Drumpftards btfo. Her tears must taste like sweet wine

They voted for it and shouldn't complain.

What's so 'ironic' about this?

They thought their lives were going to get better & they got a dick in their mouth instead.

The government has been seizing land along the border for many years now. What exactly where these people expecting to happen?

>CNN
>not using paid "Trump supporters"
>seized
>forced to sell
>one of the biggest media corporations in the world not knowing what eminent domain is
Shit thread. You should feel bad.

>live on border
>where a wall would go
>vote for a wall
>"can't believe it"
They're getting paid for their land, this story probably has more to do with them wanting more than the government is paying for it.

Lügenpresse Covfefe, nothing to see here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The problem here isn't that CNN isn't aware, they are. It's that the average Drumpfkin doesn't know what eminent domain, or the bill of rights are.

B-b-b-but the wall isn't going to be built! You told me he was going to break all of his promises!
DRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>The problem here isn't that CNN isn't aware, they are. It's that the average Drumpfkin doesn't know what eminent domain, or the bill of rights are.
fuck drumpfkins. hopefully they will die out due to lack of affordable healthcare anyways.

Can you provide citation?

Trump supporters who get fucked are the funniest.

Everyone should view the greatest domreddit of all time /r/Trumpgret to see more stupid people!

"Covfefe" should be defined as that woman's confused & anguished expression.

small price to pay for the betterment of the country. also that land isnt worth shit, you cant farm, theres no minerals to exploit...its just shit land with lots of people flooding across it.

just build it with them on the Mexican side if they're going to whine about it

>US corporation
>pay for land

>sweet wine
Only faggots and women drink sweet wine.

>
and they grab your mom's pussy after doing so.

drumpf supporters dont rely on gimmedats you leaf.

Day of the rake when?

What a dumb bitch. She knowingly voted for someone who wanted to build a wall on the border and now she's mad because her land that's on the border will be used for the wall? Either she's lying about being a Trump supporter or she's literally retarded.

>wanting to live in spic land
>not selling your land to the govt and then moving to Wyoming to buy more land at half the cost
Dipshits

>seized

they're required to compensate you

i thought he was gonna build the wall 30 miles into mexico? what the fuck

>drumpkjns don't know what the bill of rights is
Is that why leftists keep trying to take away the second amendment?

What about all the "don't deport the good hombres" Trump supporters crying that their illegal friends and family are being deported? Trump supports are this retarded.

if they have no choice in the matter that's still a seizure.

BRAAAAAAP

MUH BEAUTIFUL BORDER LAND, EVERYONE LOVES BORDER LAND, ESPECIALLY ON THE MEXICAN BORDER. TOP QUALITY REAL ESTATE. PLEASE DONT PAY ME SHIT TONS OF MONEY TO SELL YOU MY WORTHLESS HORRIBLE LAND, TRUMP! PLEASE!

She was probably paid a nice chunk of Soros money.

This is true. It was news when bush and king nigger obongo seized land from people down in the valley for the border fence.

We have always wanted every last beaner deported legal or illegal criminal or not

I honestly don't think they even exist. Most of these "I'm a trump supporter! I swear! I didn't know he was going to deport illegals and build a wall!" people are most likely paid shills. Like I said, if these types of people really are Trump supporters, they're literally retarded.

If you shed tears over illegals being deported you should share their fate. I don't care who they voted for.

Why does it look fake? Fucking leaf couldn't even post video.

I doubt seizing, unless they mean eminent domain.

They do, which should be specified as a completely different concept than a seizure.

>live on border
>Trump's main campaign promise is to a build a border wall
>vote for Trump
>upset when Trump builds border wall

Typical woman.

>hahahha dumpfee ain't building that wall sweetie
>drumpf is taking your land to build his wall, sweet irony

Literally everyone knew this was going to be necessary at some point

whats more important, saving america or keeping your shitty desert property? fucking move someone else

Not me so I don't give a shit.

Since when have you Leftist fucktards ever cared about private property?

we don't care. it's just fun to see regretful dumpftards' misery.

i would be honored. fucking boomer crybabies.

"My feelings matter more than anybody elses!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This woman is a paid shill.

> MUHHHHHHHHHH SMALL GUBMENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are probably getting paid pennies on the dollar and are being forced to accept it.

How the fuck would that work?

Why the everloving fuck would you want to live on the Mexican border

>muh drumpf is a constitutional small gubsmint libertarian!
>*seizes land*

Get fucked in the ass, alt right fucktards

Nobody thought that.

He's always imminent domaining shit