Glad to see you've packed up your Seth Rich conspiracy theories

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127938777/
archive.is/R6kaL
archive.is/aq1vg
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/24/15685560/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-explained-fox-news-hannity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
vox
archive.is/QrFiK
archive.is/1Vt8Z
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-fox-news.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/x3YKF
counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/
counterpunch
archive.is/qS4T5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least we all had a laugh

Next stop

Negro please

As I said in another thread, it was never going to go anywhere, because Sup Forums can't produce a coherent picture of the known facts. I mean, someone had a complete muh-shillz spergout at me when all I asked was "Did Seth Rich phish Podesta's Gmail account?"

WHERE MUH HILLDAWGZ AT?!!

ARF ARF!!

Some coon did it, you must have missed it when it was revealed.
Jahl hoowa or some shit

Seth Rich fags need to be gassed.

The official narrative accommodates all known events, whereas the Sup Forums conspiracy theory does not and is simply based on Seth Rich being a murdered DNC staffer.

>accommodates all known events
Not even remotely true.

Now that is some real nutjob tinfoil hat stuff

Of course he was done in by a dindu. Sup Forums is retarded.
>H-hillary pulled the g-gun on s-seth

Give me your time line of what happened.

I thought her "Russia" bullshit was just some half assed strategy....

But she seriously fucking seems like she believes it... this bitch is ducking delusional... and I mean it clinically, not metaphorically.

shut up cunt
sage
sage
sage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127938777/ the truth shall set us free

I made that thread to prove a point.

It was the next thread after these (same image, same video):

archive.is/R6kaL
archive.is/aq1vg

wat

sage

Sage

Here's how that went:
Nice job of pissing in your own face. Here's how far you've got:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/24/15685560/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-explained-fox-news-hannity

Where every journalist starts and finishes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Here's the archive:

>vox com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/24/15685560/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-explained-fox-news-hannity
--> archive.is/QrFiK

That thread was my parody thread. See my prior creations with the same image and same video:

archive.is/R6kaL
archive.is/aq1vg

There was a time Sup Forums saw through people like George Webb, Kim Dotcom, Roger Stone, etc.

Sup Forums is a big loser today

Found another one of my Seth Rich parody threads with the same image and same video:

archive.is/1Vt8Z
archive.is/R6kaL
archive.is/aq1vg

The first is the funniest, imo.

No real new news. Trail has gone cold. No reason to meme anymore.

Yep. Conspiracy is dead. Only tards still trying to keep it alive.

Typical Sup Forums to chew the ass out of a nothingburger.

see

Shills will never answer or address these, that's how you spot them

Conspiracy isn't dead. We have to wait for a formal investigation. There is no more information. People get tired of spamming the same meme and hearing the same news.

We're not done with that faggot, we're taking a break until something new comes up

>Glad to see you've packed up your Seth Rich conspiracy theories

# of people who have investigated the clintons: 33

# of people who have died under "Mysterious Circumstances": 33

Keep repeating to yourselves: "She's not just soros's mouthpiece to exclaim what his info gathering network has determined we respond 'best' to.

Not only is it not dead, it's pretty much solved. It's just a matter of making enough noise and not letting the facts be ignored. Plus the lawsuit from Bernie bros threatens them as well.

God, it's going to be so glorious to see it all collapse. They can't recover from this much bad publicity, even if they manage to slither their way out of legal trouble.

THE DNC IS ALREADY BLEEDING TO DEATH

LOL. We're not on trial.

>"conspiracy"
The FBI webpage itself contains information strongly pointing toward conspiracy.

Not yet, faggot.

Nah, it's over. Only tards are still going on with it:

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-fox-news.html?_r=0

Archived that for you:

>nytimes com/2017/05/26/opinion/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-fox-news.html?_r=0
--> archive.is/x3YKF

>nytimes
>opinion

kill yourself, shill.

>ny times
Nice source faggot

No theory shill, the conspiracy is a fact. Dive into a wood chipper shariablue

Had a healthy chuckle

What is his post even about? Is all your capable of writing some inane repetitive pair of characters? Are you the best of whatever side it is you come from?

If so you should know that anyone outside of your particular camp considers how you act deplorable and repulsive. I lack manners so I'll call it chimpish and retarded.

I expect more to come out of the bosom of civilization but no doubt you are just a leeching immigrant or homeless asylum seeker.

Enjoy life on the streets when your fairy tale ends my friend.

The case is very much solved. Only thing that remains is linking certain actors to the crime scenes.

Too many moving parts, and too many got sloppy.

You're goose is cooked. Come foward now if any of you affiliated with David Brock have any information before it is too late. You bet on the losing side once, that is forgivable. Twice, you will have no sympathy or quarter from what awaits you soon friends.

Russia is a conspiracy theory, and not even a good one. Libtards can never answer the question, if Russia hacked her emails then why did she destroy all of her electronic devices with a hammer.

Checked!

Praise KEK and give your energy to his nobility, subtlety, and guile!

I'm merely reiterating what the rest of the world is saying to you in a way even someone as dimwitted as you should be able to comprehend.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127938777/ the truth shall set us free
All that report proves is that Russia hired shills. If that was illegal Gook Moot could sue Shariablue into oblivion.

>As I said in another thread, it was never going to go anywhere, because Sup Forums can't produce a coherent picture of the known facts. I mean, someone had a complete muh-shillz spergout at me when all I asked was "Did Seth Rich phish Podesta's Gmail account?"
Russians are pushing the fake Seth Rich narrative to cover for Pyotr Stoyanov a.k.a. "Guccifer 2.0" who spearphished Podesta and colluded with Roger Stone to swing the election, then ordered Russian mafia in the USA to murder Rich so Putin could have plausible deniability to cover the hack, and ammunition to smear Clinton by falsely accusing her of his murder.

>REEEEEEEEEE! SHILL! threads are 100% Russkie GRU disinfo trolls.

Sure, entertain us all with your superior news source. Bonus points if they have their own 911 theory or flog vitamins.

podesta's machine is a different hack-or-leak from the DNC machine.

I go by the fierceness of media disparagement and troll levels - truth is we dont know what happened but it is absurd to embrace the hacking story on no evidence.

This is great and remsins agnostic/skeptical

AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO ARCHIVE IT FAGGOT

counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/

Remember to archive:

>counterpunch org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state
--> archive.is/qS4T5

you mean russia hacking theory?

Wikileaks.

I tend to do my own research, listen to different perspectives, consider what highly-funded propaganda outlets like NYTimes have to gain out of their story, then decide for myself. That's what a rational person would do, but you wouldn't know anything about that because you're wholly retarded and just need a master to spoonfeed opinions to you.

Yeah, this too. See, if all you looked at was nytimes or snopes, you wouldnt know that they dont address like 75% of the facts or actual issues being discussed. But when you broaden your news intake you can spot the difference from a mile away. The snopes article is like a flaccid, micropenis with a chastity lock, whereas numerous independent youtube reporters resemble a gangbang of large, throbbing dongs with enough substance and integrity to please a woman.

Nice try can you find one news outlet that's backing up your wild theories?

Then we'll take a look at its track record.

And if you think they're all covering up a murder on the behest of the DNC you really haven't thought through the absurdity of that allegation.

There's nothing reporters like more than dishing that kind of dirt.

I enjoyed reading this

Wikileaks has said dick. Assange is being accused of being a Russian puppet. The best he can do is point the other way.

Yet, even though Rich is dead, he still won't say he's a source. Everything he's said has been innuendo. Which falls inline with him being a Russian agent.

Oh yeah I hear people enjoy shooting themselves in the foot all the time. I hear it's a major hobby of people like Trudeau.

They wouldn't be shooting themselves in the foot if they had a leg to stand on.

Fact is this theory only consists of questions and accusations.

Love to hear your theory on who did 911 too. That's always good for a laugh.

Yeah except you use the word 'reporters' like the media isn't all almost the same entity acting in unison. If one we're to really take up that charge then you're looking at defamation or libel suits. There is a reason leaks from the FBI and other actors have ended up here, because this investigation needs to be carried out in the public sphere.

WE

have been graced with this most noble task which is our divine call to arms that which pure spirits acting selflessly do what others cannot.

You're unawares that Assange has stuck to the policies he has kept for over a decade. Integrity is not an attribute you or I would find among your character traits.

No. The international media isn't a monolith.

This is why people say you're a moron, and discount your stupid conspiracy theories. Wikipedia will veriy that. If you had one shred of credible evidence you could change that. But, of course, you don't. Just wild accusations. And Kim Dotcom.

But going on about racial purity, pillorying Jews, calling everyone who expresses the prevailing intelligence a shill, and saying Hitler did nothing wrong probably doesn't help your case.

If the source is Seth Rich and he is dead then he doesn't need to protect him. Furthermore, if he were to expose a connection between a murder and DNC leaks it would be the biggest scoop of his career, and potentially earn him clemency.

Factor that into your conspiracy theory.

Dude. She's part of the same people who want trump down, no one but useful idiots believe that shit.

So, hillary is still campaigning to bring gang members into our country?

>wikipedia
>the encyclopedia that anyone can edit
>source of truth
Put down the candy and step away from the bike rack.