Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Can I get a quick rundown on this book? Google says it's fake news but it seems interesting and the premise seems realistic enough.

A French man wrote a book criticizing the Jews called dialogue in hell. This exposed the Zionist plot but in secret. Jews performed pretended that the book was about Nap III.

Later the protocols were published in Russia and Jews cried fake news citing previous cries of fake news to say the protocols were fake.

One must but read them to know the truth of their authenticity

The protocols of whatnow? Ha, I'm sure it's nothing. Go to bed, user. Sleep on it maybe.

>Protocols of the Elders of Zion
quite literally the Ferengi rules of acquisition

So basically when google says it's fake news, what they really means is "oy vey. I went through it all. Nothing to see here. Is anyone else sleepy?" basically?

Hah, you said it before I did. Yeah, that's what I figured. Will definitely read this summer.

A ferengi will kill you in your sleep tonight

Goyim - Cattle.

you mean this?

There's another book by an author named Israel Cohen. I can't really recall the name, maybe some user can help me out? Apparently, the kikes got rid of every trace of this book anywhere. There might be a few copies out there.

this thread is getting slided so hard

Take a bump then.

Pic related isn't related to the Protocols.

It's Culture of Critique. Another important read.

I posted the protocols right here

nu/pol/ isn't educated on the JQ

Educate them.

Is that a minecraft tophat

THATS RIGHT DUMB GOY

WE SAID ITS A FAKE CONSPIRACY THEORY, WE DEBUNKED IT

LISTEN TO OUR MEDIA WE CONTROL, YOUR GOVERNMENT WE CONTROL, AND ACCEPT THE BRAINWASHING THAT BOTH COMBINE INTO WHAT'S CALLED (((EDUCATION))) WHICH WE CONTROL

YOU

ARE

A

SLAVE

DUMB

GOY

Modern version is the Toronto Protocols. They predicted the refugee crisis and much more. I'll post some screen grabs

you gotta be shitting me....

Modern society in a nut shell

Yeah *yawns*
Feeling pretty sleepy
Lets go to bed anons

I know a lot. I plan on reading Culture of Critique and the protocols soon. I just came across the name today in another thread and I was intrigued as the entire internet ouside Pol was all SHUT IT DOWN!

Why does Jeremy Clarkson have that cube on?

Two main weapons deployed by Jews is equality and consent. The equality lie obviously to bring down strong and raise weak, and consent to make the subversive evil okay. But you agreed to it goy! Or the passive version of telling you what I'm about to do, and if you don't fight it you accept it. And then pressing until you're too worn to fight. It's a good summary of the Jewish tricks. Short too, you can read it in an afternoon.

Fake but accurate.

Jesus Christ. I had no fucking idea.

Gets a little tinfoil but there is HAARP which makes sense

fugg

He looks like a reptilian, but he is absolutely right.

I wish there was a Hebrew version. Even Mein Kampf was translated but I guess that one is too much for them

fuck your whore of a mother

Read it pal everything will make sense to you. Remember it was written over 100 years ago

>turbo Jews are here...lock and load patriots.

One jew in your parliament did claim that you had turned into the learned elders of zion. Considering how paranoid your kind can get, I wish you good night.

Bump

They aren't 'real' in the sense that a real group of Jews sat down and wrote them as their ultra secret plan and somehow it got out, but they are a decent description of what Jews do. They were written to present a description of Jewish political and social influence in a compelling way, so I wouldn't call the whole thing a hoax exactly. Just a sort of propaganda designed to get people thinking about what Jews do to societies where they are allowed influence. If you want an accurate true to life account of Jewish influence I would recommend The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

>fuck your whore of a mother
I guess having English as a mother tongue isn't enough sometimes

Who's that?

go fucking die, jew.

oy veeeyYYyYyYyyYy