Consider the following: Swastika Windmills

I've done the math and it all checks out.

Now if we can get these things to stop MUH climate change twice as hard as normal windmills, do you guys think liberals support gassing the kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lS8pptX9pg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWWqWbLAPQ
vid.me/Mx5p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you fucking mad man

Show the math. Seems too good to be true.

If you can mathematically prove this to be true, I will broadcast this on a major news outlet tomorrow night.

They would more likely just use bent blades instead

Mark Dice get out of here

Show us the math then

>what's more important saving the environment or calling me a racist

I am actually doing my PhD in turbine aerodynamics right now, I also need to present a paper soon. Can I have?

Its very complex...
You normies wouldn't understand OP's phd level fluid mechanics & dynamics

I don't want to boar you with equations and decimal fractions but this image compiles the gist of it into an easily accessible plebmeme

>I am actually doing my PhD in turbine aerodynamics right now

Is there a chance this is real?

Numbers OP I need this to be true.

Possible

We do have the web's top Atusts, kek
>be road engineer

would be too perfect of a timeline if a swastika was the perfect shape for getting the most energy out of a windmill lmao

>mfw you think I can't fit these equations in the 2000 character limit Sup Forums restricts my advanced cybernetic math abilities to

Give me 2 weeks and I'll summarize it in under 1000 words for you simpletons

If you dont produce within the next 5 minutes you are a lying faggot and I will sage this thread into oblivion.

While the idea seems nice, there's a reason wind turbines are three blade. You'd be sacrificing production speed for minor stability changes. The stability would probably be messed up by the addition of the extra fittings.

better do that consistently until he proves himself

That's a CPU, not a "ram chip"

In the mean time, who wants to time travel back to 2015 and screw up the timeline a bit?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lS8pptX9pg

>Trying to sagebomb a level 38 math Jew before even understanding swastika windmills
>Not even testing the prototypes and researching the documents before questioning the memes

Bro do you even change dimensions?

Its intended to mock...
Can't find my better ine:
Chick "soldering" a motherboard grabing the hot part of the iron :/

>most women not PC litterate

Keeping my promise.

SAGE

>inb4 DURRR TIMZONE DIFFERENCES DURRRRRR

Shit, I made a video about a right wing solution to climate change and how it would involve securing the border and eliminating all welfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWWqWbLAPQ
But now I have to update it to add swastika wind turbines. ;_;

Oh no! He saged the thread! Now it's going to hit page 10 in 5 minutes!

Don't forget to activate your aulmondtism

Hahahahahaahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaaha

>boar

>current year
>not utilizing rotating swastikas

Renewable Energy engineer here. Those blades would produce so much turbulence you would actually need to consume electricity to turn them (like a fan).
That is if they don't rip themselves apart beforehand. They look pretty though.

obligatory

Stop stealing our shit REEEEE

Under the new paradigm of science your argument, based solely on a bigotry-fueled scientific method, hurts my feelings and is of course invalid

Yes, can confirm for the fact I'm still in bed. Wage is shit but the hours are awesome. Very bluepilled workplace though. A colleague literally said "diversity is our strength" to me the other day, I thought I was dreaming.
Thanks man.

Lol i friend from uni told me thst he believes that jews are the best race in the world, because how smart and tricky they are.

Great summary of one of the fundamental problems. People's view of what is good and bad is fucked.
Being clever and tricky and fostering a system based in usury and social manipulation: smart, makes money, therefore good.
Savage culture that represents perhaps tens of thousands of years of regression if it were adopted in the west: quirky therefore good.
Pride in nation and it's culture and seeking to protect the interests of yourself and your countrymen: A view that can only possibly stem from a hatred of anybody different on principle, bad.

Actually, this can be reduced and simplified if you take into account long term and short term planning.
Exploitation is beneficial to an individual or a particular collective in the short term, but not being a trickster and remaining relatiely civil will prevent the other group from chopping your head off, making it a more efficient alternative in the long run.

People fail to make good political decisions because their judgement is in a bubble. IE: how will this benefit ME and MY LIFE. Rocking the boat isn't good because it'll piss people off, not letting people degenerate society for their own hedonistic goals would cause trouble and make them unhappy in their lifetime, therefore it's bad. The normie rarely ever thinks of what's beyond, or in the main living unit, the tribe, instead prioritizing a transient and inconsequential existence.

POC have a higher victim status than climate. If we wanted to end (((man made global warming))) we would gas the chinks and the poos.

Mr. Bond - White America

(Eminem White America Rendition)

vid.me/Mx5p

This is gonna sound retarded, but what if we minimized turbulence by using angles on the blade surface, leading with curvature the angle and creating a sharp 5 degree bend to the outer blade if rotating anti-clockwise?

I know little of the physics behind it and the engineering so be frank I guess.

STICKY THIS