Download and archive this shit now!!

This is the video that apparently is so damaging to the abortion industry that an activist judged actually got both YouTube and Twitter to take it down.

Below me is a link to a recently uploaded copy of the orginal. Download it wile it's still up and then weaponise it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UNI4Iy-c7M8&ebc=ANyPxKqFFoLS4DNR-CwTCEM1dk29RW-TF7pSZqlCagSIycHjPAbbiDdmhv5waYofDuezzWloM3LMxCOZbKAtl-rpaGwE-gNvZw

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-judge-censors-video-exposing-planned-parenthood.-see-it-here
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/870006554602467329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill just wait to see it on live l33k thx fgt, kys

These things will be slaughtered slowly.

Not even Fox News would play the tape. Download this shit.

well now i'm hungry.

Download that video for Jesus! This isn't funny!

>how is this bad exactly?

Interesting video. Do you have any more info on the judge and the court order that lead to it being taken down?

Available here.
lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-judge-censors-video-exposing-planned-parenthood.-see-it-here

>still trying to push this long, long debunked shit
Nobody cares fundies, get over it

Jesus fuck.

Done and done

If Roe v. Wade never happened, this country would be nearly 25% black today. But it is 13%

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a dedicated Eugenics supporter. While modern cuckservatives love Mexican immigrants, 'progressive' Sanger believed that immigration should be limited to only Northern Europeans and that those unfit to procreate should be sterilized.

Sanger described blacks as 'barely better than Chimpanzees' as she worked hand in hand with black ministers to distribute birth control to their congregations.

Planned Parenthood is the #1 killer of blacks in the USA and worldwide is second only to AIDS and Malaria. They kill hundreds of future Mike Browns every day.

Any candidate who opposes planned parenthood or abortion is a cuckservative.

All of the Christian conservatives are cucks.

The judge is from California. The footage is of this big abortion convention that's very private. The judge blocked videos of this event from being released back when "The Center For Medical Progress" first started releasing the sting videos.

Right now they are being tried on bogus charges by the judge.

That's all I know off the top of my head.

What happened to going to sleep?

Abortions are messy?
Who would of thought?

OP IS A SHILL.

HE PURPOSEFULLY POSTED THE WRONG VIDEO.

THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE: twitter.com/AmyMek/status/870006554602467329

The dumb asses that would have you believe its as harmless as a flu shot and pink.

Same people, different video.

I don't give a fuck if you are for or against planned parenthood and abortions, the shit those old ladies say in that video is horrific.
>Gramma! Tell me about what you did when you were younger!
>I rip the babies out piece by piece.
Can't take that one with you to bring a parent to school day.

this, people who abort should probably also get their tubes tied and I'm sure the fetus is in some way "unhappy" but as it isn't developed enough to form memories unlike I'd think most fully grown animals I believe it's distress might be fully unsubstantiated and excusable. I could be sorely wrong but I think the lack of an organism registering it's trauma thankfully prevents that trauma from severly affecting a sentient organism.

but the vast majority of abortions are black babies

how is this a bad thing?

You mean describe what her job is? How disgusting!

>Dad! What do you do for a living!? Bring a parent to school day!
>I get my hand about elbow deep in toilets and pull shit out.

BUT WHO DOES HE WORK FOR?

Yeah, better we have millions more Tyrones and Jamals, thieving, torturing, raping, murdering their way across the landscape. That's not fucking horrific. It's what Jesus demands!
For Christ's sake, the world is in a dysgenic death spiral, and one of the few things holding a small lid on it must be dismantled?