Thoughts on Ben Shapiro?

youtube.com/watch?v=hLYu-BW87p0

youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC534I6UuuCGZuaaa_5xdSVZMTvBPvBkz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a purplepilled jew

/thread

I'd like him if he weren't such a Zionist shill.

Also he sided with Michelle Fields with that Corey Lewandowski assault hoax.

He debates and BTFOs Liberals like Milo except he acts much more seriously. I like his legal discussions as well. He may hate Trump however, he's been forced to concede a lot he's done he is in the legal right to.

The huge negative about him however is that he's a HUGE Israel fanatic and shill and is extremely offputing when you just outright don't give a shit about Israel.

He's alright, but is the too full of himself. I'm sick of people saying he is some godly debater, considering the only people he debates are college students, man children, or trannies

totally a jew, no denying that.
Though, since he defends the line of the pure /pol, I wondered what were the deeper argument about this dude

i'll look into that

Sure, his debate targets aint that great, but his arguments are good (since he uses rationality, opposed to emotions from the crybabies), his debate strategy is interesting (he made a video about the 10 ways to debate with leftist that has technicalities in it, it's pretty interesting).
To me, the man is far from dumb, and the triggered snowflakes are a blast

He's an absolutely gifted speaker, I listen to his podcast almost daily.

He's also an Israel shill, ignore anything he has to say regarding foreign policy.

>purple pill
wazzat

>Though, since he defends the line of the pure /pol
.........Shirley, you can't be serious.

When you take both blue and red pills.

makes sense

I know you're a burger, but c'mon, you know what I meant

Smart dude, but I don't care about politics.

I don't think he's necessarily "purple pill," he is probably just born into Jewry and smart enough not to give up all the benefits being a moneyed kike entails. i.e. his extended family is all Jewish etc

Never Trumper.

He's good for making Conservatism more appealing to normies

He is a fucking kike that doesnt care about anything but israel and his own jewry. Dont follow or listen to this kike, its jewish trickery

He's a stereotypical Jew, sweaty, long nose, with the horrible teeth...

Yeah...hates people who whine about "white privilege" and trannies. Yet his pro-Israel stance nullifies most of that.
He's got millions already. Anyone in that position could give up Jewry at least PARTIALLY if they so desired, but he's gone whole hog (joke originally unintended until reading over this again) by picking Orthodoxy.
Pic related

Can you stop calling it "red pill" and just believe in what you believe in? Calling something a red pill doesn't make it an objective truth

Imagine being a college kid wanting to invite Ben Shapiro to speak on your campus and you find out that he wants 10-15 thousand dollars for ONE appearance.

His comment about renaming tomahawk missiles "hebrew hammers" made me feel ill. I hate looking at his jew face and hearing his whiney jew voice.

hes the opposite side of the coin as milo.

Are you at all surprised?

creepy manlet

greasy

that guy who makes his lunch sandwich perfectly

and his girlfriend has never had an orgasm

right but if you were born into a wealthy Jewish family would you shun your whole family and denigrate their religion if that culture has allowed you a comfortable life? He's also super intelligent, I attribute my own intelligence to having a good family and being raised in a good culture, he probably feels the same about his own family and to suddenly go anti-Israel in his public life would probably alienate people he cares about

Lol, you act as if a single college kid is going to pay for the visit. He has limited time... why wouldn't he price himself out of enough jobs so he has time to do all the speeches he wants to and no more?

He's pretty sharp witted most of the time but yeah not right on everything.

>saying Lol instead of Kek

SUMMERFAG GET OUT

Alex P Kiketon

jews put themselves first, are you a jew? no? he doesn't have your interests at heart. it's amusing to listen to him spend 10% of his radio show shilling for advertisers products, oy vey buy these watches, best sleep i've ever had on these sheets- presidents sleep on them- this wine? it's excellent, i don't drink it because it's not kosher but my crew of college interns which i don't pay anything loves it!

he decided, like most well educated high IQ people, probably around the time he was 15 or 16, that the world is his own family and fuck everyone and everything else. and he has been collecting coins like mario ever since. being gifted linguistically he studied law (his maths is terrible, listen to him try to explain the prisoner's dilema a simple concept he struggles with despite regurgitating it from some popsci book he recently read) and so his entire skill set is in setting out verbally convincing arguments that on cursory examination appear bulletproof.

he could also argue everything he says in the opposite direction, and the biggest rebuttal to his entire world view is rather simple:

he is a jew, believes he is part of god's chosen people, and can lie to non-jews, which his audience is, since it isn't a real lie. all of his qualifiers are hidden under the protective guise of his religion, he BELIEVES certain things and that's where he draws his morals, ethics and principles from.

pragmatism is something they avoid in law school, because mixed ideas of what works in complicated ways is anathema to prosecuting or defending a case where you want to paint everything into black and white boxes so your dumdum juries can make yes/no decisions.

>being bothered by this
Fuck off newfag.

I don't watch/read him a lot, but it seems like he's on board with more of our agenda than he lets on

Fuck him.

Saw him at my school, and of course he was protested for criticizing diversity or some shit...Jew tactics

Literally just calls lefties snowflakes, wants the hurr durr free market

Cunts like these only make money through right wing think tanks or cuck organizations like YAF

I'd put my money on another horse, because his relevancy is going away faster than trumps base is fleeing.

Fuck off Mohammed

Good for shitting on SJWs and shitlibs but gets btfo by any liberal that isn't an idiot.

>gets btfo by any liberal that isn't an idiot
like who?

Like, I said. Partially. You can stop being a pure Israeli shill without going full 14/88. And if he has any actual family there, I am unaware of it. Plus, again. Orthodoxy. Pretty much confirmed to despise this lot of reprobates here too.

How about you fix how unreadable your website is first, then you can try and figure out how to break into the weeb conservatism market.

The first video is so fucking cringy on both sides

>18 minutes of retarded college students yelling shitty chants
this video sucks wtf

>Literally just calls lefties snowflakes

And where is that a bad point?

Any source or video to back that up?

Well I mean it depends on the issue. He's pretty much an an-cap when it comes to economics.

this.

>makes claim
>no source to back that up
>tries to get away with bullshit excuse

a fucking leaf

Being good at debate doesn't mean your ideas are right. Do you think Shaprio's entire ideology is correct?

Minus all the Reddit stormfags hating on him because
>HE'S A JOO! DAY IZ DU BAD GAIZ!!
He's actually pretty cool. I'm not as big on Israel as him, but I do think Israel has been getting fucked six ways from Sunday for a while now and they do need to have some of those sand niggers around them pushed away. He's great at debating and makes some pretty good arguments against the left. My only major complaint, is that he loves himself a little too much and he has admitted that he's way too full of himself, but proud of it. I think he should be more humble.

thats what the red pill is fuckwit , objective truth

'believe what you believe in' is literally relativism and a logical fallacy

Heavy hitting lefts won't debate him. The right won't fully back him bc he calls out shenanigans when when politicians/ reporters regurgitate intellectually dishonest talking points.

>something something abortion bad
>something something sjws are dumb
just spouts the same popular opinions that people already agree with. i havent heard anyting insightful or interesting come out of his mouth.

kike whose mission is to heard redpilled people backwards into cuckdom until its too late. gas him.

Because the man is like 40 almost, that's Fox News levels of pathetic

>all lefties are snowflakes

>deflect defending your principles by well articulating

I love to see his faggot followers on YouTube "the first Jewish president"

Fuck him, the daily caller, and his annoying voice

He's no better than any other Jew lawyer honestly, just cause he appeals to old white people doesn't mean he's got good intentions....look at how Milo called him a cuck, and he defended himself with weak bullshit

retards on here just call their political philosophy le red pill though

Have you heard him intellectually assault people on "systemic racism"? He drops fact after fact,leaving them a shell of the person they thought they were.

Establishment Shylock Dwarven Cuckold

Hey there little guy, we know you were on the trump train, but now it's time to quit using Pepe the frog to send your message across

Unless your #kek #maga #gayforpay

Inb4

>single

>socially awkward

worthless kike

Milo= Howard Stern of politics. Like a quarter step above the water filter filter salesman

>it's time to quit using Pepe the frog

>implying any verticality between them
they're on the same level. it's a horizontal plane, milo is no better; just different

I

Do

Love

Redshit

Spacing

Go back

just another great man against liberal retards, too bad he doesnt seem to talk about zionism hehe kike

How old are you???

Stern is a billionaire, so if your implying that milo is similar totally of base you ignorant cunt

Milo is a fucking dummy, who should stay in England like a good limey bastard

Why don't these fuckers help out their own people, before manipulating a bunch of college retards who don't fit in because they think their onto some new existential philosophy

Both milo and the Jew must go, they pose no benefit

Inb4
>but redpill normies
>5.99$ podcast, but the content pays for itself
>but their different Jews, their conservative (like it changes anything)

History will remember the two as being trolls with salaries from breitbart that's it.

>Never-Trump
Because he knew the impulsive and prideful windbag would turn politics into a joke.

>Never-Sanders
Because he knew the Bern was going to Bern our economy into the fucking ground.

>Never-Clinton
Because even kike-shills can see that Hillary was a lying, cheating, scum-of-the-fucking-earth cuntbag.

He might have supported Gary Johnson if Gary could ever fucking prove that he was in any way fucking competent of course he fucking can't the fucking dipshit.

Only way to watch Benji

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC534I6UuuCGZuaaa_5xdSVZMTvBPvBkz

Emotional shill spotted

wat

Tbh I genuinely dislike the idea of completely alienating one side. I'm defiantly on the right, but I don't hat everyone on the left. Ben has numerous videos were he calls the entire left liars or snowflakes or whatever. i dislike snowflakes and SJWs but is pretty unfair to assume that everyone who voted Democrat is some retarded fat chick who screams about "man spreading"

>dumb frogposting
>saying kek instead of zozzle

You just described a feminist there. Although, they are also leftists

or i'm just not a low IQ simpleton who needs to be fed the same lecture about social justice warriors being stupid and ugly or planned parenthood profiting from baby murders over and over long after this has already been established.

him, milo, and sargon are just babbies first right personality

that's about the standard price for an appearance

The whole feminist meme is old, I stopped being funny a year ago. Everyone is sick of hearing about them and making fun of them. In reality they represent a small percent of democrats and have no actual effect on the world. Ben, Milo, and their edgy fans need to stop obsessing on them and worry about real issues

Based as fuck. But he still a jew.

I do believe he is a free thinker tho, and not part of the zionist plot to destroy our culture..

Ben Shapiro is my hero

still relevant. Too bad fag

They are a VERY vocal minority. Always the ones showing up to Ben and Milo's shows acting like assholes.

BAMN and antifag are run by feminazis and sure as hell show up and show out. They are sad misguided stereotypes with no future in a free society.

calling something a red pill doesn't make it an objective truth..
but red pill is an objective truth..

and according to rig veda, the objective of life is to take as many red pills as you can.. but you wont know if its red pill or not.. but you strive to take as many as you can.. that is the meaning of life.

He's a filthy kike and thats all you need to know.

klavan >>>>>> shapiro

He's pol incarnate, except he doesn't hate Jews and isn't racist.

Most intelligent right-winger there is, and an A+ debater.