Abortion

Is it morally wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=B6XB2QectQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGqjS4Xz4NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is abortion sometimes the moral thing to do?

For white people, yes. Everybody else, it should be mandatory.

Yes

Nah it's alright.

Abortion is why we aren't overrun with niggers right now.

No. It should be mandatory.

>for white people, yes.

Ah ah aah!
*Abortion is ok for white women if they have been raped by non whites. White babies should not be aborted.

>Is it morally wrong?
probably.
>Is it the wrong thing to do?
probably not.
>Is it eugenics?
absolutely.

Early term, no.

Later terms it gets questionable, but if it's something like the child be born a complete vegetable that will die anyway, or the mother's life being in severe danger due to some complication of carrying it to term, then I'd err on the side of no, it's not morally wrong.

also, it's interesting how leftists try to pretend it isn't eugenics to justify it

Israelites practiced abortions in form poisonous herbal cocktails in biblical times and it can even be found in bible.

If that herbal shit didn't work then it was the will of God for this child to survive.

So what this means is that chemical abortions are OK by God but surgical scoopings and what ever are against his will.

Is a foetus conscious?
If not, then would it have any concept of what life is?
If it has no concept of life, then what does death mean to it?
What does the death of an unborn child mean to a parent that has no intention of loving it?
What does it mean to someone who doesn't know said parent?

No shit, do you really have to explain it?
Are you such a prick that you have to say the fucking obvious.

This is you, on the right, there.
youtube.com/watch?v=KGqjS4Xz4NQ

Shouldn't have them in the first place.

Not at first.
No
Nothing.
Whos child? Child who?
If you see it as a someone then nothing personal, otherwise nothing at all.

After 3 weeks or so when it has its own heart beat then its murder

Condoms, injections to prevent pregnancy and the morning after pill *Which works for days after sex* are all available and cheaper then a night out to get laid in the first place

Abortion should be allowed if the kid is going to be a mong that will never be independant or in a case of Rape where the victim somehow couldn't get access to the morning after pill.

For me it is a question of whether suffering is experienced in the context of psychological development. Before a child develops a psychological concept of self and others, their experience and experience of suffering is comparable to that of animals.

There is nothing wrong with abortion, as meaningful human experience occurs once the baby is born.

Which is why lefties want it, righhhht?

Only for whites.

I think it's morally wrong to expect the taxpayer to give money to someone to get an operation performed on them that could easily have been prevented by having safe sex.

With that in mind, contraception doesn't work 100% of the time, and then of course there are the cases of rape, however from what I understand, these cases are actually not particularly frequent.

Perhaps abortion clinics should only be funded by people who are willing to do so, and the development of male birth control pills should also be a focus.

Abortion is certainly not something that people actively want to have in their lifetime, but accidents and crime happen whether you like it or not.

Abortion should be allowed, but prevention of unwanted pregnancy should be something that everyone focuses on.

female rights vs minorities
leftists don't actually care about minorities and females are objectively a much bigger voting bloc

I'll never agree with abortion. It's beneath human beings to do that.

Aren't you guys all happy your mother didn't abort you?

absolutely

but is it something we can live with? yeah

This is why nobody will ever trust you to important decisions that require thinking beyond what makes you sad.

If there is a god and I go to hell then so be it. But I'd rather babies be aborted than America become a starving third world africa nation where half of all babies born just die from starvation or AIDs.

make abortion costly for whites and free for non-whites. claim that it's to make up for their white privilege and they are paying for the POC. the left can't fight it.

As soon as the heart begins to beat, it is a living human bean. That happens at 6 weeks, most abortions happen at 8 weeks and in the UK you can have an abortion up to 24 weeks (long after it begins to feel pain).
Yes, abortion as it is today is immoral.

>Is it morally wrong?
Morality doesn't real user
All downies should be aborted

For arguments sake, let's say it is beneath humans.

If you take away access to a certified doctor who is able to perform the abortion safely and professionally, do you think that it will take away people'say desire / need to abort the child?

There would still be a percentage of people who would try to abort the child themselves and put themselves at great risk by doing so.

>As soon as the heart begins to beat, it is a living human bean. That happens at 6 weeks, most abortions happen at 8 weeks and in the UK you can have an abortion up to 24 weeks (long after it begins to feel pain).
Yes, abortion as it is today is immoral.

Nope. It is a question of whether suffering is experienced in the context of psychological development. Before a child develops a psychological concept of self and others, their experience and experience of suffering is comparable to that of animals.

There is nothing wrong with abortion, as meaningful human experience occurs once the baby is born.

>Is it morally wrong?

nah its fine. i think im gonna go abort myself right now.

if kid is not white it should be mandatory

Abortion is murder and a completely barbaric practice. The normalisation of It, along with birth control, is a big part of the reason for the decline of the west.

Use birth control if you don't want kids. Abortions are for idiots who can't tie their own shoelaces.

morals are not right or wrong, they simply are.

I would never take a male birth control pill. How would it work? Kill all your sperm?

It would probably end up fucking up your balls and you'd turn into a woman because they stopped producing test.

We need to stop aborting white babies. As of other races I don't care