Oldie here

68 year old here. I've seen and lived through some history. Was a hippie, went to Woodstock. supported the Weather Underground and the Yippies and Abbie Hoffman. AMA.

whats it like to shit in an adult diaper?

Your generation ruined this country. How does it feel to know history will remember you guys as the reason the west declined and fell. Fucking faggot

Agelet here. What are your political leanings, what, if any, religion do you follow, and what is your opinion on modern society?

Describe the way life felt to you then, as you were living it, say during Woodstock. Compare it to how you think the lives of millenials feel. Has life become emptier?

Whats it like to know you could have fought commies in 'Nam and didn't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

>Was a hippie, went to Woodstock. supported the Weather Underground and the Yippies and Abbie Hoffman. AMA.
Kys you kike pawn

How does it feels to be a traitor to Humanity, and to be directly responsible for the extinction of Humanity ?

Not in diapers or Depends yet. But how fucked is it to think you are superior to people who are incontinent? Are you proud of that?

Liar. Prove it with a time stamped photo.

In hindsight do you think President Nixon wasn't as bad as he is made out to be today.

Also great to have you around old timer

>went to Woodstock
Why do all boomers lie about this? Do they think it makes them "connect" with todays snot nose brats?

Orange sunshine?

Bullshit. Boomers can barely operate the internet, much less find their way to Sup Forums and figure out how to post

How does it feel knowing that your hippy way of life and spread of radical leftist rhetoric has destabilized the West and produced a generation full of jaded, disillusioned people who are now turning to the right?
You didn't honestly believe that your flower child LSD tripping bullshit would actually lead to a stable world did you?

Nixon was awesome he was pretty redpilled on the jews

Fight commies in Nam only to come home where the CPUSA is legal and has to be tolerated.

Is there any food you are glad you don't have to eat anymore? Or any modern foods you like best?

Nixon was a terrible jew puppet who took us off the gold standard.

Who is your favorite 2d girl

Prove you're actually old. Timestamped pic please.

He only took us off the gold standard cause the frogs wanted their gold back. We where borrowing to much money to fight their war for them

A "friend" of mine overdosed me on that. Gave me like 50 times the normal dose. It was horrible.

What year did you start using Sup Forums and how did you discover it

You're the pussies

I fought in my generation's war. Why didn't you, faggot?

>are you proud of yourself
Yeah, I'm not shitting myself old man, and you'll be rotting in the ground and forgotten long before I'm even where you are now

Would you agree that it's safer to not believe the media and what people want to tell you and to consider alternatives?

Ok no. Pics or gtfo. You only respond to shit-tier questions and never answer but 1 real question.
These questions and answers are either wrong or not supposed to be on Sup Forums
Answer these now or sage. and give a fucking time stamp with a picture

Also attended Woodstock. Prabably met you at some point in our lives, but I wasn't political at all until the 90s, I just went for the free pussy and psychedelics :)

stop LARPing faggot

Ive done 50 hits of acid at once. I tripped for a straight day. 10/10 would do again.

Basically your generation started out idealistic but ended up selling out, taking all the top paying jobs, raking in as much wealth as possible, racking up the national debt trillions of dollars, destroyed the middle east with your wars and now you sit back and tell everyone how great you were in the sixties.

Fuck off.

Why are so many leftists also drug addicts and supporters of domestic terrorism?

Let's take the categorical imperative into account. Would the world be a better, safer place if everyone was a drug addicted hippie terrorist?

And look where that got us. 18T of debt to the jews who print it

Name a non-white country that must receive immigration.

OP, you can reply to multiple questions in one post. Click a post number to reply to it, and then the next, and so on and so forth.

Q: Do you regret your days as an activist and a hippy?

Q2: As someone with such a leftist background, what brought you to Sup Forums?

Probably not. I was only interested in femails.

this is all your fault

Asuka or Rei?

Thanks for asking.

I do not regret my leftist past. I was anti gov. something I still support, And as pro fa as pol is, they still are anti-gov

Oh and fake and gay larper confirmed.

You can't accidentally take 50x the normal dose.

Alzheimer's man?

Muh free love culture
muh live and learn ideologies
muh drugs and spirituality

So I thought. It was kind of imposed on me

Maybe

How?