Millions of liberals plan to sue Trump for taking U.S. out of climate deal

Citing emotional damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

snowboarding.transworld.net/news/mammoth-mountain-open-august/#5giiUgzyESe0dz8d.97
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>#45
>xe who shall not be named
Regressive liberals are a meme

>libs sue over muh emotions
>want money because their feelings are hurt
Sounds about right.

This is why McCarthyism happened.

>you can apparently sue people for lost sleep
where do i address my lawsuit to literally the entirety of the left?

I'm pretty sure elected official are immune from civil lawsuits arising from their official acts in office.

i hate twitter

>im getting migraines PAY ME PRESIDENT TRUMP

They are right to sue for emotional damage caused.
After all, Climate Change is an apocalyptic religion and not a science.

>millions try to sue Trump over bs claims
>they actually irl meme and hire attorneys
>they all lose the court case after wasting thousands on attorneys

yes please

These tweeters are pretty funny...

Delusion.
These people are not fit to live in society. The inmates are whining about the asylum. Fuck them. Gas.

Winners

so glorious

I can't wait for tomorrow. If he leaves the breakdowns will be amazing.

do it. it will be another thing on the long list that pisses off moderates with bat shit crazy.

tomorrow 3 pm is the big event

if they're going to sue anyone for their lost sleep, headaches, and fear they should be suing the media for their constant, endless demoralization.

>Patricia Arquette
Can these Hollywood degenerates please shut the fuck up already?

They needto stop treating the president as if he's their daddy. They have every right to go out and change the environment for the better in their own small way. Instead they sit and whine on twitter about the US not throwing money at literally everything as if we must fund every fucking thing in the world.

>I'm pretty sure elected official are immune from civil lawsuits arising from their official acts in office.
This, every idiot can can see why this isn't a thing and why it shouldn't be.

Trump ran on a fuck libtard's brains and shit in them platform

Why are they upset? This is exactly what we wanted and the side that won. Now bend over libtards.

lol

>No standing.

Still funny

Jesusfuck this shows how much into symbolism the left is. The Paris Accord accomplished ZERO. It's a sausage party. If they never held it the world would never notice.

And what has the paris accord actually effectively done besides give a great thing to virtue signal over? Bet they couldnt even say

Please do, leftists, please do. Keep making huge retarded spectacles because you're bitter over losing.

They have no standing and will be laughed out of court.

Doesn't something have to happen first for someone to get sued? You can't just sue someone for something that may happen in the future.

And because they lose they have to pay the prevailing party's legal fees.

>It's a sausage party.

wut

did i miss something? what climate deal?

March For Science Episode 2:

>Citing emotional damage
It's as if the climate religion is based on emotions instead of science.

Paris accords are another unenforceable foreign law the American people didn't vote for, that only Americans will lose out in.

The msm were to busy reporting on trump's Twitter typo so I'm sure lots of people out of the loop on real news

(((they))) are pushing this because most (((lawyers))) come from a certain land called israel

Shhh dont tell them it'll be funnier if they find out on their own

We're pulling out of paris accord

Maybe we should sue the guy who signed it for "Fiscal irresponsibility, and fraudulent use of tax dollars."

I'm going to sue Michael Mann and Al Gore for emotional damage. They started this scary Armageddon bullshit and now I can't sleep at night.

>Muh global warming
Record snow
snowboarding.transworld.net/news/mammoth-mountain-open-august/#5giiUgzyESe0dz8d.97

can I sue the entire left and gopE for the constant anger I feel?

>pulling out of Paris
Me thinks a meme maybe afoot.

I remember a time when this would get one exiled or killed for being a traitor.

>can millions of americans hang commie scum in the streets

>Millions of liberals plan to sue Trump for taking U.S. out
>of climate deal
>Citing emotional damage.

Suing the government are we?

>It's a sausage party.
It... it what?

Even climate pro nations think the accord is a joke, years back oz almost pulled out calling it a waste of time and basically just a free hooker and blow trip for state heads

I hope they all get hit with countersuits for frivolous lawsuit.

Literally every single one.

how is a system called that is run by acitivst judges? I mean that's what they want it seems

Oh great, the riot and burn shit when they lose again?

This needs to be encouraged to get these people on a list for the holocaust centers

I wonder do they want to talk about the science of race?

Bit silly, you can't sue a president for actions taken in office.

To be fair, the political landscape likely wasn't so polarised within single nations at that time.

Its almost as though liberals and conservative see each other as straight up enemies rather than two people with differing views for a countries prosperity. Its now a game of victory over the 'other'

>SJWs can suck it

Pulling out of Paris HURTS US oil and gas
CARBON TAX RAISES OIL PRICES
TEXAS AND FRACKING ARE GETTING FUCKED
The_Donald assholes in the cities are fucking those of us out on the rigs!

Can't we sue the left and anti-fa for causing damage to businesses?

that's because the so called "left" turned into right out traitorous genocide mode. when things become existential it's not just about "differing views for a countries prosperity". and it never was funny enough.

What? The oil companies aren't gonna be receiving the tax LOL they would only see the effect in reduced demand due to higher costs to the end user.

>what climate deal?
Oh, you know, just the humanity enslaving deal that was signed based on faked data.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

Do you even fucking understand oil???
Taxes on oil increases its overall price
Demand will always go up with China/India, and projected to go up in the US too!
All this does is price out US companies cause we can't compete with sandnigger Saudis and their slave wages!

But this is got me thinking, what can we sue them for? Surely there something we can sue Barack Obama and company for? Lake coego

Nope I still don't get it. How would oil costing slightly more in the USA improve your competitiveness vs the Saudis?

>Science = The Solution
OY VEY!!

Holy fucking shit. These people make me do stupid shit.

I am against Trump pulling out of the Paris accord, but when I see people reacting like this it makes me fully support Trump, just because I hate them.

>>Science = The Solution
>OY VEY!!
Zyklon was created in a laboratory...

It create incentives to stick to cheap coal which reduces the need for the more efficient/higher paying jobs of oil/gas. Our investment/infrastructure/job markets collapse and Saudis get higher market share in the long-term.

Oh i think I get it. The carbon tax would hit coal harder than oil.

Coal needs to be ditched to the side
Oil/gas are the now
It'll be past my time, but alternative fuels will be the future