Japanese Business Culture

Why does Japan do this to its youth?

Forced hardship creates harder men. Don't see a problem with it.

Because it's youth allows it. Universally the Japanese bitch and moan about high school pressure and work pressure but DO NOTHING about it. How can a whole country agree and yet nobody changes?

Who gets the job?

>holding a suitcase with both hands.

5. looks the most sure of himself

>calling a briefcase a suitcase

a fucking leaf

The tallest guy (3.5)

Japan - Land of the Autists

whats wrong with having a productive population?

The slave filled USA south of the 1700s was pretty damn productive.

Fuckin kek

Niggers are lazy and unproductive, there is a reason why italian carpenters and small business owners don't hire niggers, despite the lower wages.

Honestly it would be between 3 and 5. 3 could be checking his email though he could also be fucking around; that would decide whether he gets it or not.
Leaning more towards 5 though.

2. and 5. look on point
the rest can go tadaimaa

1. looks like the guy you tell to mop the floor. Simply a pawn. Maybe would hire as janitor.

2. looks like a man who can follow instruction without questioning it, but has a mind of his own as well. Eyes show attentiveness.

3. is an SJW who is self absorbed. Waste of time, be it low level or high.

4. doesn't care or really listen to what you say. Self centered like #3.

5. This man could rise to a vice president type position looking at his confidence. Look a little deeper, and you see him stabbing you in the back for his own gains.

6. could be useful, hard to tell. Seems like an assistant more than anything.

Because someone has to keep organization in the world now that the Germans are too busy getting raped by Syrians.

SAVAGE

'slave filled'

Only 1% had slaved.

Woulndt call that 'filled'

Why aré italian americani the most racist people?

5, you know he is serious when he goes for the sunglasses.

me in the middle

Should they all be degenerate?

I think young men should wear flat brimmed caps, basketball jerseys, half pants around their ankles, and Jordan's.

>not going to a school that has strict dress code

japan always makes quality posts

You mean Britain. We was colonists back then.

If it wasn't business culture, it'd be something else. It's just Japanese nature to go balls deep into anything, except their women.

I don't know, american italians are just a new breed of people, we have little in common with them, actually.
Most Italians are racist because they are very tradition oriented. People can just integrate or they are told to fuck off.

Work work gotta keep the ji-sans happy. If I make work literally what I live for and participate in every work social event as if my life depended on it, as well as sucking a huge amount of old man cock; I MIGHT GET A PROMOTION :D:D:D

Nevermind that I'm too busy to fuck my wife that I bought online from north korea, who promptly spends all of my slavewage money. But one day if I work hard enough, if I manage to live to 60 without seppuku, I could be an executive!

In all seriousness, the Japs were heavily influenced by America post WW2. The worst of capitalism rubbed off on them, and they still havn't figured out that working alone won't make you rich. Combined with their surreal national culture of conformity, it's a nation full of autists who want to do nothing more than work and spend money, it's almost like some weird form of capital-communism.