Attorney suing for info on Seth Rich case has discovered the existence of a 2nd camera on Flagler

Jack Burkman is suing the Metropolitan Police Department for information on the Seth Rich case. dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/exclusive-attorney-files-lawsuit-in-seth-rich-murder-mystery/

Here he is talking today about how their investigators uncovered the existence of a 2nd camera on Flagler. youtube.com/watch?v=Aa5lQpj7yd8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rq1Qq
scribd.com/document/350003894/Seth-Rich-Lawsuit
fox5dc.com/news/238926113-story
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/jack-burkman-dc-lobbyist-calls-trump-a-joke-demand/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?????

Justice Bump

Bumping

bump

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

dailycaller,com is down

Just a (((coincidence))) I'm sure

Big if true (it's not)

Rip lol
Just until its back up
archive.is/rq1Qq
Archive of google cache of it

bump for justice. think this will ever get mainstream attention?

I am actually kind of feeling a bit spooked by this.. I believe many of the top Dems belong in prison for life no doubt about it but actually seeing their satanic evil , heinous crimes shown for the whole world to see will be surreal.

2 CAMERAS

Bump.

Here's the Lawsuit filed today by Jack Burkman
scribd.com/document/350003894/Seth-Rich-Lawsuit

Although 1 question
is the "More top stories" section supposed to be reaction images
The text summarizes how i feel about it

Seth Rich brings the whole house of cards down. Must happen if we are to restore sanity.

Bump

2 cameras, 2 scoops.........

>dailycaller 404'd offline

holy shit

>(((jack burkman)))
You mean this jack burkman? fox5dc.com/news/238926113-story
The guy who says the Russians killed Seth Rich afer h found out they were rigging the election?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/jack-burkman-dc-lobbyist-calls-trump-a-joke-demand/
The lobbyist who takes out full page ads against Trump? Totaaly paid for with his own money.
Burkman is part of the coverup everyone here should knw that a long time.

Also if you look at some of the things he's done, he's probably a CIA nigger.

Who has the assassins' tape? POST IT

When CloudFlaire goes down, you know you pissed someone off.

Maybe Jack swallowed a red pill and saw the light?

I don't want to make a new thread, but I need the Dancing Israeli police report (and original source if possible).

consider this a bump if you don't have it

Bumping

nice

Bump

WOW excellent find, fellow 'pede hehe #maga
sure hope there will be some justice to seth rich!
t. deranged paranoid conspiracist

Thanks for teh bump, ScareJew!

i want to punch that face so much

yea this guy offer huge reward to tie up loose ends

Bunping

Who else is on Jack Burkman's team of investigators? Did Jack see the laptop?

very original, you must be smart

bump for seth rich

>(((mainstream)))
no

archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

Ironically, I was around and saw the news report.

Dancing Israelis, and when questioned, they said stuff about "you're on our side, now".

Seth Rich being a Jew, is probably not dead. I read one of his friends or acquaintances is offering $130K reward on this case. If they know there will never be a dead body found, they could go to 2M and it wouldn't matter. You have the lying DNC and possibly lying Jew Rich and his parents. What would make us think that anything is true?
He gets found right after being shot by two motorbike cops who heard the shots. So then he goes to hospital where only one Jewish doctor would be needed to say he died. Rich goes to a Chabad or to Israel. Let's say he knew he was going to get cornered on the entire matter so he just goes away. His parents know as their strange actions of pretend bereavement didn't sell too well.
When are Jews ever honest?

thank you
They even went on an Israeli talk show after and bragged about being there to document the event.

does this show the original url somewhere?
ive never seen where these actually come from

stop false flagging you stupid nigger

Think some guy investigating did a FOIA originally to get the docs and uploaded. I came across orginal post long time ago. Seems like links about this get wiped from search results pretty regularly

Bump
His name was Seth Rich

>a thug gangbanger getting clacked is the same thing as a DNC staffer getting shot
im sure they wuz good boys who dindu nuffin

do u really think the point of the image is the nigs

I can't even find the original video of them on the rooftop or the selfies they took with the towers burning in the background. I hope I can find it in my disorganized archives.

archive.is/rq1Qq

Dailycaller is down

Seth Rich is like that one Jenga piece that will bring down a 10million pieces ofJengas once pulled.

Please let his murder be solved.

HIS

Dancing.
Bump for Seth Rich

What if he was still alive?

Doubtful but stranger things do happen.

>'seth is alive' goose chase shill

Nice one. #BLM

hed be mindbroken and tortured beyond belief.