What is a strawman?

lol it's so true though

>Go to muslim country
>Make islamophobic joke
>Get beheaded
Go fuck a goat, Jumah

Ramadan isn't a fucking holiday.

>flag

>we can take a joke so stop getting mad about us being grossly over-represented in rape and violent crime statistics in western countries despite our small populations.

we should honestly just drop pig blood over the entirety of the middle east for shits and giggles

> didn't riot or drive a bus into a crows over a tweet
> thinks he should get credit for this

like that Chris Rock skit...

he has a point.

When has a Muslim ever been unbothered? They literally shot up a cartoonist for depicting Mohommad. Then they have the nerve to come to our countries and bitch about people celebrating Christmas and say it's unreasonable for people to peacefully tell them to fuck off.

>we're unbothered

Mudshits don't get bothered to action until some girls go to an Ariana Grande concert.

>this bacon
lol British education

Pictured, prophet muhammad (bottom)

>ramadam

They don't eat/drink during daylight hours
>pig out at night

Waste more food & gain more weight than any other lunar month
>"Fasting" mud-Style

lol this you can tell the raghead in OP's post is mad

>festing for a month >allowed to eat at night

He is right, we should start beheading niggers for their blasphemous claims that they wuz kangz.

True, I was in a legit Christian cult growing up (leftist hippie shit my parents fell into) and even they fasted right.

Fucking Muslims.

Muslims are fags.

From what i've seen, they tend to explode at minor insults.

To answer your picture, mexicans.

>we're unbothered
kek okay

This is literally the sixth time today you've posted this dumb nigger and you've been btfo'd every time

Sage and report

>i'm so unbothered (sic) that i'm tweeting you about it

>I'm totally a Muslim, guys!
>Drinks beer while chowing down on bacon
Haha! Stupid white people
>gets denied heaven
I BET THE WHITES DID THIS TOO

>lol muh hip and witty modern Mooslims

>They're just like us!

Your holiday belongs back in your fucking rancid countries, sand nigger.

Muslims still killed 19 kids at a concert and keep running over people with trucks of peace and suicide bombing christians and other non-muslims so this point is so invalidated, JUST STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE MOHAMMAD

Same tweet but with "your black ass" or "#your islamic ass" would have resulted in a permabanned account before 50 retweets.

>blow people up
>unbothered

I kept asking a Muslim co-worker why they refer to is as a fast, since they eat like pigs the entire time.

>muh nothing during the day

I don't eat from breakfast til lunch. I don't call it a fucking fast.

Not only doesn't it not demonstrate any real sacrifice or willpower, the lack of water means they all have stinking fucking breath for a month.

This.

>I'm a moderate muslim who barely follows the faith but just says I'm muslim for brownie points