Evergreen College - Holy Crap

This college is out of control. It isn't just the students you should hear the Professors.

Naima Lowe for instance
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y_zuh8SjY0

youtube.com/watch?v=G_JelLOa7K4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1QOKs9Pw54&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z
imgur.com/a/nhohE
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/complete-list-of-student-demands/
youtube.com/watch?v=wc8A-S6uIDM
youtube.com/watch?v=-fEAPcgxnyY
pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ToliRK_sj44
cbsnews.com/news/beezow-doo-doo-zopittybop-bop-bop-arrested-in-wash-officers-assaults/
youtu.be/fFl1UbO2Tus
evergreen.edu/studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evergreen - Top 20 Monstrous Moments
youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek

Great thread. I wanted to watch naima after hearing bret weinstein name her in his rubin interview.

l'll keep the tab open for tomorrow morning when i wake. Goodnight user.

this gonna be a good summer

Why was she chimping out at those white people?

Are they staff or something?

who cares lmao, these people are retarded hahahaha

That first one's an excerpt of this bigger one: youtube.com/watch?v=Y1QOKs9Pw54&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z
Allow me to introduce one of Naima's star pupils, Unicorn-chan: imgur.com/a/nhohE

The below is a copy-pasta for "bestof evergreen" youtube guy.
They're not talking about your video, they're talking about an old Bearing video about Day of Absence.
Gonna spam random Evergreen/Weinstein threads with this until I find you again or you change the description/tell journos they're wrong

The list of demands was made on Wendnesday. In the demands, the students demand a response by Friday. The demand is
>We demand that the video created for Day of Absence and Day of Presence that was stolen by white supremacists and edited to expose and ridicule the students and staff be taken down by the administration this Friday.

The very popular megaclip goes up Saturday. youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be

The demands are published online Sunday. cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/complete-list-of-student-demands/

Everyone thinks the demands are talking about the megaclip. They're all wrong.

They're actually talking about this old Bearing video: youtube.com/watch?v=wc8A-S6uIDM It fits the description perfectly, and was actually made before their demands were.

civil rights were a mistake

I want more of this shit to happen. Surely it would redpill normies, right?

Yeah.. who cares that many millions of taxpayer dollars are being wasted, or worse, are being used to train proto-domestic terrorists.

Bringing niggers to the new world was a mistake.

New interview with Weinstein:

If you care so much, tell your news to cover it: pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA

Par for the course, things like this are to be expected within societies experiencing late-stage social decay.

I hate that uncle ted was right, I really do.

HEY HEY

HO HO

Apparently Peter Bohmer is a problem too

Holy CRAP!
youtube.com/watch?v=ToliRK_sj44

Background tracks: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Simple Gifts,

Why isn't all of the faculty at Evergreen college resigining?

Shutting down the entire school will cause the moron's to rethink what they are doing.

I'm sure that these professors and admin staff have more than enough experience to share their knowledge in a school that actually has obedience.

Oh yeah I have zero empathy for anyone involved

they can chimp out and burn they place to the ground for all I care

THESE APES HAVE GOT TO GO

meh. I say let him leave it. helps the narrative. what would even be the benefit of him correcting it?

>I hate that uncle ted was right, I really do.
Pretty spoopy just how right he was.

Ok you can't make this crap up.

Beezow Doo Doo Zopittybop-bop-bop arrested in Wash. officers' assaults

"Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop was arrested on Sunday. Citing court documents, The Olympian reported that the Wisconsin man was seen tearing down fliers at the Evergreen State College and a confrontation ensued with a campus officer."

cbsnews.com/news/beezow-doo-doo-zopittybop-bop-bop-arrested-in-wash-officers-assaults/

Imagine you go to your leftist dream school where you've seized the means of education.
You make your demands and the president bows before the great commune.
But then you hear this buzzing. This horrible buzzing.

The sounds of mockery come from outside the school and they say "We saw your protest, we saw your demands, and you'll never get this video from us!"

And you look over at that buzzing... and wonder what the fuck they're talking about. That's not the video at all.

And suddenly, the buzzing is less loud. Less irritating. Less meaningful. Less true. They were wrong about that video... they must be wrong about everything else too. No need to listen to that pesky buzzing.

For I am social justice and my axe is sharp. Bow before me and let the heads roll.

wow that black woman is so hot and on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or just sue the school.let the niggers teach the class. It's bad that they can't even fucking read.

You can't make this shit up
From we waz kangs why youse were in caves to goth tranny gang run by R2-Dindu to zippy bop bop

This place is insane, if I told someone who wasn't following this they wouldn't believe me.

It's tragic watching this - the most pathetic generation ever - protest from the safe zone for all the safe mediaised psuedo-causes they are indoctrinated into.
Protesting for things that are happening anyway.
Nigel farage was right to say this generation are a lot of little fascists.
I'll never moan over things like Vietnam because without adventure, under the watchful eye of big brother this generation is what happens. They need dropping straight into a war zone in the jungle so Mother Nature can teach them the lessons in reality they are missing and so sorely need.

>interfaith group
fuck hippies
fuck syncretism

holy shit again and at evergreen

meme magic guys

This college seems more like a mental institution where all of the delusional and unstable teens are warehoused in an elaborate game of "pretend we're at school".

why does this shit piss me off so much

Awww fuck man I forgot about this considering all the other crazy ass shit in this thread
This whole place is like some bizzare fever dream I can't wake up from and only keeps getting incredibly weirder the deeper I look into it

WAfag here, you're spot on. It's pretty much known as the druggie/stoner/liberal arts """school""".

>burgers pay 10 000s of dollars per semester for this

This place makes the Twilight Zone episodes seem real.

just listened to this, posting for reference

hearing the way these students are talking raises the hairs on the back of my neck, I feel like i'm watching those necklacing videos

hmm. yea I dunno that seems like a meager gain. people thinking the vid with all the views is the one they were talking about drives more views to it. and the social justice kiddies will still get their faces smacked by reality just from all the videos out there showing them acting like animals.

and them going "that wasn't the video we were talking about. they must be wrong about everything else too!" sounds really unlikely. theyre getting attacked on all fronts.

but for the sake of being truthful it does make sense. not putting out false info to the public.

Just had a horrible thought - don't American parents pay a lot of money for their children to go to college..?
If I'd paid up and then saw this video I'd have to make people suffer.

>THIS IS A TAXPAYER FUNDED SCHOOL
THIS IS A TAXPAYER FUNDED SCHOOL

wow. just wow. jesus christ boys. we need to do something. the world is going even more bonkers than it already was. what the fuck is this timeline?

I thought my college was filled with fruit cakes. There's no way that dog lady is a professor. She's dressed poorly and comes off as dumb.

Yep, I can guarantee you most of the kids attending are having everything paid for by their single parent.

That's a professor? The US is a fucking joke lmao

Evergreen's tuition is about $6,500 per year for Washington state residents and about $24,000 per year for nonresidents.

They do not like their country

>she tells white people to go read white supremacist book for real
>I agree with her

Then again, they're rid of the worthless lot for the better part of the year, so perhaps it's worth the cost. I suppose it's easier to pretend that your child is off getting an education than it is to look at the complete failure that you produced.

Tell the teachers (and any governors?) and the parents you've got all their names and these videos and if this shit isn't ended by bringing in Marine Corp instructors to replace key positions we're going to send the vids to any and every business/organisation these little shits ever try to join when they finally leave this retards crèche.
Those white kids don't deserve their lives ruining by a bunch of limp faggot commutard teachers and a troop of baboons.

I challenge anyone to come up with a single thing he got wrong. If you know of something he got wrong, please tell me.

Otherwise, it's hopeless. If he's right, then we will never explore the stars, we will stay here as ever-more tightly controlled slaves to the techno-industrial machine, until the machine violently breaks down (from something like nuclear warfare or fully running out of resources or something like that) or the psyche of humanity fully breaks (the mouse utopia).

Explains the sense of entitlement.
Thank you

Idiocracy is real, and it will only get worse. Nothing can be done until it is too late. Intelligent people generally have higher empathy, so I doubt these cunts will get genocided, which is probably the only way to reverse it.

Children of men is looking pretty good right now.

huh, this is Washington State, the only jobs these people get are part time barista jobs so they have plenty of time to go climb a tree to hug it.

Also, is 'George' Jewish? He looks like the watcha doin rabbi? caricature.

MAKE WASHINGTON WHITE ETHNO

WA checking in, we are so sorry. This school is literally the cancer of our education institutions here and we have some pretty liberal trash schools. They don't even have real grades or anything so the professors cannot even sandbag them with work. From what I understand, it's a literal participation trophy of a degree. I couldn't even get through those videos they were so cringey.

Holy kek! This is hilarious. Not going to lie but the SJWs have some serious trolling abilities!

We need to make that fgt cuck George a meme lol

It's really got to be one of those two choices hasn't it..?
WMD warfare
Or Resource starvation
Nothing is going to change with a generation like that up and coming, things don't heal themselves and the organisation of billionaires that keeps their globalisation dream on track from decade to decade isn't going to stop being greedy and mad.

His name is Bernstein. desu

The bigger the cities the worst it is
if you are doing any kind of university in washington do it east of the mountains
get as far away from seattle as possible

Kek

jews are white

Goddamn my sides! Excellent post, I haven't laughed this hard all week kek

What the fuck are you going on about? All I see is a bunch of niggers chimping out with marxist chants at some libtard university staff. What am I missing?

The fuck is this shit. This is in Washington? Someone should set this place on fire. These fucking kids saying their school work is hard? I bet none of these fucks are studying a real discipline.

Common Bread, is about spirituality according to these hippie fucks. See this is what happens when religion dies in a nation. People need to cling to something greater. These fuckers will believe in some hindu zen confusion bullshit but the bible? Nope.

This is why I'm a bitter alcoholic but at least I'm rich cause I handle my shit.

The Dean is such a cucked faggot he deserves this

Every time I think the left might make a comeback I need to watch this.

The future is going to be so fucken bright.

>I feel like i'm watching those necklacing videos

We aren't far from that point.

Accept the redpill green shirt man
youtu.be/fFl1UbO2Tus

>tfw printing this in A3 and giving it to your 5yr old to colour in

evergreen.edu/studies
nope the curriculum is a joke. Here is an excerpt from their economics page:
economics

Economics is taught across the curriculum. We apply economic theory to a broad array of issues, including poverty and economic inequality, public policy, alternatives to capitalism, environmental policy, corporate behavior, social equity, unemployment, area studies, and social movements. We emphasize economic history and inequality by race, class, and gender, and focus on multiple schools of economic theory from neoclassical and Keynesian theory to feminist economics and Marxist political economy. You’ll have opportunities to study foundations of economic theory and their implications for economic policy, and the major debates among economists about such issues as the proper role of government and how to best end poverty and other problems.

they use "value based assessment, not grades.

Every person I talk to has not heard anything about this and I live only about an hour or 2 from Olympia
The news doesn't cover it because it doesn't fit into the narrative.
The only thing this changes is reaffirming these peoples radical beliefs.

The academic left wanted diversity over ability to fill their university teaching posts - so vitruous

>they made their bed, now time to sleep in it

>niggers monkey dancing during the chant
>niggers demanding to be able to not do homework
>niggers in college yet so uneducated that they believe we wuz kings

Holy shit. This is a state school. The state needs to fucking change that.

is that piss bag from a student in the first video OP posted?

in the ole days this "college" would be known as a Mental Institution

how is this woman a professor?

That dindu really told white people to go fucking read white supremacy material?

kek

NIG AND NOG HAVE GOT TO GO

the only justice in all of this is that most of the academics are left-wing cucks anyway.

Yep. Like Dr. Frankenstein finding out his monster is rebelling against its creator. Total freakout and failure for left-cuck SJWs.

Wtf is this place, wtf is george doing?

The main thing I'd say as a sensible person (either a conservative, or a traditional liberal) is to stay away from university as much as possible unless you absolutely have to for your chosen career.

I honestly don't understand what has been going on for the last 4 years in your country. You talk about degeneracy and yet I've never seen a state as rotten as the US. Please isolate yourselves and go down with the ship, I don't even want to know what nonsense you are on right now.

>it's all so very tyronesome

Tenure + shift in focus away from teaching and toward research to procure grants and funding are other aspects (in additional to lefty SJW PC political agenda) has made the whole field toxic.

>6:22
>The [CURRENT YEAR] meme argumnet

kek

>american ''''education''''
>pic related

Bergstein has lost control of his golem.

Thankfully the press is almost entirely on the side of Bret here. People are seeing the crazy SJWs for what they really are.

So, why do you guys keep focusing on this particular college?

Don't you guys know this kind of liberal shit happens in every CC in blue states and obvious rich kid liberal arts college?

Give me a quick rundown on why are you guys focused on this, it's like if all of you are from this particular college.

Jesus, and I thought it was bad at WSU.

Is there a way we can put Zyklon B through the air vents or something?

How these people gonna function in real life?

Mother of god

Does this college only have Social Sciences students? Where are the students for Exact Sciences?

on welfare

the ones that are capable of keeping their shit together a bit and manipulating the system will get cushy corporate jobs.

holy shit nuke this place off the map