Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and help us turn the whole map red. Currently we are about to take back the white house from dems and everyone is teaming up to oust the corrupt Libertarian party by attacking their governor in California, we hold more than half of all seats and could hold more if we had asses to fill them. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.
GAME LINK: oppressive.games/power/
AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN

Republican Party Discord Link: jAnUqrH

>Kaiji ended the lib pact

Here's the electoral map for the election in three days.

Get in here lads!

Without you, America will become commiestan. We are reaching power, but we need YOUR help.

Paid for by Kohl for America
funded by George Soros

>playing a browser game

wtf, I just started playing this game and that pizo guy is a terrible chairman who should retire already. The vice chair Kohl seems so much more competent, we should vote for him instead.

>spoiling on Sup Forums
I want reddit to leave the GOP

Nice try Kohl

Reminder that weebs are not welcome

We have enough weebs

Is that Peter King?

who could possibly be behind these posts?

Chris Collins

the weebs desu

We need more weebs!

#KaijiForChairman

Thanks Pizo

Fuck Kohl and Fuck White people. Chaka Kahn is #notmypresident

Only listen to the Mericans itt, foreginers are dumb

Unless they're Chilean

Vote Kaiji for chairman! Make anime real!

Who indeed?

Don't listen to this cunt.
Vote for Heydrich for chairman

(((leaf)))

Hey, I want to apologize to the party for voting to approve the GOP deal, and for nuking the server...mainly nuking the server. I know Citizen put a lot of time into that server, and my anger towards valla caused me to further hurt the party, and i regret that had to happen. I never wanted the party to fail, and I truly thought a GOP deal would have helped the party. I was incredibly wrong, and I take responsibility for supporting the deal. I should have handled the aa's toward Eris differently, instead I defended him and caused the party to collapse. I regret that, and I wish it would have played out differently. I hope the LP can find a way out of the mess you are currently in. I'm sure you guys can, the LP members have always proved capable. I enjoyed being apart of the Libertarian party- the community was great. I hope you all can forgive me. Good Luck all!

REMOVE LIBERTARIAN remove libertarian
you are worst lib. you are the lib idiot you are the lib smell. return to austrioa. to our nda cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,libertarian we will never forgeve you. ancap rascal FUck but fuck asshole lib stink austria 1776 1776...lib genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead lib..ahahahahahLIBERTARIAN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget last election .nda we kill the chairman , nda return to your precious canada….hahahahaha idiot lib and nda smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE LIBERTARIAN FROM THEPREMISES. you will get caught. gop+nda+asc+vega=kill libertarian…you will election/ romney alive in gop, romney making movie of gop . funny movie romney gop. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of romney… you are ppoor stink lib… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

Vote Kaiji! Make anime real!

Stop (((them)))

Aaaannd checkem

Broke: GOP, earthbound politics
Woke: Anarcho-Posadism with Nazbol characteristics

This message has been brought to you by the ASC-POSADIST Information Bureau

go to bed slovene

Tired: dissociation of the jews and the parasite capitalist class
Wired: Support for the eradication of the Jewish Kulak-bourgeois Sionist reactionaires

This message has been brought to you by the 2nd Real ASC - Nazbol

be my obscure political meme loving gf(male)

I mean why not, but whomst'dve are you in the first place?

Daily reminder to stand with the ASC, the only party willing to stand alongside the workers and fight the bourgeois fatcats and their puppets. We'll win again, we've won before!
Three Hurrays for the 1st Syndicalist Internationale! Join your union!

This message has been brought to you by the ASC Committee for Orthodox Syndicalism and teh 1st Syndicalist Internationale

ALONE WE HAVE STOOD AGAINST FASCISM.
ALONE WE DROVE THE GOP ATTACKERS FROM OUR INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND.
ALONE WE PREPARE TO MARCH ON TEXAS.
WE STAND ON THE EDGE OF VICTORY.
BUT AN OLD ENEMY HAS RETURNED TO IT'S BACKSTABBING WAYS. THE LIBERTARIANS AND THEIR ALTS RESIST THE WORKER'S REVOLUTION IN CONNECTICUT, THEIR GOLD-CLAD BANNERS PLUNGING THEIR SPIKES INTO OUR EXPOSED FLANKS.
THE ASC STANDS ALONE AGAINST CAPITALISM.
WE CAN RELY ON NO ONE.
WE SHALL DEFEAT THE LIBERTARIANS AS WE HAVE DEFEATED THE GOP.
THE AMERICAN WORKERS ARE UNCONQUERED. WE ARE UNCONQUERABLE.
IF WE MUST WIN THIS NEXT STRUGGLE, WE SHALL DO THAT, TOO!

Observe the shit-coloured plebeian, unable to distinguish the multiple layers of irony, sarcasm and pure memery that constitute the ASC.

Where's my GOPnik propaganda?

THE FLAG OF THE WORKER REVOLUTION MUST FLY ON EACH STREET, EACH FACTORY, EACH POLICE STATION AND ON ALL ARMY BASES.
ONLY THEN WILL WE BE FREE OF THE DEGENERATE CAPITALIST CLASS

WE SHALL NOT TIRE
WE SHALL NOT WAIT
TO STIR UP THE FIRE
AND BUILD A WORKER'S STATE

ONE PARTY
ONE GOAL
t. John "SENDING MY TANKERS ON THE BANKERS" Kowalsky
t. John "GULAG THE KULAK" Kowalsky

Big Damn seems pretty cool

DO NOT BE MISTAKEN PROLETARIAN. "BIG" BIG DAMN IS BUT ANOTHER PUPPET OF THE HETEROSEXUAL JEWISH BOURGEOISIE

Le epic nazbol meme.

shut up globalist