Tfw you realize that a future president of the united states probably posts on Sup Forums

>tfw you realize that a future president of the united states probably posts on Sup Forums

What type of president do you think he/she will be? What will their policies be? What if it's you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRxV5dOa1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What type of president do you think he/she will be?
Left-wing

>What will their policies be?
Ten commandments of the Black Cock Church.
1. All white men will submit their daughters for routine sexual examination for black men.
2. All white women must submit sexually to black men.
3. No white man may take a black man's daughter.
4. If a white man is found guilty of having struck, insulted or otherwise undermined a black man, he must be put to death.
5. White men may not own property.
6. White men may not own slaves.
7. White men may not have voting rights.
8. White men must submit sexually to black men if the black man demands it, but to make sexual advances towards a black man should be punishable by death.
9. All white history must be destroyed.
10. The only reason why white men may have sex with white women must be for reproduction - there must be no pleasure whatsoever.

>What if it's you?
Hopefully. I'm planning to move to America soon.

>a neet Sup Forums shitposter will become president
not a chance

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE

>mfw i could be the next acting president of the united states
my fellow americans, i look forward to using 70% of our nuclear arsenal on new zealand and shitposting us into the apocalypse

I'd vote for that

just vote for the democrats until i become the vice president and we'll have a go

I won't let you guys down.

>tfw you realize the current president of the united states definitely posts on Sup Forums

Can't wait!
(especially you tom jackson)

the newest one is great. mcd ON ald's fucks up his chicken. youtube.com/watch?v=tWRxV5dOa1U

Barron?

2016 Trump
2020 Trump
2024 Matthis
2028 Matthis
2032 Clarke Jr.
2036 Clarke Jr.
2040 Brah
2044 Brah
2048 Trump (barron)
2052 Trump (barron)

Nah my man. Don Jr. is getting 8 years in there somewhere.

FUCK!! the don dunior. cheap jew SON OF A BITCH!!

So does Hillary

They both shill here.

sorry guys im not gassing the jews, just too much effort and the big fish will manage to get away anyways

Someone who is able to hide their hate for Jews and even gain they're trust, until is time to strike

I hate these shitty "discussion" posts

just go back to reply bait shitposting, it would be more entertaining than this

Someone needs to film a 21st century version of pic related.

m8 the current one probably shitposts on Sup Forums

I'm sorry to say this but it's true. The future of the republican party posts on Sup Forums.

I hope Don jr Will be our Octavian.

>hopefull he might become president

Our British user, ladies and gentlemen.

the older kids are creeps. can't be trusted. Barron is only viable heir to the Trump throne
loook at how he grabs trumps jacket.
>aaaawww
yeah i know.