American white nationalists.jpg

>american white nationalists.jpg

Liberals aren't actually this dumb are they? I hope this is just a bad troll.

You have no blood claim over these lands, saying that America is or should be a white nation is ridiculous

fuck off crazy horse it's called war spoils

Blood claim? You don't believe in property, anyway. The fuck do you care?

HWITE PAWER, MOM! 14/88 HEIL HITLAH GAS THE JUICE!

Fuck a blood claim, just cause some wandering siberians hung around and killed eachother and ate buffalo we're supposed to respect their claim to this continent?
No, they rightfully got btfo by surperior whites, this continent was meant for whites, and we made it the richest country on earth, natives just drink and piss away their money.

Im not native, I'm saying that being a white nationalist in America is stupid considering very few white people here have any connection to the sons of liberty or the original people. American nationalism is basically civic nationalism, there's no American ethnicity so there's no real connection between any given white person in this country. Southern pride from fully English/Irish/Scottish southerners who have ancestral bonds to the confederacy is pretty much the only form of white nationalism that makes real sense

Non-whites have no right to anywhere on Earth. Imagine how rich and prosperous India would be if we genocided all the streetshitters there and replaced them with Whites.

We conquered it all fair and square, we should have never given it up.

You should've stayed in your own land instead of mingling with the savage peoples. European/American intervention in mud countries only served to displace them to our own countries. Now they live amongst you and blow up your concerts

Actually, the ethnic replacement that happened before the current ongoing one by the nonwhites was a German one

>D E U T S C H E D

t. first generation German-American

>The Shire

LeMayo

I'm not Southern, but much of my family can be traced to the 18th century, including a confederate soldier and an early chief justice.
Maybe I look at white nationalism different than most white americans but it still seems that most Americans have british or german names and therefore probably have at least some common heritage, rapid white immigration here ended long ago.

>European heritage
>From Louisiana
There is no conflict there. They are from Louisiana insofar as that is where they were born and grew up. That does not alter the fact that they are of European heritage.

True but still, it's such a young country with such a wide variety of ethnic groups. the idea of nationalism just doesn't make sense in the same way that say German nationalism or any country with a homogenous population living in the same lands for so long. Idk I just feel as if Americans and other new worlders who live in a place that isnt their ancestral homeland are sort of lost in a way, with no real connection to the place they inhabit other than some vague common purpose of "freedumz"

>natives open their borders
>lose all their land
>ugh, you racists have no claim to this land we need to open our borders

Not falling for it

All those fuckin streetshitters man. There economy was shit before we got there. We fixed it for them.
>gas yourself anglo

I'm glad I grew up and realized white nationalism is just roleplaying to distract yourself from rigor mortis

Naturalization act of 1790 says otherwise shit Lord. White nationalist are not saying it. Your founding fathers said it.

You better believe that that connection is a damned strong one though

t. German AMERICAN

>white people emigrate and bring their own culture
>fucking fascist racist neo-nazi colonialist racist white trash reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>brown people emigrate and bring their own culture
>ahhh diversity how can you be against this? We need to do away with borders, maybe even sell some of our land to them for beads.

>america belongs to pre-colonial tribes
>but i'm posting from the united states
If you believe you have stolen goods, you should return them. If you believe you are on stolen land, you have nothing to say until you leave !

Nearly everything around you from society to materials to infrastructure is a product of white civilization, engineering, and the stability it brings.

You're too ignorant and naive to understand that because you live in the lap of luxury of those efforts. You're detached from real history kept censored by your cultural Marxist indoctrination.

Your entire world will change for the worse (civil society, liberty laws, opportunities, IQ of those around you) once the chickens of white genocide come home to roost for you. 30 years from now you'll look at these past days as a fucking dream, wondering why the fuck you didn't give a damn about white genocide.

Imagine how retarded you have to be to live in the west and hate white people

it's easy when you don't have to think with your conscious mind and can just parrot what you "know" is moral truth

Tell our founding fathers that, nigger.

The Civil War occurred in the 19th century, user.

Make them both black and it'll be more accurate.

That's what the (((education))) system does from K to college. It produced retards who have no fucking clue about anything true of history or their own culture, taught to hate themselves and their past. Not even realizing how few people in their past owned slaves or how many more were actually victims themselves. Millions of whites and non-blacks were genocided and enslaved.

Cultural Marxism 101: brainwash everyone against whites to conquer them. Control all power structures from media to policy to brainwash. See no evil. Hear no evil. Not seeing is not knowing.

Superpower by 2777

If they stop shitting on their streets.

>everyone conquers territory and settles it with its own people
>whites do it
>OY VEY how dare you
Makes you think
Never seen a liberal arguing for kicking out Muslims out of Europe or Turks out of Turkey

American "whites" barely count as white by European standards. Hell anything out of Europe isn't even white. It's Europeanism and you're just the tumours

>white americans in Louisiana popped out of the ground chanting hey-ho, they're not colonists from Europe

please tell me this pic is ironical/sarcasm/bait

i get it.
fuck humans. machines ftw.