - then what? "Despite the negative coverage."
What is that supposed to mean?
It's an issue because it's rapidly becoming clear that we might be dealing with another Reagan situation here, and we have to watch out for Kushner and his jew gang taking over.

Aussie with some babelfish vintage trolling.

No.

>Why not both

damn dude you almost had an anagram id get

A typo or not. A deep prophetic message or not. The fact that you guys are taking his tweets are fucking pathetic. I never thought that shills and liberals will not stoop this low. After they attacking Barron, I have to wonder what is too low for them?

The Trump beheaded pic.
The covfefe tweet.

Translation and intended audience: I will stand up just as you saints do when Isis beheads you. It was amessage to the Christians being beheaded, whom the bible calls the saints and declares they will rule with Christ for a thousand years. trump is signalling to them that he is with them.

Nevermind, that does make alot of sense.

Leddit detectives, those pesky meddling kids

those filthy liberal muslim hating racists! They turn on them the moment they are not on their own side, such false, much hypocrite

NO NO NO YOU DUMB CUNT DONT SPREAD MISINFORMATION

google stupidly took c for s and tried its hardest to make out what you're trying to say, even after everyhting it ended up with

SAWF FAQAF

which doesn't mean anything, it just extrapolated and tried its best to make sense of the nonsene you typed in

Well done user

Digits

This was a typo + accidental "send" and Trump is trying to spin it like it was a masterstroke.

Fucking sage.

trump says in the art of the deal that a typo in an ad doubles the spread of the ad.

fucking think about it.

pls explain using different words, im trying but dont understand

He meant what he said.

And that was covfefe.

Is it really? I mean this would be so great since literally every lib is going off on it right now. The sudden denial they will have to perform would be painful.

can an user from sweden or germany confirm if the arabic translation is correct?

Type in here faggot

What else could he have been trying to say with that sentence ?

are you alright? you sound extra butthurt for no reason whatsoever. Did the whore turnout to be a tranny again?

and you'd rather dress like a woman and turn tricks for foreigners

Damit read.... C O V E = Covnvey, F E F E + muhh fee fee's ! He just Kek'ed you all

>

I see what you did there

JUST BECAISE GOOGLE TELLS YOU SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE YOU DIMN SHIT I AM ARABIC I KNOW IT MADE THE C INTO AN S TO MAKE SAWF WHICH MEANS I WILL BUT THE SECOND WORD DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE SO IT GRASPED FOR THE NEAREST THING IT COULD THINK OF TO MAKE IT MAKE SENSE IT DOES THIS ALL THE TIME

Aramic not Arabic.

Thanks based Jordan

>reddit did something
ALRIGHT FINE... youre okay.

eat shit and die, buzzkill, this is the best happening ever

This is just like bigly all over again

Also wanted to add that 400 million people read and speak arabic. If he meant to say something in arabic someone would have said something by this point

Funniest part is that it's not trolling go type it in yourself op is talking shit

Not even hard to prove

Also you think no arabs read twitter? Why wouldn't they know straight away

Gets more interesting when you start chaining covfefe in translators (not just google). Full fucking sentences.

One more time, ancient ARAMIC not Arabic.

hello booger

>Aussies in charge of knowing how to use google translate.

Stop using auto and manually select Arabic retard.

Trump should actually fucking tweet something in Arabic script and really fuck people up.

>it's real

LIBSHITS BTFO. IT'S A FUCKING POWERFUL STATEMENT OF INTENT.

Bahaha! Media took the bait, politifact even has it up, oh my goodness I need to screenshot everything.

>ARAMAIC
HOLY SHIT TRUMP JUST GOT BIBLICAL

>I need to screenshot everything.
DO EEET

because you did it reversly, idiot.

reddit is superior kek

but its infested with beta self hating cucks

IM FUCKING TORN!

how can the cucks be superior

OR

he tweeted in the middle of the night drunk as fuck

Shill