Who is worse: Niggers or muslims?

Who is worse: Niggers or muslims?

And what do we do with "people" who are both? Pic related. He was a rapper in Germany, but then joined ISIS.

He enjoyed a cozy life in the West but then joined the most anti-western organization on earth. Very grateful.

They are just people, not ones worse than others. I know this is Sup Forums and ive been around since 04. the site has been through many fazes and this is the worst by far imo. All are see are basement dwellers bashing on "niggers."

Muslims

The one next door

If you think this is just a phase you're severely detached from reality.

Niggers of the Muslim variety?

What do you mean, anti-Western? They're full-fledged CIA contractors working for the CIA which is a Western intelligence agency.

A muslim nigger!

Based off the past 13 years, post like this have never been this bad.

muslims

of course fucking muslims

niggers are Chaotic Neutral
muslims are True Evil

Niggers are most remarkable for their self pity, lack of motivation, and sense of entitlement.

Jihadis are basically motivated niggers, so I'll go with answer #3: Jihadis.

you haven't been here since 04 you retard. fuck off

Dude I know you think we are just joking and I know you aren't a racist, but please check the criminal statistics. They don't fucking lie.

Niggers commit like 5 times as much crime as white people. This is 100% truth.

niggers are by far worse.
muslims are honestly tolerable in my opinion, as long as they stay in their own countries and don't blow us up. i have no quarrels with muslims as a whole.

niggers however have a toxic culture that is directly engrained in the West. they constantly blame the white man for everything yet never do a fucking thing to change their lives outside of "i'm black, notice me" or "im good at sports. notice me."
they're all good at sports because niggers were made for work and to be slaves.
inter-racial sports leagues were a mistake. fuck jackie "darkie" robinson

Yes goys race doesn't matter.
#Skin deep #allpinkontheinside

Does anyone know the crime rate comparison to European niggers and American niggers?

I know cucked countries like Sweden and France don't produce the statistics.

people idolize black culture like it's something to be proud of, and it's a direct product of (((them))) trying to destroy western culture. that's why niggers are all over tv. that's why on every news station they need to have a white female and a nigger man reporting. that's the future. do you ever see a niggress and a white man? never. young white men are taught to emulate black culture, whatever that is, and be ashamed of their own. theyre taught that the black man suffered and every one from now on deserves our utmost respect and love. even though most of them are degenerate crack smoking wife beating pieces of shit.

im not wrong.

i'm curious too.
probably proportionally the same as the united states though.

people love to hang on to that "well yeah niggers lead basically every white country they're in in crime, but did you know that 20% of niggers never commit a crime in their life!! wow!!"
fuck niggers

Everyone idolizes blacks when they are 12.
Nobody does it with 16 except retarded wiggers.

That's because niggers have the mentality of 12 year old boys.

Niggers are worse by far.

You tie the ape up and let me back over his fucking head with a steamroller. Record it and broadcast it on whatever public refugee channel you have going.

"I've been here since", fucking shills are so bad at this.

>looks up the website Sup Forums on wikipedia
>founded in 2004
>"i've been here since 2004!!"
>Sup Forums wasn't even a thing in 2004.

might as well name yourself shill.

Everyone is created equal. Any difference, be it based on gender, race, ethnicity intelligence or appearance is based on socially constructed and subjective projections.
Religious beliefs and an individuals world view are also equally valid as they are also subjective. Therefore we shouldn't critique any individual belief system as they can all offer equal insight towards our individual and collective experience.

If you still think like this you are probably retarded

>nigger muslims
or
>muslim niggers

A lot of Europe doesn't proper black people like England and France does, so I doubt they can make a proper judgment.
Both groups are disproportionately involved in crime and violence and the stats and prison records show this.

Who would you rather have live next door? Most Muslims despite not integrating (which is not necessarily a bad thing) don't cause a problem

Go back to plebbit.
>Is a piece of shit worse than a dog turd?

it depends . are you talking about a per capita niggerdom assessment or flat rate? flat rate its going to be nogs in any place where you have more but per capita is hands down muslims

Niggers make worse societies and neighborhoods, but Muslims organize better. Niggers are worse in a sheer quality-of-life way, but they're basically animals. Muslims are worse when it comes to society and governance (I like Muslims fine, just not in white countries).

This Piece of Shit is dead by now, thank Allah

Thats so gay, you propably still have the semen of 10guys in your asshole from last night

That's a bit lewd lad, read it all

>implying niggers aren't created through an unequal system called capitalism which forces many to resort to crime, especially theft

>inb4 LUL Y DONT DEY JUST GET DA EDUCACHUNS

OP, the answer is pretty simple :

Muslim-Niggers.