HRC BTFO by Don Jr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaikpEImfTc
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/31/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-biggest-nothing-burger-ever/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don Jr should follow in his great father's footsteps and become President in 2024 we would all vote for him. He's a chip off the old block!

Absolutely ducking savage. I wonder if she beat an intern after this message

Best timeline

you'd have to be literally retarded to vote for this braindead clown

for the sake of my masturbation tonight I hope he did

What a fucking asshole.

is this the power of covfefe?

>my daddysh the preshident now

wrong kid

That's Eric not Don Jr. You dumbass

Savage

Don Jr. is like the rich kid who just wanted to crack a cold one open with the boys and play xbox

I know he's so much like Dad but even sharper, i expect the greatest years under a "President Trump" will be years or decades into the future

A truly noble line of leaders to come all bearing this great family's name

faggot
mexico and el salvador know more about our president than you do, nigger.

you fucked up faggot

>when the bantz gets so heavy that your son gets in the ring and destroys "ummm.....no sweetie" queen

his son is kind of a douche desu

i guess not every sperm in your gizz can be .a winner

You know... it really makes me realise that all these fucking losers in the white house, media everything are nothing but plebs. The real powerbrokers are all behind the scenes letting these fucking clowns run amok and we are all just watching like puppets while our countries further degenerate and the powers that be continue to bomb middle east and africa whilst ferrying people into the west. Fuck all this meme shit and full anyone that pays attention to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaikpEImfTc

All Trump children are HILLARY APPROVED

Idiot.

Would have been classier to just let her make a fool of herself.

Don Jr is a Sup Forums poster. There's a reason that he has five white children before he's 40.

Much more hardcore than his father.

Digits confirm
Don the Father will sire the new Fuhrer

>You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a stone house.

>You shouldn't throw glass if you live in a glass house.

woah

i was wondering about this, too. although we probably shouldn't try to understand. it's likely above our cognitive abilities. after all, clinton is the candidate who was
>to smart to win

Welp, I'm voting for him. Who else?

kek is with us

DEUS VULT

That pic though kek

It's Ivana's fault

It's so stupid you almost have to think she thought of it herself. Thought it was so funny, no one around could talk her out of it, despite it literally not making any sense. How do you tell her that it doesnt make sense and have that end well for you as a staffer who she clearly sees as handservants and slaves?

Make that shit side by side

Don Jr for 55th president

you just figured out the real power in a capitalist nation lies in people with money? really?

>Sup Forums - political gossip
Why should I give a single shit about either of these people

everyone not laughing in the second pic is wondering how the fuck they're going to save their own ass

Joke's probably on him. She probably rubbed her murderous twat all over the White House while her husband blew pizza loads. They probably have an army of congealed children inhabitting the crawl spaces.

>What house is he in again
The dog house judging by those hand slaps.

when will the memes stop becoming real...
please...
im scared

That's hilarious.

jesus christ the shills are fucking MAD m8s

Its easy bait to just talk up his sons as future Presidents. works every time

Obviously who the hell knows but i'd definitely vote for Don Jr and Eric if he gets a little looser. Barrons gonna have a hell of a life no matter what

stupid faggot you dun goofed

he needs to rub it in that Trump won,

He won, you didn't HAHAHAHAHA

it would make the papers

Lol

WHAT IS HAPPENInG

Real news: Donald Trump jr destroys Hillary Clinton with one tweet

Fake news: Donald Trump jr makes misogynist rant against Hillary Clinton on Twitter purple monkey dishwasher

Still funny

It's going to hold up
Only covfefe related meme i'll end up saving

this. Donny J is the real deal

baahahaha she can't get destroyed enough as far as i'm concerned.

Exactly this. Hillary's PR team has been so terrible for a long time. This is just a little cherry on top.

>Sup Forums poster
>marries a jew
>calls them "white"
Looking at the demographics of Sup Forums this actually seems par for the course.

Are you feeling sleepy?

Sup Forums is satire
none of us even take it that seriously
i'd marry a hot Jew if I could. you'd be lying to say you wouldn't

Jokes on you we're fucking turbodumbdumb

Is that true? I'm on his path. 30 years old, no kids, but going to start now.

>made us all look like a bunch of jerks
Trump speak best speak

Sup Forums is satire is satire.

Remember those nothing burger forced memes. Hillary used that term today. Weird right ?

breitbart.com/video/2017/05/31/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-biggest-nothing-burger-ever/

Is she coordinating attacks on us still for Pepe raids?

Not a chance am I putting my kids through Jew mother hell. It's like asian tiger mother but more sinister.

I had jewess coworker that was baby obsessed and had a cop boyfriend. She desperately wanted my flesh pipe. Avoided that shit.

you can't feel her satanic filth when you post?

I mean we know she and CTR were tight as shit. You think she'd wouldn't actively coordinating thing directly. However, Yeah. I guess she has nothing left to do but shit post on here.

>when a nasty woman tries to bully you and your ex-wife's son beats them up

Yes. If he didn't straight up admit to it, he's made it clear on many occasions. He was on Sup Forums long before t_d, but he does browse there too somewhat.

Did she get knocked up as soon as she got him to dick her? This story sounds familiar...

So many DIGITS since DJT dropped COVFEFE last night...
>big league MEMES , for a big league timeline.

Great work anons,really...great stuff...
>Do we love this timeline?great,great

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BTFO NO RECOVERY SHE SHOULD JUST KILL HERSELF HOLY FUCK O OH MY GOD OMG WHAT A FUCKING BEAT DOWN HARD AS A MOTHER FUCKER AKA HAM ABSOLUTELY ANHILATED FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION FUBAR
road calle

ew

Trump Jr has my vote.

Don jr is cool and all. But i wait for the day Barron is allowed ti have twitter and start his bant tirade.

He grows up in the whitehouse , he will grow up seeing all the hate for his father though the msm. He sees how he gets mocked for caring about his father's safety.

The seeds have been planted for the greatest president of the united states you will ever have.

Tl;dr: Barron in the house is the prequel to Barron's bizare campaign

>/r/leftymemes

orz