This has to be some kind of psyop right?

Looking at this image and the video of her holding the head up, I can't stop laughing it just looks so surreal. I can't believe anyone would think this is a good idea.

it's a doll's head. do americans know that?
she shouldn't be fired over red paint and a dolls head that's just insensitive.

whereas kicking white people out of a uni, everyone involve needs to go to jail for racism.

Unimpressive shitpost, I expect better from an aussie

Who is she?Must be a special case of retard if you think for a moment this is a good idea, but seriously i've never heard of her.

Is this person famous/"important" to the average burger?

She's a comedienne that's been around for decades. I don't know if I'd call her a household name but she's pretty well known.

She invented cringe humor

I see...thanks!

who made this sculpture? is it suppose to be the devil or something. its really spooky..

Lets get the right wing media to stop talking about seth rich

Hello Kathy how would you like to make a ton of shekels for 15 seconds of work

Anything you say Mr. Goldstein

Thank you Kathy you were a good goy

we can't have fun?

She violated Conservative Political Correctness, she's gonna get at least a little fucked over this. IDK if she is a big deal, I don't know who she is.

It's trumps head

>I can't believe anyone would think this is a good idea.

They live in a bubble disconnected from reality.

I mean the demonic figure holding the head. Really creeps a Dane out..

She probably has some issues.

Noone is really outraged over this. We just pretend to be to get liberals fired from their job because they do it to us. Remember when liberals got the rodeo clown fired for dressing up as Obama?

Leftists are mentally unhinged

>He disagrees with us let's brutally murder them XDDDD

Yes, its a psyop. This is to condition us for beheadings under sharia law.

the left/mainstream media is testing with what they can get away with

if she doesnt face legal consequences expect worse in the future

Internal controlled demolition of the MSM. Kathy Griffin is /ourgoy/.

She's so proud of herself. That's the part I get most. I've never seen someone be so self-serious.

And all the apologies afterwards. They're all nonsense. She knows that in the digital age this image will be out there forever.

The thing nobody has mentioned is that she hopes to rally the troops with this image and incite a possible assasination of Trump. She's actually hoping to encourage someone to kill him. For some reason no one wants to mention this.

The left is trying to encourage some unstable person to take a shot at Trump

Has anyone made an ISIS edit yet?

They thought they could get away with it because they believe the majority doesn't like Trump, which technically they wouldn't be wrong.

Ultimately, for her.. It was a publicity stunt to get her name circulating again and it backfired on her.

No I'm actually pretty outraged over this. It's a clear incitement to violence. It's also another attempt to destroy public discourse between the left and the right.

>She knows that in the digital age this image will be out there forever.

Shes old and a woman. They really dont get technology

She's not that old and knew exactly what she was doing.

I'd even say this was a psyop. They're trying to plant an idea in the head of an impressionable, mentally unstable person who might be crazy enough to take a shot at Trump.

A potential assasin would be treated like a folk hero by the left. He or she would be the next Che Guvera or some other bullshit lefty cult icon

You guys probably shouldn't take this as lightly as you are. I'm just saying

Look at that vapid blank stare of hers too
It's like there's no life behind those eyes

Someone made this yesterday I think.

This.

It's main purpose is to inject an idea into the consciousness of millions of people. Someone will then act on it. The lefts own sick fascination with Islam is probably why it manifested in such a barbaric way.

tl;dr
The left is insane

She's a typical lefty. Dead inside, souless, sociopathic.

CONFIRMED MK ULTRA

>tfw watched one of Kathys standup specials a few years ago
>actually laughed a few times

Thoth and Kek confirms!

desu I am starting to think this is 4d chess to humiliate the whole "anti-trump" obscurantism of the left. I bet he gave her some money or property and she brought back her career momentarily to make a buck or two - I mean really who wants to continue doing the new years eve show? It was time for her to cut even and break loose and she did it this way.

I actually believe this.

Remember when that dipshit tried tackling Trump at one of his rallies? No way that would have happen unless the media was sending out a constant signal to all the crazy leftist assholes that Trump is the antichrist and created an environment where they feel justified for trying something.

The media is in collusion. While they might feign outrage over this image, through their coverage of this story they hope to set up an assasination by proxy.

I think she's just an old lady who thought she was doing a cute art project.

she is one scary looking bitch

Uptown Theater, Napa Calif, not cancelling her

of course it is a jolly good idea. we just need someone to actually do it

Only a degenerate dumb mentally ill psychopath would think this is funny or a good idea.

She used to be on the Trump train

O man when i saw this today on the news. First thing i thought of was Sup Forums pol hahahaha. This is so fucking funny and perfect for her to poke at the world. But i dont agree with this kinda shit. Although people did post some horrific things on obama and bush and clinton. So power to the memes!!!happy Trolling!

Ted Nugent did the same. Both are disgusting and while it is free speech they're fucking idiots.

He was clearly being genuine. That post should be considered common sense.

This is proof of how crazy those lefties are. even if you dont aggree with their politics, you dont make death threats.

It's the typical vile, degenerate shit from the Left. They can't help themselves.