WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
Funds and grants:
>visegradfund.org/home/
about:
>visegradgroup.eu/about
wiki page:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
(((Economist))) cry how V4 is xenophobic:
>economist.com/news/europe/21689629-migration-crisis-has-given-unsettling-new-direction-old-alliance-big-bad-visegrad

News from V4 countries:
Poland
>pap.pl/en/news/news,941589,poland-is-necessary-to-overcome-european-crisis---steinmeier.html
>pap.pl/en/news/news,937223,no-forced-refugee-relocation---polish-pm.html
>pap.pl/en/news/news,954185,good-name-redoubt-supports-polish-govt-stance-on-refugees.html
Czech Republic
>tol.org/client/article/26943-czech-republic-sobotka-babis-scandal-politics-media.html
Hungary
>dailynewshungary.com/hungarys-population-134000-5-years/
Slovakia
>spectator.sme.sk/c/20541993/ciznar-filed-a-motion-for-the-dissolution-of-the-kotleba-lsns-party.html
>spectator.sme.sk/c/20547139/the-constitutional-court-approves-scrapping-meciars-amnesties.html

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-bee-meaning-symbol-why-13112437
boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/169786/scythe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no refugees
I wanted to beat some

first for SLAYER KURWA

you still can, our kibole sometimes organize and gather after someone dies in europe, then they travel far and set refugee camps on fire or beat people
What is your look on smoleńsk coffins?
Are you angry? I personally am, and I'd love to see guys responsible jailed or executed even

Same here man, I would like to see whole PO hanged.

I can only imagine butthurt after they get less votes than Kukiz'15 in next elections
they will claim democracy is dead or something
EU is supposed to do something today against us. You think they will sanction us? Tusk will tell that he is sad again?

There will be a lot of autistic screeching in Brussels that's for sure, dunno if they shall sanction as, we will see.

Now you can all clean each other's toilets.

we can always sanction them back or put special taxes on not Polish supermarkets

We have Ukranians for that you silly western cuck

>missed opportunity for "Region of peace edition"

Plumbing is an underappreciated profession

How was your Mother's Day?
did you cancelled it to not insult faggots?
maybe next time
USA, again we have same problems as you
Polish judges just want to fuck around Law of Mercy that our President have and try to overrule it, effectively causing conflict Judges vs President and Govermnment

>REGION OF CREATING PROSTITUTES FOR THE UK

Many thanks from us bongs!

Indeed. The Judicial system is intended to create stability in the country, but when the status quo is a parasitic nightmare, radical change is in order. I wish there were a legal solution to this problem.

you mean romania
also, how was your day? you already tatooed bee on your arm to show how much you are against terrorism?
>manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-bee-meaning-symbol-why-13112437

How is it being able to shag women that aren't inbred?

There has been huge amount of pro-refugee shilling on TVN24 and TVN24BiŚ, I mean there was before as well, but getting that white pro-refugee bitch to host morning show and getting cute brownie to show weather, hmm? I wonder who is behind that...

>radical change
we try that now, and somehow democracy is in danger
real stuff about how some Polish judges are against the law, there were judges who:
>stole pendrives
>stole pants
>stole kiełbasa
>stole drills for driller tool
>drove drunk
none of above got some serious trouble for that because they friends, other judges judge them

>NO RAPEFUGEES
Let's keep it that way... you guys are our last hope

buy our apples to support our cultural war effort
kek Polish feminazis are angry because morning after pills are for prescription now

>romania left outside
Its ok im fine :((((

Do you have more pics like that? Really nice.

hey you are fine in my opinion but you have to talk with Hungary about this and that you know

google Różalski
illustration for boardgame Scythe

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/169786/scythe

I think the artwork comes from this game, I really want to play it.

you are right
it is available in USA, why don't you buy it?

the stuff that the poles get mad about are weird as fuck

i understand why driving drunk is frowned on even though it's not nearly as serious as is meme'd by MADD (who are probably mostly butch dykes without children now, who recognize it as a way to target young white men)

what is weird about being mad at judges who break law?
They are supposed to uphold it
When someone does not work in his job, I think getting angry is proper reaction
gotta go for now, please keep thread alive
last bonus news:
Today, because it is Children Day in Poland, Polish sejm will be consisted of kids and younglings. Redpills will fly, leftists will cry, lulz will be had. I will tranlate clips as soon as they will be available

GOOD LUCK V4!

I will come for a vacation in terrorist free area in a few years.

what happened with the ultimatum?

Of a sample set of 460 randomly selected reviews from one of Britain's most popular prostitute review websites, 90 of samples were Hungarian; 81 samples were Polish; and 62 samples were Romanian.

Polish had the highest rate of positive reviews amongst all nationalities, whilst Romanians came last.

You wouldn't believe the amount of hot, Polish arse I've plowed for a bargain £60 or 70 quid, who were adamant that they'd never sell themselves for sex back home, but were quite happy to do it in England.

Thanks again!

V4 needs to form one military, we're gonna get fucked if we don't organize and organize fast.

>Poland gets invaded by right wing anti-semitics
>78 years later Poland becomes the right wing anti-semitics

kek

Well, your country, your rules.

We did it before and it worked. The Black Army of Hungary with its Hungarian, Slovak, Czech and Polish mercenaries was basically Visegrád Four: The Army.

Men of Visegrád, salute the battle flag.