You ready for a violent revolt CIA? You're heading in that direction

You ready for a violent revolt CIA? You're heading in that direction

I'm stocking ammo

Most of you are robots who were picked up from some private college so that you can do the bidding of your deep state masters. You will all die on the day of the rope and for what? So you can laugh at Trump supporters? You do realize that every single day that you keep shilling in the news, or that you stand idle as other actors manipulate the news, is one more day that the American people wake up. You are powerful today, you may even succeed with pushing Trump out of office and another war in Syria/Iran. But, you and I know how this game ends though, it ends with you at the end of the collective gun barrel because the government, no matter how rich, corrupted, autocratic, etc that it may be- will always fall. Maybe you win this game but you win at what cost?

If you turn the game around and stop manipulating congress/senate, we might have time to stop this fire before it consumes both of us. If not, what price are you willing to pay to keep the plebs under your thumb?

The CIA is a rogue agency. It uses it's "government funded" projects as a innocent "all American" cover for its black budget operations. They've been killing, torturing, and extorting Americans of all ages since the late 40's.

The US government can't stop people like us. They can't stop the drug lords in Mexico and they can't seem to stop the gangsters of LA or Houston. The US government is over-extended and weak. If 1000 people move on Congress violently, the governmemt will fall. I happen to know that the elites also know this and only keep the situation contained by manipulating conservatives and liberals against each other. However much conservatives hate liberals and vice versa, both parties need to bury their strife because we've got to unseat the unelected deep state that controls the situation. Either that or die trying

Covfefe!

Good one. I'm sure you and your basement dwelling friends can take down the largest militarized police and surveillence state the world has ever known. I sure hope you try it. It would be excellent entertainment.

At what point in this plan do Jews get removed?

>You ready for a violent revolt CIA? You're heading in that direction

Are you ready to be arrested? Sup Forums is monitored by the FBI

I like the cia. They are the good guys.

>KGB posting from Canada.
Who's wife did you get caught fucking for an assignment in such a shitty irrelevant country?

lol

You can't fool me into posting here and getting logged that easily, mister lawman- wait, shit.

Get fucked spook, you still don't understand revolution, and you won't until it's too late.

fuck off larping idiot

the MKULTRA threads are viral marketing, nothing more.

also, when you make threats like this, you are diverting assets and money away from real investigations (like russian interference in the 2016 election) just so they can investigate your sorry ass

LOL at a bunch of neckbeard autists talking about revolution. The system has you by the balls and the only way you have of getting out is by killing yourself. Thats the best "revolution" you can hope for.

We stole the election back from you goons. How much you wanna bet we get most of the US military to defect and have you treasonous cucks see a firing squad.

>implying "we" supported hillary
The election wasn't stolen because elections are a sham to begin with when the entire system is corrupted. Which is why "we" weren't surprised at all that your choice for president backstabbed you and started dealing arms to the terrorist state that caused 9/11. You can LARP all you want, but remember that the gov. can drones and can now effectively crush dissent without even needing the aid of of military servants. And most of military wont defect because they rely on that very establishment for their food and housing needs. But I enjoy your delusions, so please go get yourself killed. It would be extremely enjoying.

*enjoyable

>he got assigned to pol duty

we're all anonymous here, how'd you fuck up?