GOD HAS ABANDONED US

GOD HAS ABANDONED US

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4560560/Transgender-man-reveals-pregnant-miscarriage.html
archive.is/klPqD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very disturbing. even more disturbing is that they're trying to sell this as new normal. I am sad at the moment

>man
>pregnant

No.

What's the world coming to.

no, we abandoned God

>a year after suffering a miscarriage

if he had a miscarriage god has clearly not abandoned us

So it's just a normal straight couple.

Wow.

>GOD HAS ABANDONED US

Which one christcucks?

If you ever find yourself feeling further from God make no mistake which of you moved away.

>God giving a shit about us

We barely register as subatoms to any theoretical creator. Off your high horse you conceited fuck.

Let's pump a baby full of testosterone what could go wrong

But it is normal. It's a girl who's prego with the guys baby. He's gay but his husband is a tranny which means she's a girl .
It's just a normal ugly couple.
But marketed as something brave and somehow taboo

>GOD HAS ABANDONED US
Wouldn't you?

Kill me

10 bucks says they are jewish btw

This cannot be real... can it be?

Every single word in that headline is wrong

It's ok guys. The baby isnt going to make it past 6 months with the amount of hormone pills The he she is taking to grow that beard.

These monsters are exactly what we warned of, and it is child abuse to allow them anywhere near vulnerable kids.

I give up, just end it all

careful
brainwashies are allergic to logic

that's the truth Truth

It's either going to be born retarded or made retarded. That's another turd in the cesspool we don't need. I say flush it.

So the female is mentally a man and the gay is at least sexually female. What are the details on the miscarriage?

>assuming there is anything better for God to care about than us

Its things like this that make me question whether a muslim takeover would be such a bad thing..

How the fuck is this real life? At what extent are we going to stop with passing ridiculous shit off as normal?

>caring about hairless crazy apes on earth is like caring about specific grains of sand on a beach
>god is autistic
>"made in god's image"
>god is autistic just like you

Hey! You're onto somethi-FAGGOT

Daddy which daddy is mommy?

>This much shit exists
>Out of nowhere for no fucking reason
>Wait no, there was an explosion... Because there was pressure for some stupid reason before things existed.
Stay stupid heathen

What's the back story on that one?

I don't understand. I don't know what happened to make this happen. I don't understand.
Why do so many real women today have so much trouble conceiving when entry get over 30, but an old woman taking male hormones can conceive. I don't understand

I really really wish Hitler was still alive

I've seen this around everywhere, but really, what's the context?

>modern art
>in Sao Paulo, Brazil

nuff said.

God hasn't abandoned us, we have abandoned God

Fuck man I'm pretty left-leaning with trannies and shit, but seeing this made me really uncomfortable

Thanks, gross, but thanks anyway.

So the guy has to pretend the other one's pussy is a butt? or how's it work? If yer gay you hate pussy and luv buttholes.

Trump won tho.

None of this degeneracy matters anymore; the ship is turning.

about fucking time

DASSS HOMIFOBIQQQQ!!!!

It makes the news every time a "tranny" does this

Literally just bisexual chicks getting knocked up while being butch and being attention whores about it

"Art"

>not enjoying anal sex with a female

you have to be over 18 to browse Sup Forums lad.

Fedora tippers are the worst. Your whole "argument" is because the universe is so large that God wouldn't care about us. It is a non-sequitur. When you add in the fact that God is all-knowing and all-powerful your whole argument becomes null.

>It's a girl who's prego with the guys baby.

No. It's a guy who's pregnant with the guys baby. You see, the female penis goes into the male vagina and . . . OH, JUST BUY A BOOK OR SOMETHING!

I'm actually quite interested in this. Would the baby turn out to be a naturally high test and manlyish type, or would his endocrine system be completely bumfucked from inception and he's born with a moustache and gyno?

>you have to be over 18 to browse Sup Forums lad.

Uh, wait . . . so two butts?

Isn't the baby going to be all fucked up from the testosterone that chick is taking?

Maybe she'll have a super masculine baby.

The earth rotated around the sun four and half billion times, yet i'm a bad guy for wanting to stick my reproductive appendage inside another life form that happens to have existed for 6 earth rotations?

This...
>Why else would your faggot news sites disable comments..
Your loosing like the faggot bitches you are.

This kind of thing is starting to make me kinda hate women tbqhwu desu. Is this the only thing they can offer to society other than singing?

>PORTLAND
Sweden of the USA?

>straight couple has child
Is a man and a butch woman being married the new brave?

I guess we're gonna find out.

I thought trans freaks became sterile from the gender switch operation...

>Democratic National Convention, 2016

Nah they'll just hide the freakazoid. I'm afraid we won't get to see the results. I'd pay to see tho

Anyone else got a fetish for hair above the ass?

That baby is going to be so fucked up from day one I'd actually be surprised if it makes it through puberty without killing itself.

The act of a child suckling at its mother's teat is such a fundamental element of mammalian development, but OOPS THIS MOM/MAN/TRANS/FREAK CHOPPED ITS TITS OFF SO WHAT'RE YA GONNA DO!?

If anything, the child's hormonal system will be downregulated due to exposure to androgens since conception, resulting in a horrid, undeveloped male.

Like, guaranteed micropenis kind of horror.

People should need a license to breed, I swear.

Wait a second, doesn't this mean that it's just a normal couple, and the gay dude is actually just a tomboy fetishist?

Norwegian bro archive this:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4560560/Transgender-man-reveals-pregnant-miscarriage.html

Maybe it'll miscarry again. I'm no doctor but there's gotta be some kind of interaction right? There's no way that stuff isn't getting to the baby.

>normal couple

Please tell me you're shitposting.

when faggots like this adopt i often wonder how often the children come out straight,very low i presume, very awkward when meeting your fiance's parents, "so this is my dad, and this is also my dad".

Good for them.

Fuck that's actually pretty deep. I like it though, makes me feel better, thanks user

archive.is/klPqD

Rude.
Wouldn't any theoretical creator have the capability of fully contemplating subatoms equally on any scale of complexity in the universe?

yes.

Tranny BTFO

>assuming you, a pathetic subatom, can even fathom a universal creator's thoughts or intents

I'm surprised the high test didn't lead to infertility. Surely this isn't the only case of this happening. Can anyone find out pictures of the spawn of these type of people?

Most of them can't afford the operation. Besides, building a frankenstein dick is much more complicated than carving out an approximation of a vagina. It's the difference between digging a slimy wet hole and building a tower.

Hey, how do you think any plants survived the Noah's Ark Flood event?

This.

God, is anyone else fucking tired of women pretending to be men? It's even worse than regular trannies, who just use it as sexual gratification. These people have to intertwine it with hormones and pregnancy and other unnatural bodily shit. It's much worse. You are not a man. Fuck off.

I feel genuinely sorry for their children because sooner or later they will go through fucking hell

>inb4 one of them commits suicide and society blames society

TRUTH

That's my point...

thats the only thing they could EVER offer from the beginning of time , their purpose on this earth is to stick their asses in the air and get fucked. nothing more , feminism is the source of the wests issues

>A man and a woman with short hair are having a child

How edgy and progressive.

and yet with all that degeneracy in a single headline, I'm most triggered by the incorrect use of hyphenation. Modern """journalism""" is a mistake.

>I really really wish Hitler was still alive

Me too user, just to deshill this thread alone.

Nothing new I saw something similar years ago. Friend's daughter changes over to a guy. Years later sort of reverts gets pregnant has kid. Literally puts an ad up on craigslist, kid is adopted out a family from the sticks. Mother then switches back to being a guy. True story. There's a lot of weird shit out there. If you can imagine it, it's happening somewhere.

Ignore the human centipede. Look at the artist.

Now you all know damn ell that thing is Jewish. But is it a man? Is it a woman? Look at how disgusting it looks with the upturned pig nose, the recessed chin, the pseudo curly haired fro. The hands seem to be a woman's but the face is a man's.

Christians have been warning us for decades that this shit was coming. it IS a slippery slope when it comes to the left.

Right? Like how dare they make decisions that in no way impact me.

Im more salty about men thinking their women desu, women have always been emotional rollercoasters and lesbianism is a meme.

This, no such thing as tran's, just guys with tits and chicks without em.

Not all of them at once. Just like we can't comprehend Active parts in a computer at once even if we built it.

wait what

yes, yes you are.

found the sjw commie , die you nasty cretin

This is child abuse, because it can't be healthy for a fetus to grow inside a female body that's been on hormone therapy.

We can only hope for the sake of the child.

We don't need God to butcher these freaks.

Then why call it a god?
Isn't a god by definition omniscient?