What cards does this man hold

Why is he meeting with Trump?
Why is he (according to the periscope waste of time) cutting ties with Killery?
What's his endgame?
Kissinger gets around for a really really old man

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone see that seth rich video? I saw it on the cat but it 404d

What's his name again, Kissa something, can't quite remember

Draco representative

Bilderberg is this week or next week in Virginia.

Some in Trump's administration are invited. Obama bought a house in DC, staying in DC.

Maybe he's there as a mediator. Maybe Bilderberg people want a face to face.

Yeah, I agree, get rid of the shills with downing the #SethRich.
But curious...seriously....
What roll does Henry Kissinger play in this political merry go round?

Well shit.
That's unnerving

He's one of the regular guests at the Bilderberg meeting or one of the organizers.

They're meeting this week.

he bowed the knee, dude.
totally flipped on your girl hrc

Kissinger is a fucking robot when it comes to foreign policy, a real machavellian in terms of being pragmatic and adhering to realpolitk.

He has no emotional stake in what he suggests to Trump. He merely presents a chess board with pieces in different places and tells others how it is.

This speech probably relates to the LA riots.

I'm hearing he has an gotten an invetation for pulonium tea. He's dead before august.

>Kissinger gets around for a really really old man
Old men know the secrets of the past IN all places. I am a pipefitter by trade. The OLD OLD men knew how to do everything the best way possible. This guy is just an expert within social circles. I think he could be considered a spy by todays standards.

Sounds like some project bluebeam shit.

>Project Blue Beam

W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

Ol' Hal will bring nice things for the world, just watch

Why is he still alive?
He was an old mad back during Nixion's presidency.

How is this guy still alive
He was already old back when Pinochet took power here
Now that I think about it how is Hulk Hogan still alive, he was already old back in his WCW run

>R̶o̶c̶k̶e̶f̶e̶l̶l̶e̶r̶
>B̶r̶z̶e̶z̶i̶n̶s̶k̶i̶
Kissinger?

After the election, Kissinger went to meet Trump and basically raised a white flag. I'd like to think he has more foresight than most stooges and is trying to lose gracefully, while avoiding complications.

"Everything is Okay, Goyim." "Let's all go to sleep".

The sad reality is that this guy is one of the front men. He the policy wonk side of things as an intermediary between the top group of real power brokers and the political leadership. Thankfully, he's not long for this world.

He has always been the big pro China man in Washington. And the next big war will be usa vs china.

yes your right. you could call the middle management. thats what cfr and such is for. an intermediate.

not habbenin nig

MC?

He's great but he do larp at times. His channel is a must.

txt me if it's you

the conversation seems like they are high.

Doctor Killingger.

>Dr. Killanigger

Unnatural life extension.

they have kissinger educate their potential chancellors. and then he have them suck his old rinkled dick. the world is really crusader kings

this is fake kek

/ourguy/

that's all folks

no

word. he's woke.

He's one of the Lalilulelo
That's why

>I got invited to the Grove once... It was the FAGGIEST god-damn thing I've ever seen in my life! -Richard M. Nixon

how would he know any of this? fuck off.

screen captures from a twitter feed.

if not deleted, you could probably google & find it.

i have no vested interest, but it doesn't strike me as fake. it strikes me as that they're flirting with each other, and maybe a little high/drunk, as someone mentioned. who knows?

but the woman turned on george the day after this and started calling him the devil, or some such. not quite sure why that happened.

well i have seen his videos up until a point and there is a lot of interesting work. but he also seem to make many conclutions and seem to larp a bit. maybe he's just a bit out there. i mean saying hillary fucks guys with dildos in twitter is a bit wierd for an investigator.

see george avers somewhere in the back & forth that he's not going to delete his tweets, and he doesn't care what she does with them. "i don't give a fuck," in so many words.

I find the tweets amusing and intriguing and a trifle scandalous, and i figure the only people who could be arsed to read them would be george fans, who would probaby feel as i do.

>Kissinger gets around for a really really old man
>Why is he still alive?
>How is this guy still alive
Adrenochrome and feasting on the flesh and blood of children - the elites' satanic Eucharist.

Cloning

Yawn.

if you seriously don't think he has a high security medical facility on a private island with at least twenty clones of himself on extreme exercise regimens and excelsior organic diets who are constantly getting their blood drawn and shipped via overnight air to wherever Kissinger is that day so he can continuously swap his old man blood out with fresh young genetically-matching blood as well as having each clone slaughtered when they turn 18 so Kissinger Prime can get his pick of yearly organ upgrades, then i have some bad news for you friendo

>i mean saying hillary fucks guys with dildos in twitter is a bit wierd for an investigator.

i can't dispute it. he drops intriguing bits of "lore" throughout his videos, although the material on these tweets has a different flavor, admittedly.

he sounds a bit like mr skin in those tweets. i imagine he is tipsy at a party and people ask for obscure 80's politicians and he can tell precisely what perverseness they were up to.

Solid img

Deep state rep.

Was Nixon /ourguy/?

Yes.

closest to it in the last century. He fucked women and drank martinis.

Literally from Watchman.

Covfefe is a simplification of an Aramaic phrase meaning
Cov - Pronounced (khav) - Roughly translating to "ground" or "Earth"

and

FeFe - Americanized phonetic spelling of "faheve" - translated from Aramaic to mean "interaction" particularly with respect to village elders meeting (i.e. politics)

Put together it means "earth politics" or Geopolitical Politics. It's a reference to "Foundations of Geopolitics", which is taught in Russia as a textbook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Basically it was a book written in 1997 that outlines the nonmilitaristic conquering of the world by Russia.

Specifically, it outlines each nation's role in the takeover. See "United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe" (Brexit)

Most of what it outlines has happened recently (mind you this was written over 20 years ago)

Sept. 23, 2017. The same cult from S. Korea is trying to launch their operation here in the U.S.
Hillary was a part of that plan.
The "face of Kek in the google-hidden sky survey images" is bullshit confirmation bias. There's an accompanying video asserting "Pleiadians it's time to awaken and show humanity the path." More cult bullshit.
We're going to need to jump on this and nip it in the bud when it materializes in earnest.

reminder that Cassini crashes into Saturn on September 15th.
it has 72 lbs of plutonium on board.
when that payload falls to a sufficient depth in the gas giant, its lead shielding will instantaneously collapse into the plutonium mass from all directions simultaneously at breakneck speed due to the incredible atmospheric pressure.
this will trigger a runaway cascading nuclear fusion event that never would have happened naturally on Saturn. by September 23rd, Saturn will be visible in our sky as a new, blue, second sun. a faint morningstar, but a sun nevertheless.
this is how the cube worshippers believe they will claim victory over God

When you have read too many Arthur C. Clarke books.

Impossible.

The mass and chemistry of Saturn are wrong for what you're asserting. We might get a big explosion--planetology anons?--but sustained fusion? Kek willing, maybe.

and you were invited to bildergerg and heard this all by yourself, right?

No.
t. physics major

Jean Monnet is not jewish

had not heard of Project Lucifer before. dang.
Pic: failed attempt at crashing Galileo into Jupiter. Not enough Plutonium, and atmospheric friction underestimated.

1) Ego and pizza transplants/transfusions are the only things keeping him alive.
2) Agenda is to further incorporate China and US in a new global order/hegemon at the expense of the EU.

The kike has been slowly subverting te sovereignty of the United States for decades. His endgame is the same as all zionists.

Your daily reminder to buy The Trial of Henry Kissinger in hardcover.

No one escapes the clutches of KEK

LOL reminds me of this

The only thing Trump should do with Bildeberg is call in an airstrike.

If any of the shit George Webb talks about were true, he would have been killed long ago.