Sikh Army Bro General

What's up pol. Based Sikh U.S Army bro here. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyaZVHlXL4I?t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to go back.
Kill a few slimes before you do, though. But not in the desert, do it in North America.

Here's my question: What do Sikhs think of kikes? Is there an official view on them? Are Sikhs generally aware of the global kike conspiracy?

Silly Leaf. Go eat some maple syrup. All of my Sikh brothers hate the Jews and regularly name the Jew as a world problem.

>Names juden as a world problem
>uses kike immigration policies in the West to emigrate here
Instead of going back, maybe you should just kys.

Sick turban

srs tho

what happens when you need to wear a helmet?

What are your thoughts on Air India flight 182?

>corporal
>with in three feet of major

I would never get away with that, let alone being in the same picture.

was it hard to get a no shaving profile?

>non-white nepotism

Surprised?

You can't call yourself based *rollingeyesemoji*

When the time comes to purge the mudslimes from this earth, who will you side with?

how many GI's did you have to kill to find one with the same size as your fat fucking ass?

No insignia for their turban? that's a bummer

Have you ever been on a Sikh and destroy mission?

Ignore the leaf.
Do you guys ever get together irl or online and try to get the left and the right to finally understand that you're NOT muslims?
Shit drives me nuts, and I'm an agnostic.

Sikhs are awesome welcome to America. Respect to patriarchal sikh with strong culture of military service all around the world, in British military, and American military.

Let's kill some muslims together

sikh are literally bro-tier and can stay
go literally and unironically kill yourself

How is Sikh pronounced?

I respect you for being in the Army, but I don't think you deserve any special uniform exceptions. Uniform should imply that everyone wears the same thing.

Sikhs are terrorists just like Muslims. It's a brown person thing and you should never relax.

What have you done that is worthwhile Leaf? I was born here from parents that legally immigrated.

>jap sucking US cock
good boy

>Ignore the leaf.
Stop sucking the cock of invaders. Sikhs are fine by me, but they need to go the fuck back. >bro-tier
You mean brown-tier. We'll keep them to help us kill slimes before we cleanse our land of jews. After they kill the slimes with us, it's back to India. I thought roos were supposed to be uncucked?

Where do you get those super Sikh bracelets? The ones you can use as a weapon?

yes, we must keep Canada safe for liberal cucks and their bulls

Sikhs killed 268 Canadians in an act of terror not long ago. They will be first on the day of the flush.

You think I give a fuck about kike laws? Whites will use you to help us kill slimes, then you're going back to your shithole jungle.
I don't dislike your people. But the West was built by Whites and it belongs to Whites. Your land was built by your people.
You need to go back.

>nog who has never been 2 blocks past his local KFC

t. Amerikun with jap mouth on my cock

Do they let you carry that knife everywhere?

You live in an Actual Meme Country. We are not anything like Mudslimes. I hate Mud-slimes.

>canadian
>claiming to be uncucked
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sikh are some of the most chill abd honest people I've met, they're more than welcome in western lands

But hey keep bringing in your fellow chinks to buy your country and mudslimes to kill your people

>itt: canucks pretend(poorly) to be hard line right wigers instead of numale cucks

>Implying I'm against Sikh invasion, but in support of chink invasion
Goddamn you're kikewashed. You must be from a Commonwealth country.

That's disgusting. They are out of uniform.

Sikhs destroyed a plane of Poo in Loo. Explain the problem with that?

nigga they are literally wearing uniforms

I hope you step on a mine terrorist.

They are literally wearing turbans instead of utility covers.

youtu.be/pyaZVHlXL4I?t=90

BROS

268 Canadians. Not all poo in loos. You just can't trust brown people. It was a flight on its way to Canada.

the are LITERALLY sandniggers

this literally you perfectly

so some sikhs bombed a plane in 1985, and you think all sikhs should be held responsible for it?

some canadian took drugs and ate some dudes face off, so i assume all canadians are cannibal faggots too

Harambe was more important like your precious Poo in Loo "Canadians". Go drink your burnt shit Tier Tim Hortons and enjoy not being able to get anticbiotics because your universal healthcare is shit.

Sikh bomber = shitskin
"canadian" faceeater = shitskin

ov vey im starting to see a connection here

Yes

Nice Job Japan-Bro.

Go suck a paki dick pajeet . Sikhs are dirt and they smell like shit, and believe me I've met enough to make that judgement.

I think your wife needs a cleaning again cuckie.

Best post. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

>they smell like shit
Trips of truth.
Also can confirm.
I've had good experiences with them as people, but they need to go back.
>OMFZ BASED SIKH BRO!!!!! XXDDDDDDD NOW THE LEFT CAN'T CALL US RAYCISSSS!

This. I rather have more Sikhs than white Europeans coming here. Over half of the whites coming to Canada are anti western liberl cucks.

Look at the Leaf get angry. I would end you in hand to hand combat while the rest of my Sikh Bros laughed and filled your wife with our superior Sikh Cum. Back to the Cuckshed with you Leaf come out when I'm finished with your wife.

That face eater was a good and you could make the same argument for Muslims. Sikhs have committed many terrorist acts and deserve a healthy flush into the ocean.

Sikh honorary aryan, also honorary nihon

sikhs are more welcome than Canadian cucks, canucks are literally homo tier faggots who are closet SJWs

>I'm extremely mad and my argument went down the drain: the post

This... Look up the definition of uniform faggot

Hey Sikhs rock, its my second favourite religion, second to Jainism. I hope you kill many evil muslims!

But does it bother you knowing that people will, for as long as you live, always confuse you with muslims, the worst religion of all? No matter how much you do to destroy islam, theres always going to be some person who doesnt see you as an ally, but as the worst enemy of all. How does that feel?

I'm a 2LT commissioned through Federal OCS. They made me XO with less than a year experience for a Distro Company.

WTF I hate my job, worse is that I'm in the guard so I'm juggling work, grad school and being an XO.

How do I get out?

>A Major, A Captain, and an enlisted
>posing in close contact, in uniform
>clearly not a church behind them

This is fraternization- and boy o boy I bet these faggots are in each other's chain of command. Lets get that paperwork rollin'!

>Sikh honorary aryan, also honorary nihon
Does that mean you flood Nipponia with Sikhs?
Of course not.
You can have an affinity for a group of shitskins and actually NOT import them en masse to the land your ancestors sacrificed to give you.
Every burger/roo itt thinks the two are intrinsically linked.
Literal victims of kike brainwashing.

whats good about jainism? i heard they have some interesting rules

ok can you give us a couple links, examples, videos, statistics?
Cause we see niggers and muslim shits fucking things up constantly and we don't even have to snoop around for it.

Fail 2 PT tests in a row or get fat

Easiest way to do it

Fuck you though for being an LT and wanting to be a shit bag. Too many of you fuckers in my Army. Glad I'm out now so I don't have to deal with faggots like you.

Angry Leaf has no argument. Only a wife full of cream and a child that is not his because Manlet Trudeau demands it

do you man the military quicky mart?

not a military guy, is fraternization between ranks disallowed? for what reasons?

Sikh turban*

Thanks for your service. Sikhs are white-tier in my book, and I don't give a fuck if Sup Forums thinks all Muslims are the same.

Sikh heil

What is the standard issue rifle? M4? I'm an AR 15 fan and I think the army M4s are cool

I'm waiting to see the new scorpion pattern turban

Angry Army Jew confirmed. Are you mad because you have to leave the Star of David at home?

>I'm a fuck who chose a competitive program for entry into military leadership despite doing no research regarding this and my dumb fuck cadre actually let me commission.

WTF I joined a shit branch and am having a hard time balancing my free college with my contracted duty which I willingly signed up for in a competitive program and somehow got an important position right out of school. How do I quit?

This is you in a nutshell to someone who understands the background of your situation. I think putting a brick on a humvee's gas pedal and letting it's wheels crush your hollow head would be the best solution to your non-existent problem.

>Give argument that you have to go back because you're a foreign devil and the West was built by Whites and handed to us by Whites and that the kikes have cucked the immigration policies of the West and are illegitimate, and that therefore modern Whites are honor-bound to their progeny to maintain the demographics of their ancestors
>claims it is not an argument
>responds to argument with non-argument
gg Sikh.

Quick Rundown on Jainism:

>be buddhist
>hear Buddha say "its the thought that counts"
>think "no its NOT the thought that counts, its the ACT that counts"
>create offspring from Buddhism, Jainism, where the ACT of hurting something is bad, and there are no rationalizations, EVER
>in Jainism, hurting others is bad, PERIOD
>this includes insects and bacteria, where is why Jain monks (1) carry brooms that they constantly use to sweep in front of their feet (2) wear facial masks so they dont breathe in any insects (3) train themselves to swipe the floor before they turn in their sleep (4) the monk who boils the water they drink has to repent by whipping himself or some shit (5) they all do normal eastern monk-shit such as not owning anything, etc
>Jains, despite this, are generally just chill and cool dudes. Most of them live in India, and most of them are actually pretty wealthy
>Not everyone takes their beliefs to such an extreme. Most are pretty realistic about the world. They dont believe in removing damage, just minimizing it
>Otherwise, they just believe in normal buddhism-shit. Nirvana, etc

tldr Jain extremism is a bunch of people petting insects

>Thanks for your service.
...to the kikes.
Go back to plebbit.

Rolling for muslim holocaust happening in our lifetime

thanks for the rundown. why aren't vegans in jainism, seems like it is right up their alley

Trips it will happen in 2018

Yes, for reasons of good order and discipline. You cannot "buddy up" with individual subordinates- this can create distrust within your chain and you can be pegged for giving someone preferential treatment. Enlisted and officers can't date/fuck/etc, and any contact out of work between you and someone higher/lower ranked needs to be offered to the entire team, else it can flag as fraternization. You get completely fucked and shipped home if you get caught up in this.

Jesus man, being in the guard isn't even that hard. Fail your random piss test so we can dishonorable your ass. If you can't handle school and the guard I'd rather have you gone before you become a company commander and really fuck something up.

Why would you come onto a Mongolian knitting board... and just lie like that?

all the monks are

but the normal jains... well, i saw an interview with one who owns a paper-production company

what he said was basically, "i know my company does damage to the world, but my job is staying in business whilst trying to minimize the damage, because i know that if i dont run this company, someone else will, who might not share my concerns. so even though im causing damage, im preventing further damage by not letting some non-jain do it"

(yeah they care passionately about the environment n shit too, obviously)

its all pretty rational, and i believe a very large portion of jains are actually vegetarians. i read some number a while back but i cant remember

>this can create distrust within your chain and you can be pegged for giving someone preferential treatment
ok that makes sense

FUGGING GOATFUGGERS REEEEEE

Enlisted and Officers fuck all the time. Nothing happens. Get off your high horse. Most of the military is shitbag retards.

It's to bad the Indians commitment was partial. Fuckin Indians can't do shit right. Could've freed themselves from the british and would've prevented china from becoming communist.

thats pretty cool though, i do think people can make a difference by holding strong against evil shit, they are minimizing damage as best they can

Finally First user in about 75 posts to realize this is all just bantz to stir shit up and prove that /pol is all omg herp Derp omg Sikhs are bro Tier blah blah blah. Good Job user. Gold Star for you and a trophy.

too clarify, i think jain monks are hilarious morons for carrying brooms and wearing facial masks and all that

its just that jainism is the only world religion which cannot justify violence, ever... there is no way you are reading jain scriptures and concluding "i should invade someone" or "i should blow myself up". its the absolute most peaceful religion in existence. thats why jainism is my favourite religion

-->

Don't you have seppuku to be committing japo?

I see nothing wrong with this
All leafs deserve to die anyway

Only if he gets a 3.9 GPA

i recently converted to jainism, a religion which takes great effort to harm no creature, but funnily enough they said is is okay to kill leafs

>join the military and get handed a Jew star
>every soldier gets stationed in Israel to defend Real America

You have literally (not exaggerating, not misusing the term) no understanding of the US military. The cultures within it. The reality of who gets killed. Nothing. Jew politician bureaucracy is constantly butting heads with our military leaders.. why do you think Obama got rid of Mad Dog? Too much tolerance for innocent man-children future refugees?

Give me a fucking break.

I'm fine with this OP, Sikh's hate the same people as me, practice their own ancestors beliefs without raping and killing our women when in our homelands or theirs, politically similar, and love to serve in the armed forces for what ever nation's they call home. I see no issue with you and yours OP, Thank you for your service, just don't make babies with our women, find a nice Sikh woman to settle down with.