Is Illinois the most Slavic state in Burgerland?

Is Illinois the most Slavic state in Burgerland?

Why and when did we Slavs became hot stuff everyone is obsessed with?

That's about right, I guess. There's a pretty big slavic diaspora there.
Why Illinois, though? Couldn't they go south? Nebraska, Iowa, Utah...that kind of stuff.
They'll get over it

I like when the Western 'Euros' are hating on us, it means we are doing something right

There is Chicago, right? then yeah

but fuck Polish diaspora

Tell me about it

probably, im pretty slav

Go to bed victor

Can I be a slav?

Slavs don't take shit.

They kicked the shit out of Napoleon. They kicked the shit out of the German army in WWII. They're saying "no" to the Muslim rapist importation agenda being spread across Europe and will likely save Europe from the horde of Muslim filth. Also, they're white.

You described just Russia, though...
We Bulgarians were on Hitler's side.

>They're saying "no" to the Muslim rapist importation agenda being spread across Europe and will likely save Europe from the horde of Muslim filth. Also, they're white.
this was about us I believe

user, poland liked napoleon

yes Chicago has the most Serb-bros outside of Belgrade

Yeah, this might apply to you.
The rest is Russia though.

What's common for most slavs is that they are traditional and conservative.

Yes, mostly Poland and Russia along with Hungary. Bulgarians have intermixed too much with the Turks.

Russia didn't like him too much, and they're slavs.

Anyways, many slavic countries are not having it with these dirty pedophile worshiping rapists.

We were on Hitler's side (pretty much railroaded into it) and we aren't even Slavs.

IL had the most polish for sure. Most midwestern states got a dose of slav from about 1820-1940. Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Ohio, Iowa, Michigan, PA, Missouri, and even Texas all had influxes of slavs at some point. Alot of them had their names germanicized/anglicized when they came through Ellis Island.

>serb-bros
lol
Anyway, how do americans treat the slavs in their country? Any slav friends, as well as interesting stories of slavs interacting with the local progressive population?
Not really, though. Under ottoman rule, we were "segregated" or "divided" into groups - depending on our faith. There was very little (willing) intermixing. Some women might've been raped as a punishment for their husbands' crimes but that's negligible.

>we aren't even Slavs
>t. Horvat

Well, shit. It's my American history education. Let me tell you about Paul Revere.

Anyway, point is that these are the last white countries that aren't taking in Ahmeds, and will likely play a role in saving white European culture in the future.

That's probably New York, but they're thicker than flies on shit here, that's for sure. The Poles are fine, they've been here for ages, but the Russians are basically Slavic Hindustanis, they act like everyone should bow down to them because they graced the nation with their presence. They need to go back.

>everyone should bow down to them because they graced the nation with their presence
damn right

cleveland area ohio is slavic as fuck
I think some parts of jersey are too?

Slavs assimilate seamlessly, people like us because we integrate well into the dominant culture. We too like barbecuing, sports, and shooting guns. Not to mention we're way better looking than you hook nose bulgars

Maybe America is different but we have a ton of slavs in the greater Toronto area and they are pretty much assimilated. I work in trades and there are a lot of poles especially in this sector here, all good guys and gals that I've met anyways..