What is wrong with white women?

>stabbing
>with a fucking machete
christ that shit is literally made for chopping foliage

>nose piercing
that explains it

>t. MGTOW
>t. Most pathetic faggot on the internet

Too much freedom. A good chunk of them can't handle it and completely flip their shit. Most just turn into giga-whores and go for self-destructive behavior but some take a different route, like her.

That's why they are alright with importing Islam. Because there they'd be told exactly what to do, with no free choice of their own. Makes life very simple and easy.

>Wasni - who lives with her single mother - behind a building near the crime scene in possession of two weapons they believe she used in the stabbing, Lincolnwood police said. They said she declined to make a statement.

>her single mother

I found the problem

Fuck it i'm just going to burn the rice. The price has to be lower then that.

What did she mean by this?

she wants to get raped in prison.
no connection to victim.
brutally murdered.
didn't try to escape.
she wants to go to prison.

inb4 she claims he tried to rape her

>t. Achmed

>white girls stabs a cabbie to death in chicongo
>cabbie is white
GOD DAMMIT

ayy lmao

Not a big fan of Trump

Considering how much men kill and rape and abuse women

She shouldent even be charged

Sounds like schizophrenia

t. Sören in denial

Why do you think so many of them have zero problems with Islam and even glorify it? Despite the fact that they must know what Islam actually looks like because we never made much of a secret of it?

Because it is an insanely easy life. You never have to bother with difficult decisions, because someone else will make them for you. That also means you never get the blame for shit going wrong, because it wasn't fucking you who made that wrong decision, it was someone else.

Their only problem is that they talked themselves into a corner with their feminism shit. They have been ranting about emancipation for so long that they'd completely lose face if they know admitted that they don't actually like it that much and having a "career" is pretty shit compared to raising a family.
So instead they try to sabotage themselves in a way where they still get that outcome but have plausible deniability (in their minds) that they didn't know it would end like this.

Shit happens all the time, where someone feels like they can't make a certain decision due to social pressure, so instead they create a situation where seemingly external forces are making that decision for them, absolving them of blame.
Women just do it on a nation-wrecking scale.

Also I am not Ahmed, fuck you.

Yeah any girl who constantly shared retarded pictures on facebook

This

The Bible says an eye for an eye.

The bible also says your a nigger faggot

White women are crazy, just let the white guys handle them.

her counter is off by four years I think

Literally the first ever time ive seen a white Uber driver

Theyre ALL pakis round here

Social programming and a weak mind.

Comes to the thread starts doing math,

You really are the chosen people

u fry the rice pay the price

Psychopaths should be exterminated

This.

>Brain dead bitches believing every single thing they read on CNN.

If you read that shit exclusivelly you would think the end of the world is coming brought on by Donald Trump TM.

"insert mouse utopia reference here"

This

There has to be a good reason a woman would attack a man every single time. He was white so he probably wanted to rape her or something

whats the price senpai? lets be honest its less than what white women cost.

This specific kind of thing is the exact result of slenderman type stuff and drugs. The same general thing happened here in Austin a couple years ago. A woman fell asleep on her lawn after drinking and woke up to a beautiful young white woman repeatedly stabbing her. The woman barely survived and is permanently disabled.

It's basically the equivalent of young male mass shooters but for very different reasons and results. It's fundamentally from the same frame of mind though.

There was a very recent mass stabbing here but that was racially motivated.

birth control fucks with their mood and makes them bipolar-esque

Another crazy bitch, Honestly what the fuck is gong on.

the price is having a son who doesn't look like you and has only self-loathing

1.) We stopped beating them.
2.) We gave them rights.
3.) We told them they were equal to men.
4.) We told them to get upset at male attention.
5.) We told them to exaggerate every grievance they have.
6.) We let them murder their own children.
7.) We let them divorce.
8.) We let them rob their ex husbands' money.
9.) We let them own property.
10.) We let them vote.

I saw this story on the news about 5 minutes ago.
I said the same exact thing.

>Woman named Bobbie
That's the reason right there. Giving your daughter a man's name will definitely fuck her up.

sounds like someone has been watching the hit show "orange is the new black"

you can thank the jews for this

it's simple, they voted for social programs so they don't need a husband to support them. The state became their nearly deadbeat husband who gives them just enough to live in squalor.

She was out fucking or doing drugs. they should drown her like ISIS does

>abort all sons
>create family of 5 hapa qt girls
whats the problem then?
and tbqh i rarely find whites that look like me. im part of a dying subrace or something.

Women's minds cannot handle too much information. They can be overwhelmed which results in insanity.

The same principle applies to "rights." When you give a woman too many "rights", she is likely to become drunk with power and lose all inhibitions.

Women are essentially children in adult bodies. This is why God made men stronger, faster, taller, and smarter. So we could control them and guide them.

This guy gets it

Look up the fucked up things they do to eachother in prison. Putting babies in microwaves and shit.

just another mkultra drone

>getting killed by a 16 year old girl

That's got to suck. You spend 14 hours murdering some one and then you come home to drowned a child.

The price is when you have a kid with her it'll look completely different and be a hideous little bug eyed creature because she paid for $20,000 worth of plastic surgery before she suckered you,

It all started when one of them shrieked "I deserve the same rights as a man!!!!!" and her husband didn't give her a proper spanking.

then you're golden, but you've still lost your y-chromosome, you need two families if you want to do it right

>t roasty

This one killed her mother.

Jesus Christ white women are going nuts.

>And people here still hate mgtow.

>why God made men stronger, faster, taller, and smarter. So we could control them and guide them.
Wrong

1 man + 1000 women = 1000 babies
1000 men + 1 woman = 1 baby

males are faster and stronger than females so they can run them down and start a family.

burger dropping some hardcore redpills

Some forces are objective like money.

I knew a girl who tried to commit suicide by crashing into and killing a mother. The girl is still alive and in prison or whatever.

It's a more complex issue that can't quite be generalized so easy.

So be a bigger cuck then?

>Chicago
There are no "people" in that city

"Kalbfleisch"

Her last name is Vealmeat

wtf.

Marxist programming has become so intense that often their fragile minds cannot cope with it. They become so disenfranchised with the "evil patriarchy" and binge eat until they're fat (like the cow in your picture) and then they lose all male attention (which they were taught to hate but secretly desire anyway because they're still human) so they become depressed and suicidal but their deep-rooted narcissism compels them to stay alive so they can enjoy more pleasure but they still have to vent their anger and hatred so they turn to violence but who to kill?

Evil white men of course.

>dumb cunt does drugs
>parents find out
>dad kicks her out
>dumb cunt runs away from home
>meets a hapa female druggie
>hapa convinces her to hang out with her
>go to projects
>get nigger dumped by jamal the pimp
>jamal pimps out dumb cunt after getting her hooked on drugs
>dumb cunt is dominated by jamal
>dumb cunt listens to jamal
>starts robbin' and doing stupid things
probably what happened.

smells like a hoax.

>stabing on Tuesday
>court hearing on Wednesday
>mass media press on Wednesday
>mass media upload \ release on Thursday, all big news agencies at same time

>'sister' delivers wooden speech to press like an actor

>nigger reads out sequence of events like its a stage script

>" 9-11 callers tell police to 'follow the blood' "
lol

>but you've still lost your y-chromosome,
wait it works like that? i didn't realize certain genes were passed by gender.
>and be a hideous little bug eyed creature because she paid for $20,000 worth of plastic surgery before she suckered you,
That parts a meme. Plastic surgery is common here too but do you see every man getting conned into a wife with shit genetics? also i mentioned to the other user but i look pretty odd for a white male anyway so my chances of having kids like me is unlikely even with white women. im like 100% welsh or something with no kraut blood

She has nice tits.

That should be everyone on the right's goal, hook up with a Leftist bitch. I'm sure it's a huge turn on for them and their cuck SO would be okay as they're in an open relationship.

As Mr. Burns would say she got in the way.

This is a pretty obvious shill thread though, fucking nerds.

>What is an arraignment hearing?

She's going to claim that the driver tried to rape her and get off scot-free. I can see it now.

>shill thread though

You don't have to be here and can stay in your conspiracy bullshit threads.

>im like 100% welsh or something with no kraut blood
I'm so sorry user.

I bet she talks like the cash me outside bitch.

No, it won't even be admissible as a defense because she stole the machete first which demonstrates premeditation.

Sup Forums is a shill board.

you know what that looks like? i heard modern welsh look mixed with anglos. name an actor for reference

This is what happens when you flood an innocent White girl's brain with Jew Marxist propaganda all her life.

This creature used to be someone's innocent little daughter. Perhaps she liked chocolate chip cookies or cuddling with her daddy and eating ice cream.

Now look at her.

God hates the Jews.

This is just a day in the life of a cucked out, Marxist, Commie, Femtard Vegan.

We must drown their flannel wearing asses in the nearest lake, then grind them up into imitation chicken meat for strange vore lovers to beat off to.

The right to shit post shall not be infringed.
Our road to freedom shall be paved with sjw tears.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dunno, but that really pisses me off. I wanted to drive Uber for some quick extra cash.

there is a precedent set by others who kill cab drivers

>random target
>surprise murder
>driver doesn't get a chance to fight back
>it's sudden
>close proximity
>attack is from behind
>premeditated

she barely fled the scene, even with adrenaline kicking she was still holding weapons nearby. her plan was either to get caught, or she did not care and had no plan

the fact that she was female is a minor footnote in the rest of this situation. this has a lot more to do with age and state of mind.

it's VASTLY different from something like Also, unfortunately to burst your WHAT IS HAPPENING bubble, but you can find stories of BOTH of these kinds of psychopathic incidents and domestic situations

Yeah, i thought the same too.
Its all to nonchalant, like, she just went up and did it all on her own. That girl has no cajones, she has no motive, she was cold-hearted. To do that, like she did, takes something that humans dont have. I wouldnt consider her white, just on account of her lack of compassion in such a crime and her sick inclinations to an innocent man. People who kill like that lack a key element that humans have. They lack the line that we dont cross. Ive said like "fuck so and so id like to see them dead" but you never really (unless its warranted of course) want them to die. And even in such a context those people you you want to die have hurt you in some way. You dont just wish on random people to die. idk.

odds are she has been infected by the nigger dick

now she acts nigger

now she should be punished like a nigger

>single mother

Men are becoming feminized and it is creating a power vacuum that uppity cunts are filling with their own artificial fake masculinity.

The more fags in society, the more lesbo crazy dykes. Everything has an effect.

>or she did not care and had no plan
I think this is really the only option. She panicked which triggered the flight or freeze response.

I wonder if Was a single mother. Sounds like it I mean a father would probably not want her leaving the kid alone or something.

your math only proves his point futher.
The beta men under him do it dumbass. See ghengy khangus

Women have become so depraved that they now fertilize their eggs and then turn them into jewelry, wearing their dead children on their bodies as a sign of their wealth.

God hates the Jews.

Right. Psychopaths are being farmed and programmed. Mixed in with false flags. The scaring the sheep to herd them into the cage.

>premeditation
no, she or her lawyer can argue that she'd nearly been raped previously and this stolen machete was carried around with her to protect herself. those jews will justify it in anyway

>It's a more complex issue that can't quite be generalized so easy.

Well, yeah. Obviously you cannot cover every single aspect of it in a 2000 characters post, you could probably write a whole book about it.

But I do think that this is one of the main causes for their behavior. They quite adamantly insisted on the emancipated life, and now they have to find out that slaving away at a desk job is actually pretty shitty. But they also cannot just go back because they have shat too much on "staying in the kitchen", i.e. being a housewife. So instead, though probably subconsciously, they try to engineer a situation that forces them back into that situation, letting them get what they want without losing face by admitting they were wrong.

will never fly

Machetes are pretty big; Wouldn't you see a machete if you pulled up to someone with one?

Religion is another pillar of society that has been relentlessly attacked by the Jews and their servants for decades.

A good litmus test to determine if the program you are watching is Jew Propaganda is to wait for them to address religion. If the program mocks Jesus Christ or Christianity directly, then you have your answer.

Women no longer fear God. They no longer fear His anger. They have turned to Paganism and worship themselves and the moon like savages.

This is what the Jew wanted.

she might not be representative of all or most 'white" chicks

>cause & effect

All forms of media aimed at children are already infiltrated. If you let your children read comic books you are a child abuser.

should be renamed
jew & effect

No she stole it and then called the uber. She was likely planning to murder someone else but she apparently got triggered by the uber driver. So yeah maybe youre right. The machete theft does indicate premeditatjon but not necessarily for his murder.

Not if she hid it in her pant leg and as soon as he pulled up she sat in the car and waited for him to drive before pulling it out.