ITT : The moment you accepted western civilization is doomed

mobile.twitter.com/markrentcn/status/868678053588848641/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiCTq_AHcqw
youtube.com/watch?v=63ApcpF-NLw
youtube.com/watch?v=LNtQ0OWKHCs
youtube.com/watch?v=qgpuyGdesd8
baka.com.au/business/aviation/we-could-see-them-outside-malaysia-airlines-passengers-waited-90-minutes-for-police-to-storm-plane-20170531-gwhrfk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like my hentai.

what's up with liberals and their obsesion with sodomy and children?

Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=aiCTq_AHcqw

youtube.com/watch?v=63ApcpF-NLw

youtube.com/watch?v=LNtQ0OWKHCs

Everything the drag queen said was positive though. Am I bad for not wanting to kill them?

The moment i realized birth rates mathematically guarantee Islam will outpopulate western society

>that fake hair

no he was a bitch

When people decided I was being edgy and counterculture for only accepting male and female.

Genghis sired many sons for this eventuality

Sodomites can't reproduce with each other, so they pass their fag legacy by indoctrinating someone else's children.

I sometimes wonder if Islam is really worse than what we have now. Christianity is dead, and the people calling themselves Christian are lying.
I would rather Sharia than this.

>implying Islam is magically immune from degeneracy

cuck

It bothers me because Bianca Del Rio is pretty fucking funny and loves to make fun of people, uses racist humor, and insults everyone without prejudice.

Sup Forums would probably like her act if they saw it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgpuyGdesd8

well this makes me not want to listen to rock anymore. thanks for that

Wait, christians helped the mongols, how'd that happen? Just wanting some sweet payback against the muzzies?

I love drag and have gone to many drag shows with my wife but anyone that brings their child to one is an asshole.

>her
Get out of here, now, you fucking degeneracy enabler.

Not doomed here, burgers and bongs are just cucks
> Passengers on board the Malaysia Airlines flight turned back to Melbourne after a man made a bomb threat have spoken of their ordeal and the long wait for police to storm the plane.

baka.com.au/business/aviation/we-could-see-them-outside-malaysia-airlines-passengers-waited-90-minutes-for-police-to-storm-plane-20170531-gwhrfk.html

Bianca a cute, CUTE

fug

shutup and fuck off redditor

>Sup Forums thinks being a drag queen implies being transgendered
>when in reality drag queen shows raise money to donate to charities
stop with the slide threads

Drag queens, though degenerate, are not so bad.

They are not analogous to the transgendered movement. Drag queens readily admit they are men dressing as women....they are essentially actors. Transgenders claim they ARE women...thus perpetuating relativism, the downfall of civilization

One is a relatively harmless yet degenerate hobby....the other is a cancer upon society

this

i realized it today when I saw the #1 question today on Stack Exchange (subsection: parenting)

I've come to the realization that muslims are just tools of God to destroy our decadent civilization. We truly deserve it.

Both Muslims and Christians wanted to convert the Mongols because they were a major power but not claimed by an organised religion. Tengrism being just shamanism and that can cave pretty easy to a well orchestrated organised religions mission, unfortunately Islam won.

fucking newfags, I remember when Sweden Yes! was just a meme and not reality

Drag Queens are literally fag versions of Sup Forums. You can hate them, but you better realize what they actually are because they are nothing like the transgendered fools (although, they definitely intersect at times).