HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

GRAND RAPIDS, MI -- Friends and family of Malik Carey -- the man killed after firing at police in Southeast Grand Rapids -- remembered him at a vigil Saturday, May 6. mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/05/friends_of_malik_carey_man_kil.html

"He is not what people want to portray him as," said Lavern Dennis. "He had a loving heart."

Carey, 18, was fatally wounded after police say he fired upon them in the 1300 block of Dickinson Street SE about 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 3.

18-year-old shot by Grand Rapids police during 'firefight'

Police apparently were trying to take Carey into custody because he was a probation absconder. But he refused to obey officers commands and, according to police, pulled out a handgun and fired at police.

Officers returned fire and Carey went down. Police later said he died from two gunshot wounds.

Saturday, those who knew Carey said he was a good friend to many.

"Despite outrageous acts of what happened, Malik was the funniest, loving, and most caring person I know," said Trenton Waters, 20.

Teen shot by police on probation for earlier shooting

Joe Gomez, 18, said he was polite and "a big teddy bear."

Others simply said there was more to Carey than his criminal record, which including a conviction for assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

"I don't believe he was the guy the media described him to be," said Krik Taylor. "Peoples' mistakes do not define them."

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aee_1496181758
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I don't believe he was the guy the media described him to be," said Krik Taylor. "Peoples' mistakes do not define them."

His fucking killed him so......

'police say'

'according to police'

Its all on video.

these people are living in their own dream-world, aren't they?

>the things you do don't define you

So then what does?

>Peoples' mistakes do not define them.
>opens fire on cops
>lol my bad senpai

>according to police, pulled out a handgun and fired at police.
According to
It's on fucking camera

How do we know that footage wasn't from another timeline?

WE WUZ TIME TRAVELERS

>Police apparently were trying to take Carey into custody because he was a probation absconder. But he refused to obey officers commands and, according to police, pulled out a handgun and fired at police.
Why are niggers so stupid?

Cops in the US are relatively trigger happy which is a downside of wide access to guns - try convincing them not to be trigger happy when ever arrest can easily lead to their wives becoming widows. Don't want to get wasted - listen what policemen tell you to do.

This. Here it is from three angles.

liveleak.com/view?i=aee_1496181758

It would seem he was absconding a probation related to a previous shooting. Dude just wanted to friendly reach out and gently shoot stuff.

Aww mannnn, you know that be whitey bullshit.

>media: all the hottest white women want to get with black guys
>reality:

One less filthy nigger in the world. Good riddance to garbage.

S

>HAD A LOVING HEART
>OPENED FIRE ON A MEMBER OF LAW ENFORCEMENT
>LAW ENFORCEMENT BEING SOMEONE WHO RISKS THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT THEIR COMMUNITIES

what

>mistakes don't define you
best news i've heard all day

>try to get out of car
>gun in pocket catches on seatbelt
>peacefully try to remove it and hand it to the officers muzzle first

the dictionary or Sup Forums

>man killed after firing at police
really makes you think huh
What kind of an outcome did he even expect?

He thought he's gonna be gangsta nigga and kill those policemen. Then sell their car and guns and buy big bucket in KFC.

Too bad he didn't spend a minute on range to learn how to shoot.

> "Peoples' mistakes do not define them."
"Oh darn, I accidentally tried to murder some cops, I HATE when that happens!"

Coal-burning causes massive weight gain and accelerated aging. Feels good.

It was out of his hands in all honesty. Why did these racist pigs even stop him? Because he had dreadlocks? smdh tbqph familia

This. Fucking dishonest piece of shit media.

>No father should have to fear for the safety of their son who fired upon police.
Niggers..

>"Peoples' mistakes do not define them."
They right nugga.

>man killed after firing at police

>"Peoples' mistakes do not define them."

Please kill all of them. They need to go. They're fucking feral.

>the video is a lie
>all 3 angles of video are lying
>he was heading to church after donating money to a homeless family when the evil cops
you know, i cant even finish my greentext dumbshit story. fuck these people who refuse to acknowledge that they and their thug life bullshit and refusal to take care of their kids is the problem

>Say nigger
>Be hateful evil nazi whitey that deserves death

>Try to murder people as a black man
>Good boi with a big heart

>Implying you wouldnt want to bang this thicc MILF

DIE AFRIKAN MEN CONTROL

he dindu nothing, i swears it, he wuz a good boi