Roast the Roasties

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

inb4
>nothing wrong with my pussy looking like a roast beef sandwich it's genetic

Why do roasties have so much power over the leftist agenda?

Every roasties dream is to
>fuck every weekend like men do

do roasties even browse Sup Forums or are they too busy on tinder with a dick inbetween to realize most men are not getting laid? Only Chad is getting laid or so I have been told.

>But it's my body my choice
How is this an argument? It's my body my choice? alright well then why can't someone choose to commit suicide or take any and every illegal narcotic known to man?

The left seems to only support the ideas or Roasties
>Sex with niggers
>Women can be violent but not men
>Abortion
>Homosexuality

Is there anyway we can meme the left into doing something stupid like only sending women into combat and leaving the men home with a beer and all the gimme thats?

You have to be 18 to post here.

>I can't get any pussy so I'm going to be a cry baby white loser that is one step away from being the next elliot rodger

>fuck every weekend like men do
>implying
>tfw you will never know what it's like to be a roastie

Never ever a roastie. Only an idiot would fall for a whore who needs any guy with a job to settle down with. They're all Jezebels who wanna fuck their youths away and settle for some dummy who'll turn a hoe into a house wife. May God smite them where they stand for their degeneracy. Degeneracy is fucking retarded lol. So says the Lord, God.

Check mate faggot! I'm not white

Elliot Rodger wasn't either

>caring about females in any capacity

So what do we call innies then? How can we insult them too?

Not an argument. You called me white and I am Latino.

why would you post teenage sluts in a thread about "roasties" you sat turbovirgin?

never mind the fact that any slut worth her salt has done plast.surgery on her "non-optimal" pussy, your post is just so filled with delusions, that it would probably best if you offed yourself, you sad dickpull

>You
learn to read ID's bruh. We're even different colors

>falling for the vaginal jew

Why do you refuse to swallow the trap-pill? All the femininity of a woman without the negatives.

Bumping this because always wanted to know.

bump

Find a nice woman. Find your best friend.

was any of what OP said coherent?

what happened to re-reading what you write before posting? fucking hell

no one?

I think it's just called pussy bro

Childies

>childies

Holy shit that is perfect. Mock them for looking like a lil girl. Do women ever get upset if they don't have a roastie?

Wasn't really intending for it to be an insult...but ok...

>tfw you will never know what it's like to be a roastie
That's a good thing.

anyone who thinks theres nothing wrong with a roasty hasn't been with one. beef gets allin the way.

You need to go to /r9k/ they're the ones who made up roasties

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wait I'm a chad just because I get a decent amount of pussy and keep them sluts coming back for more?
I'm actually an autist, but being 6 foot tall with a decent face and an even better dick helps a lot I guess

>not being able to fuck the TURBO slutty hot girls of today
Even ugly manlets can do it by faking confidence. Getting laid isn't called being a ''chad'' it's called not being a fucking retarded beta failure subhuman

I agree with him and I'm gay. Fuck off!

Have you ever watched a girl masturbate?
They stretch that shit from asshole to bellybutton with almost no regard.
You wonder why they're all roasties? One reason is because they're beating off like mad men.

>tfw you will never know what it's like to be a good wholesome woman that doesn't sleep around.

kek

You're only gay because you couldn't get pussy you big faggot.

those are called wives

this