It has been over five years since Trayvon was killed. With 5 years of hindsight...

It has been over five years since Trayvon was killed. With 5 years of hindsight, can we finally admit that George Zimmerman got away with murder?

They didn't make him look white enough, for shame

Murder is unjustified killing. He was completely justified

Your right to life is forefeit when you try to attack an armed man like a rabid chimpanzee

Nigger earned his dirt nap

the man with the gun has a good point

I like that these never portray what factually and was proved to happen. That Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and punching him in the head at the time he was shot.

Anything that shows something different can be ignored as propaganda.

>literally every single piece of evidence lined up with Zimmerman's story and blew Trayvon's out of the water
>the bullet trajectory place Trayvon on top of zimmerman when the shot was fired
>only one shot was fired, and the casing was stuck in the slide when the police took the gun, which clearly indicated a struggle over the weapon
>pictured of Zimmerman' head after having it slammed on the concrete

The propaganda surrounding this shooting is fucking disturbing given how well it convinced people that the opposite of reality was the truth.

What are you sliding?

>it's another liberal faggots don't understand the Constitution thread

sage

How was that proved to happen beyond Zim Zam's testimony?

>It has been over five years since Trayvon was killed

What the fuck, no way. I still remember watching the trial with Sup Forums like it was yesterday, goddamn.

>L U N C H

Glorious times. Shame it's already so late, otherwise I'd dump my pictures from back then.

definitely an accurate depiction of zimmerman

Autopsy, medical report, physical evidence at the scene, gun having casing in the slide with Trayvon's fingerprints over it.

It was proved beyond any reasonable doubt that's what happened, there's zero evidence to the contrary.

Stop posting the SJW one

CAN'T

Injuries on Zimmerman's face suggested he was getting his shit rocked. His (ex?) Krav Maga instructor testified that Zimmerman was terrible at fighting, and it would make sense that he would have lost in a ground struggle against someone like Martin. These are the only ones I could remember off the top of my head.

It's not murder when you kill an animal

Negative.

George Zimmerman got away with the murders of countless sides over the course of years

he apparently shot a vicious animal that was attacking him once too

>5 years free of crime

What the fuck is this?

George Zimmerman was a victim of racial profiling.

I remember it too.

It's memorable to me because it was the first time I saw the disconnect between how mainstream media was reporting a thing and what actually was happening. There was no excuse too because the internet existed so anyone could look up the facts.

The whole zimmerman trial was the turning point for me. Never trusted anything CNN or the like reported after that. Look at all the editorial cartoons that came out of it, that's what the general public saw.

I listened to Mark O'Mara speak at a small enagement at my law school, and he mentioned this was one of the most important pictures they had. It was taken by a police officer who asked a woman to identify a guy they suspected had shot someone. She said she didn't want to go down and identify him for that reason. The cop snapped theses pics, and brought it up to her. She identified him as Zim zam. The cops didn't turn this picture over to O'Mara, which isn't standard procedure in these cases. He specifically had to subpoena it. He is an extremely intelligent and real guy to listen to. Shame he works for CNN now.

>5 years

holy shit I still have all the pictures saved

the memes on verdict day were fucking glorious

>jaffa calling

N A R R A T I V E
A
R
R
A
T
I
V
E

C O L L A P S E
O
L
L
A
P
S
E

gas the kikes

Fuck off. OJ got away with murder too

its not murder if it was lawful, kinda like how I purchased weed in Colorado and got arrested in Texas

Wow that is a stout looking white woman. Looks like the daughter of an NFL linebacker from the University of Nebraska that married a gold medal swimmer.

One is the Declaration of Independence, the other is the actual legal document that our government and laws are based on

Conclusion, the right to bear arms is valid, the dreamy intro to a letter to the king is not

Yes he did, and it was all thanks to the SJWs. The prosecutor that night said he could not convict on what they had. Had the police took their time and gathered evidence, let him walk around and run his mouth they might have got him to say something incriminating.

But NO! The SJWs figured they knew more than police and the DA and forced a trial in a state that just let Casey Anthony off when she drove around with her dead daughter in her car for 2 months. So congratulations you leftards, you allowed a man who probably committed 2nd degree murder to go free and created a symbol for the right.

a womyn you shitlord

QFT

Wait, did that artist actually think the constitution has a right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness somewhere in it?

>The whole zimmerman trial was the turning point for me.

Absolutely. Watching how a bunch of baseless assumptions and a chimpout with no evidence to back it up actually resulted on a witch hunt that culminated on a televised trial was just a brick dropped straight into my head. That, and Gamergate the year after just completely shattered any illusions I had with the mainstream meteor.

The right to life and liberty were meant in the context of negative rights. And if you read the second treatise of government by Locke, from which these ideals came from you'll find that once you threaten someone elses rights your own are forfeit, So I think pounding someones head into the curb is enough to justify what Zimmerman did

She is a big girl

HIGH TEST

probably
leftests have memory issues like niggers
it's part of why they both act like animals while remaining technically human

can't flim flam the zim zam

Fpbp

U faggots knock it off she's beautiful

Yes, and that's a good thing

not only that but it constitution was after the articles of confederacy, which in the constitution US just went like, fuck it, and modeled the system after the british but with slightly more emphasis on personal freedoms and state freedoms

what the fuck is this u faggot

Kek

leftists*

this

>not knowing about Moretz posting
JUST

what are you gay or something bro?

Only if niggers admit OJ was a murderer.

>Yes he did, and it was all thanks to the SJWs. The prosecutor that night said he could not convict on what they had. Had the police took their time and gathered evidence, let him walk around and run his mouth they might have got him to say something incriminating.

This is unequivocally not true. The state attorney let Zimmerman walk that night because they lacked probable cause to arrest him. He was by no means a free man. The police conducted an investigation, and when the dust settled, the state attorney chose not to pursue the case. By no means was Zimmerman going to go say he murdered anyone. He's stuoid, but in the wanna be cop way, not the thug sort of way.

Following that, our Republican Governor begged the state attorneys to take the case, and no one wanted to touch it. However, an overzealous prosecutor, who's since lost her job for her sins, agreed to it. He turned himself in at that point, but based on the evidence they had, and the standard necessary to convict a criminal in the US, they had little chance.

>But NO! The SJWs figured they knew more than police and the DA and forced a trial in a state that just let Casey Anthony off when she drove around with her dead daughter in her car for 2 months. So congratulations you leftards, you allowed a man who probably committed 2nd degree murder to go free and created a symbol for the right.

Did you even see who the prosecution called as witnesses? It's cringey as fuck.

Bitch has guns. I hope it doesn't block my path.

>George Zimmerman got away with murder?
No. He got away with self defense.

for me

>when you have to literally fabricate an alternate reality in order to be correct
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT....SPREADING THE WORD OF JEBSUS... AYO FUCK FACTS 'N SHEIT DIZ LIL BLACK KID IS CRYIN HERE

>spic shoots nigger dead

OMG THESE HWITE TERRORIZERS ARE OUTTAH CONTROL!

life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are in the declaration of independence ... Thats not a binding document.

trayvon earned his bullet.

What is this

Without the 2nd amendment, it'd be the nigger shooting the white guy. Either way, someone's rights are in jeopardy, so I'll just side with the one that kills niggers instead of humans.

>Sound of wet grass

>Rachel Jeantel, meme witness

>Only if niggers admit OJ was a murderer.
They do admit it though, they just don't see it as a bad thing. They love the fact that he carved up whitey and got away with it.

So did OJ

I would like to congratulate Mr. Trayvon on being 5 years crime free. This man deserves a round of applause!

That's real retarded sir

What the fuck is this?

You know, that's something no one really acknowledges, even today. That rash of break-ins that had Zimmerman out patrolling? They fucking well stopped.

Say what you will about as his performance as a neighborhood watchman. Call him a maverick, a loose cannon, a hothead who throws out the book and plays by his own rules...But he gets results.

>high test bait.jpg

>Posting the edit

dont you mean mr. martin?

If it wasn't for the public outcry there wasn't going to be a trial.
No toxicology was done on Zimmerman, but was done on Martin.
Race doesn't even have to be a factor. An unarmed minor was shot, and the man that shot him got out of his vehicle and started the confrontation.

If the police had arrested him and done a proper investigation in the first place It would not have been a huge media fiasco.

Honestly, no. George Zimmerman is a hero for putting down that rabid attacking nigger. I legitimately don't have anything against hispanics simply because based ZimZam PROVED even beans know niggers are no good.

Exactly. After she had testified that Martin said he was going to do something about Zimmerman following him. O'Mara asks if she thought that meant he was going to go fight him, and that was her answer.

CAN'T

Goddamn. Where does the time go.

these are clearly pictures of dwayne the rock johnson

Well, I certainly applaud anyone wanting to eat 100 treadmills, but take it from this old treadmills rat, I've spent my entire adult life eating treadmills, and a program like this one can do more harm than good.

If you only eat treadmills with one part of your body (and that's all a single exercise machine type like a treadmill is going to do for you), you're setting yourself up for injuries down the road. I've seen it a hundred times.

Eating treadmills basically only trains the gastric acids and to some extent, the jaw. What you really want to do is train all of your secretions, all the major fluids (testosterone, bile, and stomach acid) at the same time, over the course of eating an entire gym. So, you will need to add a step-machine and a stationary bike. Ask for the "Go Metal" program.

I'm proud of you guys wanting to do this. Big Treadmills! Falling in love with eating treadmills, etc., is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself. And you WILL fall in love with it if you can just force yourself to stick with it a year or two and experience the amazing progress you'll make.

But do it right, okay?

My advice, find any gym near you, with qualified dentists who will design your metal teeth for you (especially in the beginning, until you get the hang of it yourself) and guide you in your quest for eating metal. Three to 5 treadmills a day, three days a week, is all you'll ever need to do (I refuse to believe anyone is so busy that he or she cannot make time for that, especially considering how important it is).

And don't worry about being embarrassed or not having chipped teeth the first time you walk into the gym. You have to start somewhere and almost every one of us were there ourselves at one time. So no one will say anything to you and very, very quickly you will progress way beyond that stage anyway.

Now get out there and bite! Hard! :-)

It wasnt even a white guy. Cop is a brown spic that for some reason every CNN wanabe belives to be a white kkk member or some shit.

dump the photos man

Nigger, if you don't have any faith in the jury box, pick up a rifle and change it. Otherwise shut the fuck up. ZimZam is innocent.

Zimzam saved the Justice system years of court costs and prison housing.

In the animal world, surnames are irrelevant. Besides who really is your father?