WEBB AND GOODMAN LIVE

Listen to them ramble about half conspiracies with me. They just might be on to something.

Epic trip to troll Patreaus today. Their plan to bombard him with dupe questions was foiled. He only answered pre-written, pre-submitted, softball questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ7cHKN2Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
youtu.be/F4CeRb5ugX4
youtu.be/GaDZmAFFDJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I was wondering what happened with patraeus, meh

Anyone else think that they have too big of a story on their hands? I jumped in around day 200, and they continue to reference things I have NEVER heard before, that all seem to be connected. Can anyone make sense of it. I've got Rich, Awan Brothers, and Eric Braverman stories sorted out so far.

Jason just got insulted and he won't shut the fuck up about it lmao. They are drunk.

As someone who cant possibly keep up with all of Georges antics but has watched maybe 2% of his videos, I will say that it's nice to see him up and about more. Whenever I'd watch before he always seemed very cramped up but now that he made a friend and is up and walking more he is becoming more exciting and adventurous. Really entertaining!

Why are they still allowed to broadcast these insane conspiracies and not get shut down yet?

This is unsafe and possibly dangerous. May I remind you all of pizzagate?

They are drunk, might slip up something they're supposed to. This gon be gud

Get the fuck out JIDF
These are two of your own guys.
Us goys are just along for the ride

that was hella interesting

the Webb / Seth Rich stuff is obviously being censored on Sup Forums now, there's no denying it

No link?

Think pic related could be very important
The gun and ballistics (described only in reports as "silver gun") will likely provide the answer IMO, along with IP log proof showing Seth was communicating with Wikileaks

youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ7cHKN2Zk

>special bullet for FBI

So, service 9mm JHP would be my guess. Pretty sure the public can get their hands on it, though.

It could tie in with the stolen FBI Glock.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

Top kek, I was gonna post the same thing.

what the fuck is this and who are these people before everyone watches 2 hours

youtu.be/F4CeRb5ugX4
Watch this 5 min vid to see why so many are finding this interesting. I've been following for a few days now, and if nothing else, it has been the best crime drama I've seen in my life. If this is some scripted play to misdirect a very pissed off public, they did an outstanding job.

>george fleeing for his life
>constantly livestreaming while pointing a camera out the window showing everyone where he is
really makea me

This is very interesting. Someone found neighbors talking online about what they found on their cameras.
youtu.be/GaDZmAFFDJU