Will Poland capitulate to Germany again?

Will Poland capitulate to Germany again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKchV1bvbek
fakty.interia.pl/polska/news-czy-polacy-chca-przyjecia-uchodzcow-najnowszy-sondaz,nId,2400211
tvp.info/31229098/korytarz-humanitarny-polska-moze-przyjac-syryjczykow-na-rekonwalescencje
sputniknews.com/europe/201704281053100872-german-migrant-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, all Germany has to do is threaten to cut EU funds.

We never did Jamaal.
Also our goverment already answered: any sanctions will be better than rapefugees. End of story.

Oh no we will lose 2% of our gdp (yes 2%, do not believe "Poland will die without EU gibs meme") how will we ever cope

Then why can't Poland cut funds it pays to the EU in retaliation?

all polacks should be deported back to poland tbqh

Don't listen to that faggot. We love you Poland and respect what you're doing.

Sobieski smiles on you from Heaven.

Naah man, we got rid of our genetic rejects. All worst scum migrated, they are your problem now; our country is now lovelly without all of them, we do not want them.

Would be hilarious if Poland ends up finishing what Hitler started.

No, just listen to their anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=xKchV1bvbek

Yes. But this time its not the german people the poles are going to be lynching.

you fuckers better not let those orcs into your country

digits are right

Keep up the good work based Poland. You guys have the right idea. Real America stands with you.

these are cute delusions which you can spin to someone who doesn't know about poles being political prsotitutes, but sadly I'm no such person

I couldn't give less of a fuck about what you "think" about these migrants and your opinions on "whose" problem they are

they came from your shithole of a country to crash wages all over the EU, so they will go back eventually, that's how simple it is

also when polish engineers move to the UK in order to clean toilets, you'll have a hard time convincing me that the trash which stayed behind in poland is any better, since it just seems like you were too retarded to run off for easy gibs (which is extremely unnatural for a polack) meaning that technically, the genetic reject is you

>implying there arent a good number of siege engineers and doctors/medics at a siege.

what the fuck are you even talking about? holohoax?

>Then why can't Poland cut funds it pays to the EU in retaliation?

Did the EU beg Poland to join, or did Poland beg the EU to join?

*autistic western euro screeching*
yawn

amerilards forced poland into eu, so there'd be another monkey shouting about Russia, actually

way too many underage kiddos on this site tbqh

Why don't you care about the women and children? Are you racist?

>orcish medicine

"Just slap some mud on that disembowelment and rape a newborn. You'll be good as new"

Don't forget to drink your camel piss.

Poland has already said "lol nope." And as long as Hungary bro's up (which they will, I do Szabli I do Szklanki) the EU can't do shit about it.

Poland will probably join Russia now.

Prepare EU getting burned in riots too.

Helpless Uruk child seeking refuge in Rohan

(hes literally a "child". I think that scene was like a few minutes after he was born from his mud pit "uterus")

wow, it's like someone took the whole essense of polack inferiority and summed it up with one plebbit-tier comic that's drenched in insecurity

you do know that my life is literally 20 times better than yours?

Germany had the same number of euro skeptics as U.K.
>France at 61% but they elected Macron
I'm calling covfefe on this.

>Will Poland capitulate to Germany again?
Actually Poland had never capitulated to Germany. Only Poland and UK as far as remember

This desu

Maybe Poland is tired of being invaded? Only country with enough sack over there to actually have pride in their culture and history while everyone else throws thousands of years of European culture into the trash for Africans and Muslims

If migrants are so good why do they need to blackmail Poland and Hungary to take them?

Why would you think that? We have V4... even if we didn't we would never join them. Why every western cuck thinks it's either "them" or russia?

kek
I love my life actually and I don't give a shit about your life and your opinions, into the trash it goes.

Save Europe Pole. You are the only ones that can now.

Orcs in Lord of the Rings are actually pretty good engineers, skilled in crafting various machines.

Europe can burn in hell, I care only about Central-Eastern Europeans

No we won't capitulate

>fakty.interia.pl/polska/news-czy-polacy-chca-przyjecia-uchodzcow-najnowszy-sondaz,nId,2400211
70% of Poles againts taking refugees
65% of Poles wouldn't take refugees even if we lose structural funds from EU

Our government isn't that stupid to lose support of majority of people

>Germanistan cuts gibs
>ex commie countries leave the EU because why the fuck would we want their regulations without any benefits
>3 million workers have to leave Germanistan
>Germanistan has to import another 10 million shitskins to replace the 3 million whites
>Germanistan's life expectancy drops from 2050 to 2025

No, we were fucked by the west way to many times. We are waiting for muslims to kill all natives during one night, then we will go there to "help them" and take all their clay.

BEND THE KNEE

Go be white minority in your own country somewhere else.

Suck my chuj

aha sure, that's why you're here posting cuckposting with redditballs

thing is, I really do take interest in trying to make sense of what monkeys think like and I think I might need your help here

what is POORland planning on doing when ALL visa-related EUwide co-operation is slashed and your compatriots are made to get the fuck back?

why do you and your disghusting 20IQ polish diapora shitpost stuff like this even though we have all yet to see polish doctors, scientists, and engineers either?

it really is not a big secret that the monkey polish government (very deserving of its monkey citizens) pretty much backed itself into a corner here, since to keep their MASSIVE domestic corruption hidden they would rather focus on this issue and because this way they can pretend to have a point

in any case, you "country" has and always will be a cockholster for bigger powers, you're way too fucking stupid

because if we here in austria, do get [n]generation doctors, engineers, etc from the children of easteuropean migrants here, they're either slovenians, czechs, hungarians but NOT polacks

real funny how that is

Your mother sucks dwarf cocks.

Youre an idiot.

Tgat money goes directly to growth. Losing it means Polish growth collapses, credit agencies shit their panta and lower Polands ratings to junk, Polish currency drops like Rubles and all young flee the country because washing dishes in Austria means having a better future than staying in Poland.

Blablabla I don't give a shit what you think. Chocke on a nigger dick, filthy western cucklord.

>don't forget to sage

Still better than rapefugees.

hey bozneg, if we're talking about the kind of "workers" that would leave if your shithole is cut out of VISA-free travel, then WE'LL BE HAPPY FOR YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT ;)

> lower housing prices
> higher wages
> easier to enforce deportation against non-whites now that some whites have been kicked the fuck out, so we can't be raycist

it's a WIN-WIN-WIN

Refugees will be forcefully ferried inside poland's borders as in violation of poland's borders by buses full of subhumans. This is the war of the future and germans just can't help themselves damn!

Yes because accepting a endless stream of welfare leeches who cause crime wont effect growth

2% is a lot you fucking retard

you have literally no idea about all these eastern european "loan" economies

god damn it you beautiful squating bastards
tfw seeing jamals, ahmeds and poo in loos left and right in tbilisi

I will not take economy advice from bankrupt of a country.

Not their anthem, it was only proposed, but based as fuck.

I like how germany figured after unintentionally starting two world wars over good intentions surrounded by retarded aggressive neighbors and losing them, they may as well try shitty intentions the third time and see if they win.

>shitskins in Georgia
Rebuild of Byzantine when?!

better to take in niggers and destroy growth completely

Damn I know you are butthurt for WW1 but you need to calm down.

If you think your companies wont follow the cheap workforce you're retarded.

>Loan economy

5 million Poles were dumb enough to get loans in Swiss Francs. We're literally dealing with an Africa tier educated nation here.

Poland is based, anyone who thinks otherwise is a frustrated cuck.

>Will Poland capitulate to Germany again?

Naturally.

tvp.info/31229098/korytarz-humanitarny-polska-moze-przyjac-syryjczykow-na-rekonwalescencje

it's just an utterly disgusting state of affairs, when you have all this eastern european trash that's decided how OBVIOUSLY they should be the designated betabux-recipients in europe

nobody "likes" non-whites more than you, but from an economic standpoint you're both on the same level - worthless trash

they came to europe in millions that overshadows african/mena migration, and now are screaming about what exactly?

who knows, but it's fact that THEY HAVE TO GO BACK AND THEIR COUNTRIES SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY THE IMF, UNTIL THEY ARE BEGGING FOR MAMA MERKEL TO BUY THEIR SHITHOLE OF A VILLAGE-STATE FOR TREE FIDDY EURO MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

seriously though, next time Russia is up for fucking you up the ass, you know we'll be down

they never shitposted about that, those retards

I wonder why that is

doesn't matter, I don't like the EUSSR but I know that a shithole like Poland can get absolutely destroyed by it, overnight

>korytarz-humanitarny-polska-moze-przyjac-syryjczykow-na-rekonwalescencje
I hope you know what it means

No, I don't speak slavnigger.

That couple of sandniggers come here for hospitalization and then we kick them out.

>and then we kick them out

We should do the same with the 2 million economic refugees from Poland who flooded the EU for welfare after you joined.

basically we may take some sick ones, help heal em and send them back hom... i mean back to Germany.
Oh and article said they are "THINKING" about it, aka: it will never happen.

Figures. I should have known after reading "Pole" and "thinking" in the same sentence.

Yes kick the poles, not poor Muhammed.

Germany should go to war with every country that refuses to take its share.

These people have suffered enough, and so have the non-subhuman European countries.

ok

It would be hilarious if this happens. Poles are also "white" so it would be great and not at all "racist" to start the deportations with them.

I do hope we live in the timeline, where polacks get put on trains and sent to fuck off, twice every century.

You want to go down to t.70% white?

Hans, your country won't even exist in 40 years.
sputniknews.com/europe/201704281053100872-german-migrant-crisis/

>Yes kick the poles, not poor Muhammed.

What's the difference really? They're both eternal welfare niggers who contribute literally nothing.

Kick them all out.

Just like Islamic medicine

Instead of blackmailing poland why don't they go to the 57 muslim majority nations and tell them to accept refugees, many who which aren't whatsoever.

How much did the kikes pay you to shill? I can give you twice the reward.

> we're WHITE we can HAVE BETABUX????!

no, fuck off

love how this comes up every time, you're only slighter better than muhammad, but STILL should get the fuck out

and nobody denies having these feelings towards muhammed either, so shut it

Poland, come to us, we have vodka and you have beer.

We have vodka too, also spirit

how does that fix the problem of polish car thieves in europe?

One is white and christian, the other is a mudslime and shitskin, get it together germanbro!

priceless..

If you think polish car thieves is a bigger problem than mass muslim immigration from nations who constantly talk about how much they hate the west and western people then feel free to knock yourself on the head any time.

You blame Polish workers for your problems while shitskin muslims are leeching off your 40% income tax and raping German women

both are worthless trash

am I supposed to be happy that a white "christian" (not a muslim) stole my car or something?

in any case, polacks are so poor they can't afford to go to a free church, so I don't know what you're on about

Kek it could be literally this

I would dispute the whiteness of slavscum on scientific grounds, but even if they were white: they still contribute nothing, they are disgusting, vile criminals, they are eternal welfare niggers, they hold everyone back, they are bad for Europe.

As far as I am concerned, they are albino shitskins.

Nah the truth is you are so cucked, going so far on insulting fellow white people, who had the balls to keep immigrants away from their country. Kikes like to divide...

Why not just let the migrants in and then kill them? That actually seems like the most economic option and you could take some stress off the rest of Europe.

I am capable of multitasking, therefore I can detest and oppose them both at the same time.

>Spiritus rekt
96% indeed.

They're both a problem of unchecked immigration and are both solved in the same way.

No, polish and other eastern european subhumans do not get a free pass on being a burden because THEY ARE NOT NEEDED HERE

> muh polish workers

fuck OFF

polish SUBHUMANS undercut the REAL workers by working for a piss-poor wage, since they all live in piss-stained cucksheds on top of each other

go do that shit back in poland

>2014
Thank you for confirming the fact that you are baiting.

Leftist chimp outs are great. You can tell its a leftist because he is mad Poland doesn't want nigger rapists in their country