ITT: We express our Australian political pride

ITT: We express our Australian political pride.

We have te best education and economy.
Go Australia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sw0h1WF95nk
youtu.be/stj5q4-Cl7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have a funny id picture LOLE

where the fuck do all these pictures even come from?

> best education

No we don't. Our G8 unis are almost complete nonentities on the world stage.

We should be sad for that lil Aussie girl that got bombed in Baghdad

I for one support you sir you are the definition of a patriot

I'm proud to be Australian. It's a good country and hopefully we can keep it that way.

Kek, underrated post

What is wrong with your eyes user?

>Gook Australia!

I think you meant

Stay in china. You gook cunt. This is my coumtry

Jesus christ. From straight ahead, asian people look somewhat normal.

but at even a slight angle, their slant eyes look so fucked up.

Australia at eurovision

You're that faggot from Burwood who keeps on having a cry about fitting into society aren't ya?

Why haven't you hung yourself yet?

Why do old chinks have a soulless braindead stare?

Should I be worried for them?

Hey faggots, I was out on the sun too much and my skin is peeling. Do I rub crocodile or kangaroo semen on it? Thanks brahs

She's actually pretty redpilled.

that passport looks kinda fake. even our shitty passport has holograms and shiet.

You're not Australian you're Chinese. Go home

>We have te best education and economy.
>Australia
This is sooooo ironic...and I mean the actual ironic, not 4chans.

>old chinese
Tell me about "new" chinese

youtu.be/Sw0h1WF95nk

it is not your country. the aboriginals are the traditional owners of australia.

Fucking chinks need to be gassed.

Who cares? All the same shit.

At least Aussies get chinks as immigrants who at least work and don't rape/stab random people. Are they also mostly legal?

youtu.be/stj5q4-Cl7M

Well it's real.

100% agree

this should be our flag

Coming from an Architecture student studying aboriginal architecture.

>what is right of conquest?

This picture was posted in an earlier thread, or at least the same guy posted himself. He's probably just after attention.

Anyway, I for one welcome our new insectoid overlords. Their state atheism will keep us safe from sharia, right? Right? Right?!

>posting every bit of information on a passport
Jesus fuck.,,

Yes. There are a lot of them though. I'd prefer Europeans but Asians are probably the next best thing. I still see mostly white people in the streets, but after that it's easily Asians. There. Are. A. Lot.

>earlier thread
It's been floating around for quite a long while, pretty sure it's that Asian beta who keeps whining about how bad it is in Australia.

That must be a grueling task. There's just so much to learn.

mfw I live in croydon :(

i am the american now

we should have wiped you boongs out.

why?

>be muslim
>go to muslim shithole
>get blown the fuck up

sounds to me like they are cleaning up after themselves.

Funny thing is they celebrated it as killing an Aussie.

Makes ours look shit as, must get a ton of forgeries in the states I assume?

Who? Can I get a quick rundown? Either way Chang sounds like a cunt who needs to go back

Like how the average Australian is whinging about housing price? Sorry friend. Im just being my Australian self. Australians are the biggest whingers. Feel free ro google it.

Brief: Australia (Sydney) sucks because of multiculturalism and he wants to move to a regional town because there's multiculturalism

I find a lot of the unhappy ones are mad because white guys are banging their women and white women generally don't want them, what with the subpar penises and all. So they're left confused, upset and disappointed.

because there's less* multiculturalism

>best part is the cucks bring their girlfriends here with them to get a taste of white cock.

Yeah, its incredibly difficult. (Arguably) 60,000 years of human development that has gone largely ignored, until now...

My lectureres are some of the first people to even document this races architecture.

Their architecture had an incredible amount of cultural variables that we dont see today. It would be called "sexist" by libtards but the funny thing is - if a civilisation lasts for 50,000 plus years, relitively untouched, they are doing something far more advanced than todays standards. We are hardly going to see out this millenium...

wow ok

>convince arabs that they are all indeed "Australian"
>all arabs proceed to kill each other
>????
>profit

I feel like you just broke into someone's home and stole their passports. I hope those two are okay.

Lol, im as white as they come m7. Red hair, descendant from royalty. My family owned people not even one generation ago...

She's a fuckin national treasure son.

Chinks will be our allies in the war against Islam. They hate sand niggers more than us. After we purge the world of Muslims, then we can work on the Asian threat.

>Australia
>great
Pic related

Fascinating stuff. But do you have a good enough to imagination to describe this previously unheard of but no doubt magnificent aboriginal architecture?

I saved the picture to do a reverse search on it. Friendly reminder to not do that again. I won't post it anywhere because I'm not an ass. But I could if I were an ass.

I need to renew my Australian passport.

Moved to the UK as a kid..

Forgive us burgers. Our education keeps telling us about the savages before our time, who couldn't defend their land, still somehow have a right to it.

>leaf using VPN to emphasize every little problem with Australia
It's still the best in the anglosphere by far. There are a few Arabs/loos in the big cities, mostly Asians though.

Dont have to imagine - its finally being documented. Also, its not something that you would be able to understand via a picture or some shill (me) trying to explain it. If you are genuinely intrerested read: Gunyah Goondie + Wurly by Paul Memmot.

If you dont believe what the pics says then good for you. Whether that was posted by someone using a proxy or not is irrelevant

>stealing the australian housing market: the post

fucking kill yourself, zhang. I fucking hate you all. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there fine user, their daughter however...

I didn't say I disagreed with it, just that it's exaggerated. Every country in the anglosphere is fucked. In terms of immigration, attitude towards PC culture, Islam, etc, Australia is best. That's not to say it couldn't use some serious improvements, especially in cesspools like Sydney and Melbourne. Where I grew up, everyone was anti PC, and the demographics were like 85% white. It's great here but I won't deny it can be hell in shittier parts, particularly wherever they salty OP lives.

>muh whites have no culture
It's impossible to not have a culture, go spew your liberal talking points somewhere else, self hating cuck.

I'm going to find these people and tell them that some lunatic has gotten a hold of their shit

>127968664
what kind of a stupid name is Athens.

whats up fellow eastern suburbian

Serious question for you lot, my girlfriend is Chinese, but I have family that lives in Brisbane (White Australian), if we visit together will she suffer from abuse in that city?

That's a sandnigger's hand.

>Athens
>stupid
all right muhammed you need to chill out for a second.

ayyy

well fucking done cunt you finally got your passport

karınıda ver mal

I've found the guys details, not sure if I should email him or not...

Just post them here

Look at all these annoyed white boys ;^) ya'll are just mad because you don't want to admit Chinese cock is superior. Chinese men are more traditional, sensual, smarter, richer, and more respectful. You can hardly compete.

>t. white grill who will worships here Chinese master's manhood

Stay mad stormweenies.

Who cares? What he posts isn't taboo lol.

Why would I post his details? He's just some random guy, be didn't do anything, also what do you mean they aren't "taboo"?

Saying you'll post someone's details generally signals that you are unhappy with thier post and thus want to take away their anonymity as leverage as the stronger fellow. The only problem is that he only ever posts these silly threads without much of a hullabuloo. Try to trigger him to say something unsavory to make his details worthwhile. Otherwise you're being a cuck.

I meant email him and tell him that someone stole his passport

You idiot. I meant I found the details of the person in the passport picture. I was saying I was going to let him know someone's got his passport.

if i only saw the ID pic i would think you were just a regular aussie

I am a regular aussie

All asians look the same anyway

No God damn it I don't mean the Asian I mean the white guy and his daughter. The passport pictures that got posted by some random guy.

> aboriginal architecture.

Fuck that was a good one

>aboriginal
>architecture
Pick one fgt

Stop squinting

Hey there shiny Netherlands flag!

If you take your degree in straya land you won't get a job here, slack off to much.

Back in like 06 or so, many went down there and came back. They found out that most study time(here) were used at the beach. So many got worthless degrees and no job

I like you

That guy deleted all of his comments. But for those who don't understand what happened: earlier in the thread some guy posted passport pictures of some people. I jokingly said that he stole them and it became clear that he probably DID steal them and is a weirdo.

I reported him and now all of his comments are gone. I found the details of one of the people in the stolen passports and tried to email them to let them know.

Moral of the story: take good care of your passports so weirdos like him don't steal them.