Can someone explain why liberals are suddenly against beheading Trump?

Can someone explain why liberals are suddenly against beheading Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/cnn-fires-kathy-griffin-show-donald-trump-beheading-172722087.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They wanted a black person to do it and get famous so we could all take it less seriously under the guise of african infantilism. Instead we got fucking kathy griffin.

>fucking kathy griffin.
should have worded that a bit differently

shes not a white person with her dysfunctional dna

Fucking. Kathy. Griffin.

>Irish
>not a nigger
pick one

(((I))) didn't say she was. This is real life not checkers.

She is trash nigger

Even the left is starting to see how absurdly dangerous this deranged obsession against trump is starting to get.

Plus their shit is getting stale as fuck

> trump Twittered gibberish this can only mean impeachment coming

Is Cathy griffin naked Jew?

It's worded fine, maybe you should just learn to read. Perhaps if you won the war we'd all speak German and you wouldn't have a problem.

She is not worthy

yahoo.com/news/cnn-fires-kathy-griffin-show-donald-trump-beheading-172722087.html

It was a huge wake-up call for some of them. Like yeah they might hate Trump but they realized that some of their peers literally want to murder the guy.

The left will get increasingly self-destructive at this rate.

Morality something u animals r lacking.

>not posting the real image
baka desu senpai

This coupled with the tweet to suck all the seriousness out of the room. Everyones busy laughing and the msm are taking it seriously so they look like fools

They just try to save face in the eyes of normies

That is beautiful.

Trying to appeal to the moderates they aren't a bunch of psychos. Theyre doing a terrible job of this so far

is Sup Forums still being trashed by the shills and libs,
was gone for 3 months because of that crap

Liberals have been against violence for a long time. Hopefully this signals the end of the "punch nazis" bullshit

Because it's cultural appropriation.

liberals hate freedom. just like trumpkins

i thought that was Andy dick

because that video explains perfectly what is an actual liberalism and they want to shut it down because they wanna fool goyim more...

I haven't seen anything but local news for a while, watching cnn is like watching re runs of a shitty old show, the same crap day in and out and even when my local news start to get in to trump circle jerk I turn that shit off and watch mma videos on Jew tube.

It's old, stale and stinks like shit

> in another news president trump said this about that
> he did what?
> yes he did, how can you defend this Jeffrey

> well trump didn't say that, I mean he ment this
> oh my god I can't believe you just said that

Fast forward 12 hours later

> did Jeffrey Lords really said that
> yes he did
> oh my god Jeffery how can you said that
> because is the truth
> no is not

Fast forward another 12

> look trump it's wrong but you're the worst Jeffrey
> but trump is right
> oh my god did he just said that
> yes he did

Fast forward 24 hours later

> Jeffrey of my god

Rinse repeat

Because it shows their true colors

what this guy said. both sides agree it is unacceptable behavior. while similar effigies of obama have been made and destroyed in similar ways it was never a political hack masquerading as a comedian employed by a 24/7 news channel, cnn. thank goodness they actually owned up and fired her

That was a good joke, don't mind the haters

They always were
They didnt like the Guy but most dont want them dead, only extreme cases who live in bubbles in dark corners of Tumblr or who live in the bubble of the media world

If they did want him dead it wouldnt be #impeach it would be #assassinate