When Europe is going apeshit from all the immigrants and terrorist attacks, but you're just sitting here...

When Europe is going apeshit from all the immigrants and terrorist attacks, but you're just sitting here, eating your kielbasa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good on ya, Poland. Never stop what you do.

>Open your doors
>Taken more Islamists stops terrorism
>Take them
>TAKE THEM
>TAKE THEM OR WE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!
>GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>leeches off eu
>p-poland can you take a few of these people off our hands
>NO FUCK OFF HANS

we should honestly cut you off and deport all poles back to your garbage lands if you love it so much why do you all fuck off from there then

based Hungary reporting in.

Great job Poland.

Would gladly take our ppl back desu

*to be honest

Help us Polan, we have the same goals but were born in different countries..

It saddens me the eu wishes to poison your country and turn u into New France aka little Syria

Merkel seriously doesn't give a fuck about European lives or sovereignty

anyone got that meme of poland claiming opression from commies then greedily taking EU subsidies and then claiming opression from the EU when it has to fulfill it's obligations.

You're okay Poland, but it's a mix of your government saying no and no one really wanting to go to Poland.

cry to your mutti hans

>>leeches off eu
No Hans you are just paying war reparations... we just allowed you to pay in installments... it will take you few thousands years but you will get there.

why should i feel bad for using useful idiots while i can to my own advantage...

Got lots of you people in France. Go back already.

>Implying there is anything else to do in Poland besides sitting there and eating your kielbasa

>>We invited some people to our home and now we do not want them and we will threaten our whole neiberhood to take them.

... also what kind of fucked up logic is that?
kys

Maybe you stupid fucks should stop importing the stupid cunts in the first place.

You pathetic kraut cunts.

God bless you Hungary

Bah! of course there is! like drinking and eating kielbasa, loitering and eating kielbasa... And my favourite: Not having to worry about terrorist attacks and eating kielbasa.

I wish we took some refugees so I could whip them with kiełbasa

the cartoon was applicable until we started importing the entirety of africa. If only it was still about actual refugees.

>a fucking annoyance to have a gun in(have illegal revolver from grandpa, that's all)
>fox is terrorising neighbourhood, killed neighbour's cat already, I force mine to stay at home at night
>can't shoot it because outside of legal gun I need a hunting license which means at least 2 years long process
>foxes are protected anyway so at best I can shoot myself in the head, no hunter will ever want to risk his license to take one down
>authorities do nothing, several years ago I've reported a fucking deer and it pranced around the neighbourhood for the next 2 years after which he died of old age, had troubles because of it anyway, if I didn't report it I wouldn't have any problems
>can't kill the fucker because my neighbour is a rat and if I shoot it the police will know
>can't poison it because somebody WILL notice the body
>can't burn the body because rat-neighbour will call the cops because the smoke causes inconvenience for him
>shit like this on every step, every fucking step, wanted to cut down the tree in front of my house, still on my fucking land, well mate your neighbourhood from 1970's is all monuments because the man who drew monumental area in old town got drunk and extended the zone to reach this place, have to pay 200 potatoes get a decision from conservator that I can cut it down, also had to wait 6 months, I can do it all day, on every fucking step there's some regulation, retarded law, bureaucracy
>retarded boomers think its all normal and this is how the world should turn around
>retarded gimbaza makes threads on Sup Forums saying how based we are

So you 2 tards want no Majority white countries left in Europe?
Cause there isn't any real other answer to your cuckery.

r-right?
Just saw a school trip, like 150 folks, aget 10-12, everyone was white. In fucking capital. Felt really good.
Even heard them saying "you fucking jew" to each other. Really warms my heart

>can't shoot it because outside of legal gun I need a hunting license which means at least 2 years long process
oh I forgot - I also need a rifle, can't kill the fucker with "just" revolver

read

Pay debts, Hans. You still owe us $250B for destruction of Warsaw alone.

10 FUCKING THOUSANDS HOMELESS POLES IN PARIS ALONE

GOD BLESS YOU FRANCE, THANKS FOR TAKING IN OUR TRASH

>go to france
>don't learn at least basic french before

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

with all the arabs and nafris in france they're used to dealing with trash

>Didn't hit update before posting

Yeah you jerry's should get on that shit.
Your EU is performing Human Trafficking to intentionally let in people that will leech and destroy your countries.
Merkel is a Traitor, and so is everyone that is Pro-EU and Endorses Her.

(OP here) my main point was to cause a minor shit-storm, but gotta agree on this

You honestly should pay up reparations for WW2 and those couple millions of Poles you and Ruskie killed. Than we will think about listen to you, if you still be around to talk. Now suck that brown cock like a good aryan.

You stupid polish fucks are going to jinx it.

>>when you don't live in a 3rd world country relying on EU-Gibsmedats

>I can't shoot or kill in other way protected species, reeee
>Can't understand, what protected means

>Has shitty neighbor
>Implying shitty neighbors are only a thing in Poland

No user, you are retarded gimbaza.

Although, gun rights are indeed retarded. But it was work of our
>brothers from East

You're the only country in Europe that I would visit now.

Serious question here. Is importing a cutie from Poland a legit strategy these days?

I love you, Poland! Please give me your demi-god slav babbies!

Sweet fuck I love me some walls. Keep up the good work Hungary.

That's nice

Hans boi too scared to do anything

>don't learn at least basic french before
My guess is most people that go are not the smartest and cant find job here so they go to be rich cuz of Euro-PLN exchange. Thats my theory.

polacks are vermins. it's crawling with them during the summer, doing nigger shit. they're so poor they will do anything.

>I can't shoot or kill in other way protected species, reeee
Protected species of predator living in middle of 40k big town*

If they set up retarded rules like this then send somebody to get rid of it. Leave the other neighbour who lost his cat alone, who the fuck knows if the fox doesn't have rabies and won't bite somebody in the future?

Instead I get assured that they're doing something about it and just like with that deer - they aren't doing anything.

>Western 'Euro' opinions
into the trash it goes

Wanna hear bitter truth? Most our migrants (with some exceptions) are our trash. As soon as EU opened they all pissed off. Made out country quite lovely in the process as most of our trash emigrated.

>vermins believe there's actually a hierchy among themselves

no. You're all trash.

now paint my new house and pick my strawberry, nigger.

Funniest part is they are terrorizing the Hungarian part of Serbia because our goverment likes to abuse minoreties.

I thought Norway is too cold for strawberries.

Good job Poland.

30 mins

> too weak to stand up to Islam
> too weak to get the Greeks to pay

Straighten yourself out, Hans.

Germany mad because they're too pussy to stop fucking themselves with "refugees"

>40k big town
hahahahahahaha now Im sure you are gimbaza, you live in a fukin village, my town is 78k, and no one care if there is fukin fox around, or a deer.
On the other hand you must be fikin retarded if you think that your fikin PET should be able go go outside without SUPERVISION of a human.
Pets stay in side your fence, if they go out they are wild animals. You can scare a fukin deer with a blowhorn form fukin market for 12pln, dumb twat, use brain not a gun.
Also CLEAN that place, animals dont go near humans unless there is food around.
God fuck you, morons like you make us look like brainless Chochołs.

You claim they leech off the EU while your little piece of shit Merkel is poisoning Europe with her love of migrants. Thats why the refugees call her mother Merkel u faggot

>paint
Paint? You must be piss poor if your house is made from some cheap shit that it may/needs to be painted.
Then again you are growing fucking strawberries like a poor person...

Well lots of typos, got triggered I guess.

WAR
REPARATIONS

>hahahahahahaha now Im sure you are gimbaza, you live in a fukin village[my gimba is bigger than yours]...
Rural and suburban retards...
>On the other hand you must be fikin retarded if you think that your fikin PET should be able go go outside without SUPERVISION of a human.
They could do it before the fox moved in.
>You can scare a fukin deer with a blowhorn form fukin market for 12pln, dumb twat
We did. It came back.
>Also CLEAN that place, animals dont go near humans unless there is food around.
My place is clean, the deer was eating my fucking vegetables and the fox eats god knows what.

1.5 million Ukrainian "refugees" in Poland? no?

Hmm, a well made welds. If someone told me that the bars I weld will serve as a barrier against sea of niggers, I would work like never before.

Pay reperations you subhuman slavshit niggers

get back to work

>ywn be poland
I genuinely hate this feel. Why can't I live in a nation where people still value their customs and laws? Why can't I live among one homogeneous people? Why can't I live in a land where common sense still exists? Why can't I belong to a race with a rich and treasured history? Why can't I have a comfy babushka? I would trade all the comforts of western life just to be a pollack. They are truly /ournation/

Yup, all white, all single one of them working, no gibs for them, they learn language (which is uber easy for them), they all integrate, and a lot of them half polish roots... but hey enjoy your non working, wellfare leeching, raping "doctors and engineers".

You pay reperations you insolent germ
go back to chocking on Abduls dick

Poland gives more money that it takes
besides you retarded laws are choking our economy
so fuck off
+1

A slav will help a slav, besides Ukrainians are harmless

>tfw when both babushkas are ded

LOL no muslims for poland ever

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>kielbasa
Donkey sausage at a pleasing price

>same Goals
>gas any non Kraut
gee i dunno..
"they will use their most powerfull wepons
hastags memes and gifs"

>tfw you realize communism protected the east from something much worse

>when you are a life failure that you need to make this threads everyday to feel better about your miserable life

Polack vermin fuck off

Poland is filled with squatting slavs, no wonder terrorists are not interested in blowing it up

You are not even trying, sad.

Finally someone else who recognizes poles as the starters of ww2
That's 2 world wars started by slavs

not even a new thing. You settled a bunch of gypsies too to Voivodina just to bully Huns.

But honestly, we even deserve it. After Yugoslavia fell out, everyone scrambled for their own. Everyone, but us. We gave up the last little bit of chance to salvage some parts from Trianon, so the best we can do is to help the last remaining Huns to our little patch in this shithole part of Europe and keep the evil, horrible mean world out as much as we can.

At least I hope we learned from Trianon to never again let angry minorities form in our nation. This is exactly why we don't need immigrants or gypsies. and Both should be kicked out.

But we do not want them; we got rid ouf our genetic rejects and sent them out into the world as our migrants... it's their problem now.

Germ cucklords fuck off

>krauts cannot into polish language
i guess speaking with using several words instead of using one hohentotenkrautenvagen is too much for you

it's even worse. We and finns construe big words based on our agglutinative cases and it modifies the word so we don't need to use auxiliary verbs, prepositions... etc.

Dumb Krauts just write words together without any particular reason to do so.

Germany is a problem.
Poland is not a problem.
Germany wants these rules, Poland follows them up to the point of taking immigrant cock - then refuses.
You Hermann are an EU shil and a globalist.
Germans like you are worse than Jews.
WORSE - THAN - JEWS

Its obviously a text made for brexit so it's made by anglos you dumbass monkey

Do it at last or shut the fuck up. We will see who will lose on this more. Our economy is growing amazingly fast, unemployment record low, birth rate going up. You need us more then we need you now. When we or V4 countries leave EU is gone.

Whenever i see this picture, i always imagine a german in front of his PC, crying his eyes out while drawing this in MS paint, thinking:

>we are in a union together
>we're committing mass suicide, we want you to suicide, too.
>no
>ungrateful polak slavshit bastards!!!

just remembered that my babcie are 80+, they wont die r-right?

They should censor her whole face

Stop it.You dont have to prove anything.Not after the last 70 years.Sit back and enjoy the suicide of the so called great West.Then roll in and grab clay from sandniggers.

>gives some monies for free
>now suck cock of those 20 brown guys
>no
>YOU FUCKING LEECH, WHY WON'T YOU DO WHAT WE TELL YOU

One of my babcia was 81, second 84 ;__;
>tfw will never again eat pierożki and kotlet with kompot made by babcia
Why live

East Europe secretly saved by Commies

20 years from now it will be East Europe + Russia battling to reclaime europe from mudslime barbarians.

You're exactly like niggers in the USA who say “WE WUZ BUILDING DA CUNTRY WE IZ ECONOMY“
Hahahahah just fuck off welfare nigger