80 tiny pages. Why is this 4/5 on Amazon and what retard buys this stuff?

80 tiny pages. Why is this 4/5 on Amazon and what retard buys this stuff?

Looking at the sample, the language is piss poor and I wouldn't even wipe my ass with this book.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do redditors suck up to le our girl?
Is this unironically your first day on this world? Same as with gurl gamers. People without female contact suck up to them because it's their only perceived shot at losing their virginity.

What do you expect from a political science dropout?

Don't buy it then you whiny faggot

Implying I have to buy it to criticise it...

Fucking BASED

>book
You mean pamphlet m8.

Or a
Leaf - let

I think someone is trying to hard to dump on her.
Nobody gets this opinionated over a book. I don't like she worked for Jew shills but the book pays her bills. She's not the most articulate or intellectual of the right wing but at least she's trying.

Kek

Oh shit

We're not welfare

*tips*

Shorter books can have their place. They're quick reads which plenty people would enjoy for an airplane ride.

>80 pages
lmao im surprised the author isn't doctor Seuss

so? it's a Pamphlet you dingus.

>20 yo millenials don't write good books
no shit

Because she is a woman, and therein lies our civilisation's downfall.

Dude she is very young, just getting anything published at her age deserve recognition, unless burnt knees

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

The gamer girl of politics. This is actually quite valuable because she's easy to digest for normies

Very well put

Yup Lauren (((Southern)))

if a virginal sperg projection is your definition of "well put" maybe kek

>hurr anyone who doesn't name the Jew is controlled opposition

On the off chance that you're genuine and not a shill, please kill yourself.

>Dude she is very young
She's in her 40s

Not kidding

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

t alt-kike

And what have you done OP she is unironically more pol then you are ...
Do you think being on pol will save the future or do you just like to smack everyone that does something about it because you don't have the guts to go public ?

Can you name a single right-wing figure you do support? One who is alive and active right now.

BASED Laura Southern
visiting no-go zones in Gayrope and
redpilling normies
for
KEKISTAN

Slide these shareblue threads. Non-stop shitting on right-wing women to create demoralisation

Exactly she will do more for the cause then OP ever will since he only cries about things on pol

It seems to be their new tactic. They'll get bored when they realize no one's buying it.

Its contents bother you, Ahmed?

Putting out a piece of shit ruins our credibility. I'd rather we put out something intelligent like Thomas Sowell instead of this shit.

Literally pulling our movement down.

How is Southern a "piece of shit"?

We already have our Thomas Sowell by the way, his name is Jared Taylor.

Toilet paper would be cheaper and also a lot nicer. Book are reading, toilet paper is for wiping.

I said putting out a piece of shit. Her other journalism is alright I guess.

You came to that conclusion from the sample? Or you actually read it?

>Can you name a single right-wing figure you do support? One who is alive and active right now.

Everyone one on TV

because

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!
IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

Yes from the sample and it is fair to assume that a sample is going to be the best representation of the leaflet.

Would still suck a fart out of her ass tho

>won't name a single right-wing figure to support

Just as I expected. You're not allowed to do that. Because your only purpose here is to DIVIDE. Shoo shill, begone. You have been exposed.

>You're not allowed to do that.

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

If shes so redpilled why isnt she married with children?

You have to at least read it to criticize it

cause betacucks.

Read this instead.

Even normies need red pilling. It's good to keep it simple and focused on the basics because otherwise they might refuse it outright.

This.

But that doesnt mean shes not one of us

Who gives a crap, her making a few children wont make the difference.

>Even normies need red pilling

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

I just checked the sample on Amazon and don't see what's wrong with it.
Oh no, the shillbot is broken. Everyone can see through the ruse.

i dont even mind if she writes some dumb book, but that title

"how boomers immigrants and islam SCREWED MY GENERATION"
sounds so entitled and childish

shitskins are bad period, not because they're "screweing my le generation"

This guy wrote a column in one of our national mastheads where he was just plugging this book. lmao

bad day?

Does the average person these days even have the attention span to get through 80 pages?

Achmed's butthurt.

What? You believe that these people honestly pray that they'll get to lay that women?
How insane would you have to be to believe that?
A guy who has no chance at getting laid wont go out trying with a celebrity except if he is severely mentally deranged or handicapped.
I have to dismiss your argument.

No, it's just that she actually does something about the Muslim invasion, so I wont shit on her for not having children or having a face I don't like.

>Everyone can see through the ruse.

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

Her promoting traditional lifestyles and babymaking for women (and most of her female fans are white) will undoubtedly lead to more white babies in healthy families than if she personally popped out a few. Also she's 21 and has said she will drop politics when she starts a family.

Good looking blonde
Better fucking listen to whatevrr she says
She'll probably have an incredible career tho

I dont get the Jews. Mudslimes want to kill them and their mainstream media is creating a new generation of Nazis that also want to kill them. And they do it while attacking the one group of people in the world that does not want to kill them. Are they just not happy unless they are being eradicated or being deported?

>anti-leftist figures' fanbases
user-kun we totez not shilling here!
I-it's only shariablue telling us to fuck off back to plebbit with our e-celebs so that we can't redpill the normies!

I never said it wasn't the jews, shillbot.

styx and molymeme. everyone else is retarded

Good!

tbqh it's for the greater good that things like this are shoved down peoples throats.

she's 21 idiot

>Also she's 21 and has said she will drop politics when she starts a family.
She's 40 something you faggot

Does she talk about kikes screwing up the west or is it just about brainless arabs ?

Obviously not all are shills. Some of you are useful idiots for the leftists.

you're literally retarded dude what the fuck lol

We'll go after the jews who actively try to destroy us at a later point in time.
Once we have crushed all those who try to limit freedom of speech and the Overton window has shifted so far that right wing ideals are more acceptable to the majority then left wing ideals would be a great time to go for it.
Right now it's suicide for most people.

>She's 40 something you faggot

This lie is even more retarded than the "she's a Jew" lie. What are you even trying to achieve with that one?

I guess I'm an immigrant or baby boomer because I definitely want to screw her.

>I dont get the Jews. Mudslimes want to kill them and their mainstream media is creating a new generation of Nazis that also want to kill them. And they do it while attacking the one group of people in the world that does not want to kill them. Are they just not happy unless they are being eradicated or being deported?

They're in the original victim cult (proto-SJW). See every holiday.
It's the only thing holding together their shitty cult. And they think it will somehow make them win the world this way, lol

>I never said it wasn't the jews, shillbot.

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

>what retard buys this stuff?
the_donald most likely

qeq

>everyone who doesn't want e-celeb shilling is a leftist tool

She's 21 though.

>We'll go after the jews who actively try to destroy us at a later point in time.
>Once we have crushed all those who try to limit freedom of speech and the Overton window

AHAHAHAHA!

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

she's a roastie that thinks she's gonna find her prince charming after riding the cock carousel for too long
>she's 21
lolwat

Well if you're doing what the leftists want you to do, what does that make you? It doesn't matter if you're doing it unwittingly.

Her old wikipedia said she was born in 1977. I guess that's gone now and she's barely old enough to drink.

She looks young

Isn't she a Jew? That's all I need to know.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>We'll go after the jews who actively try to destroy us at a later point in time.
>Once we have crushed all those who try to limit freedom of speech
gee i wonder who are the ones trying to stifle free speech
holy fuck learn to think for yourself and stop shilling your e-celebs here. no one cares

I guess we will have at some point a honest public discussion about this in the future.
Then we'll hopefully conclusively find to what degree they are consciously attacking our culture in order to destroy us. (and of course how wide spread this phenomena is among them)

Vid summary? Don't have sound.

top kek

I don't hate her but she's far from the best role model the right has to offer. She's literally just a pretty girl who says moderate right things. She's not wrong but she's not contributing anything to the cause, she just observes crazy leftists and rants about it.

>these people honestly pray that they'll get to lay that women?
Yes

>How insane would you have to be to believe that?
You misunderstand. They don't necessarily have to consciously believe they'll get her that way. Social media, her down-to-earth shtick and le alt right movement imply a personal connection to her. If you have no other female contact your subconscious will push you to pursue your perceived connection to that girl harder. They'll feel more inclined to buy the book or defend her without having to rationalise it consciously.

She doesn't look 40 though. Definitely looks older than is. She's not going to age well, that's for sure.

>Isn't she a Jew? That's all I need to know.

No she's a "IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!"

>I guess we will have at some point a honest public discussion about this in the future.

We're doing in now. In the 523,000 (((Alt-Right))) thread on Sup Forums

Conclusion:

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

I don't shill anything, I don't make these threads. Shills are the ones who try to divide & conquer the right with their lies and psy-ops. I just counter their lies.

see pic

i would say you're projecting but then again

>gee i wonder who are the ones trying to stifle free speech
I know exactly (((who))) they are. The point is when you once have successfully discredited media for pushing Muslim invasion then their fucking opinion on us discussion if Antisemitism is reasonable has just as little value in the publics mind.
You completely discredit media and after that it wont matter if they scream Antisemitism from the top of their lungs.
We can then even successfully make the case that they pushed this destructive shit on us precisely because media is infested with jews.
Make no mistake, those jews currently fighting the fake news war are fighting for their own lives.

What exactly are her qualifications?

She pretends to a independent journalist but is nothing more than a propagandist.

Fuck off shlomo

>Shills are the ones who try to divide & conquer the right

AHAHAHAA!

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

IT'S NEVER THE JEWS!

thirty betas
but you knew that already lauren, fuck off