AUSPOL sniffing petrol edition pt. 2

>Is Australia heading towards the economic collapse we’re due to have?

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/is-australia-heading-towards-the-economic-collapse-were-due-to-have/news-story/a160068d3eed73cc3f86eb639a322b4c

>How quickly talk changes: from ever-booming house prices to fears of a hard landing

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/jun/01/how-quickly-talk-changes-from-ever-booming-house-prices-to-fears-of-a-hard-landing

>Australia must fix its ‘spectacular housing bubble’, Citi chief economist warns

domain.com.au/news/australia-must-fix-its-spectacular-housing-bubble-citi-chief-economist-warns-20170601-gwhq4n/

>Australia housing bubble is 'quite spectacular' says Citigroup's Willem Buiter

afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/australia-housing-bubble-is-quite-spectacular-says-citigroups-willem-buiter-20170531-gwhe3w#ixzz4ij894C6R

>Capital city house prices fall 1.1 per cent in May

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/capital-city-house-prices-fall-11-per-cent-in-may/news-story/1673b01639bb27d8783c01113babb158

>NBN boss Bill Morrow ‘nervous’ he could be forced to leave Australia before the network is complete due to being on 457 visa

news.com.au/technology/online/nbn/nbn-boss-bill-morrow-nervous-he-could-be-forced-to-leave-australia-before-the-network-is-complete/news-story/2505e37ad5830288eceb1e8adf9afe9f

> Tony Abbott says Asio director needs to 'think again' on causes of terrorism

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/31/tony-abbott-says-asio-director-needs-to-think-again-on-causes-of-terrorism?CMP=Soc_567

>Malaysia Airlines plane forced to return to Melbourne after passengers tackle man in bomb threat drama

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-01/malaysia-airlines-flight-turns-back-after-bomb-threat/8577910

Yesterdays thread:
Previous thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/7UP9K
archive.is/V8PXL
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/the-wife-of-slain-policeman-brett-forte-has-been-tormented-outside-toowoomba-police-station/news-story/442628661084299ebe3c76e00accf7a3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooters,_Fishers_and_Farmers_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived:

>theguardian com/business/grogonomics/2017/jun/01/how-quickly-talk-changes-from-ever-booming-house-prices-to-fears-of-a-hard-landing
--> archive.is/7UP9K
>theguardian com/australia-news/2017/may/31/tony-abbott-says-asio-director-needs-to-think-again-on-causes-of-terrorism?CMP=Soc_567
--> archive.is/V8PXL

if you filter your water and add a little lemon juice it tastes really good.

but cranberry is definitely no good. it's mostly sugar

Listening in on 2GB Steve Price in a moment.

Wondering on Andrew Bolt's thoughts.

Vote for Aunty Pauline.

>AUSPOL sniffing petrol edition pt. 2
>Forgot "Electric Boogaloo"

stop ramming sticks up your arse you deviants.

What's for dinner?

Hey Kiwi, fuck off.

Vote 1 LDP

I love citrus so fucking much.

Drink I made yesterday:

Little higher in sugar but lower in alc, as there are no higher proof spirits in it:

1cl sweet vermouth
3/4cl lemon/lime juice
1/2cl ginger syrup (basically a decent sized thinly sliced ginger knob simmered in a 1:1 (1/2 cup each) sugar syrup for 15/20 mins)
1/2 egg white
2dsh angostura bitters

Shake dry for 20 sec, then shake over ice for 20 secs.

Double strain into a coupe/martini glass and stick a nice luxardo cherry on top.

>chasing jobs that are slowly disappearing

the debt free life is the way to go

>not the life free life

God tier Australian youtubers

Friendlyjordies
Mychonny
LewReview
CommunityChannel

>Friendlyjordies
HAHAHAHA

This cunt made a fucking video telling bongs to vote cobyn. lmao.

Maroons BTFO

>mfw everyone laughed at me for not getting a car loan
>mfw everyone laughed at me for not getting a mortgage
>mfw everyone laughed at me for not going to uni
>mfw everyone laughed at me for only using my credit card once a month to buy something once, then immediately pay off for good credit
>mfw everyone thought i was weird when i said i didn't want roommates
>mfw everyone told me the housing market was never going to crash
>mfw i've lost friendships over this bullshit

>mfw i was right
this must be what katter feels like 24/7

Why do we do this everyday?

Mfw I don't even have a credit card.

sounds good, little light on the booze for me though.
I like my sours equal parts spirit, liqueur and sours, with some bitters.

I get that but I what I mean is if I got a better job (office work or some shit) would I be up for the chop if everything goes south? Would it be worth it to try to move on soon or just stay put for now? I'd rather be employed at a crappy job than let go from a good one right as shit hits the fan.

Also I'm more concerned about the rent market and what will happen with prices when the bubble bursts.

>mfw shamed friends who took out 10 grand personal loans so they could "live it rich" while being on centrelink

people really don't understand how usury works
they're idiots

>little light on the booze

That was my plan.

You cut halve the vermouth and add a shot of gin.

Also more sour than sweet by about 1/2 or 1/4cl

>>>/reddit/

see prev thread, we're memeing a collapse of the australian housing market by spreading disinfo, negative sentiment and uncertainty.

Fesh & cheps Brew

daily reminder not to sleep on the road tonight m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

fuck off nz pooftas'.

STRONGER GUN CONTROL IN QLD AND THE REST OF AUSTRALIA WHEN?

Q: What do you call the bitumen in Alice Springs?
A: Central heating.

degenerate australian meth heads drop to a new low.

news.com.au/national/queensland/news/the-wife-of-slain-policeman-brett-forte-has-been-tormented-outside-toowoomba-police-station/news-story/442628661084299ebe3c76e00accf7a3

This pissed me off

no

Superwog.

Greetings fellow Australians hwo is your Sheila doing today? I threw a shrimp on the barbie and she went off her tit at me I think the weather has made her go troppo.

T. Australian outback man.

From an economic perspective he is right (which is what that video touched on: that the neoliberal economic agenda is a cancer to the west).

Shame Corbyn otherwise is race traitor cuck.

>piece of shit icehead somehow has an automatic weapon

>law abiding civilians can't even own a handgun to protect self from scum like this

this country is a bad meme

Australians are insufferably miserable moaning fuckers.
Moaning is the only thing that seems to please them so yeah, have a financial crash and enjoy it if that's what it takes.
There are good reasons why those genetics were excluded from the civilised world, what kind of people do you think get banished to Australia?

Kia ora fullow kaywis, how's the missus bro? Mine wouldn't cook me the fuckin eggs bae so i gave her the meanest cuzzie the wuther bin abit chully eh too chully for the chully ben.

t. Heemi from Souf Orkland

meanest bash* newayz hone 4 pm. chyeeeah.

Saw mychonny gacked at a rave once, good guy

How's that big emu cock treating ya?

HE
DINDU
NUFFIN

You dark cunts need to leave Australia immediately, bludgers, shitposters and nigger. Shittting up the choice Gold Coast beaches with you DB bitter cans.

T. Redneck Australian man.

yilmaz is alright

i wish Sup Forums would target suburban australian ice addict criminals.
they are fucking everywhere here, thriving off retarded laws, corrupt judges and lazy police, and assume nothing can ever bring them down

ive slept on the road before. ama

> ABC talking shit about Leyonhjelm before he goes on Q&A

Fuckin bullshit sheep deserve everything they get.

That's why I hate this country. Most of our whites are basically niggers

it was an SKS, those aren't fully automatic. we have a bunch of them left over from the pre-gun ban days.

it still boggles me as to how that cunt acquired an SKS.

the police aren't lazy, they're the most redpilled people in the country if you don't count soldiers or sailors. the court system holds them down, since every cunt gets let out on bail.

that cop killer was let out on bail on kidnapping and torture charges for fucks sake.

i can't wait to watch the animal farm level booing whenever he says something on monday.

Hopefully he BTFO of that panel.

Hearing the sound in the next house of Janet King on ABC TV. Talk about a show worshipping the pussy matriarchy: sounds like every episode is high powered women sticking it to a symbolic white male as a proxy kicking bag for the patriarchy.

Fucking painful.

Margaret Court goes full Alex Jones

Undoubtedly, she is /our/ man.

are there any good right wing parties to vote for other than one nation?

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

"Tony's Nation" is the party you're looking for, except its an unregistered party hidden inside the Liberal party.

Cats out of the bag now I guess

Liberal Democrats

Nope. And I wouldn't recommend supporting One Nation either, just giving them your vote because everyone else is worse.

But I guess it also depends upon what your basic views on economics and social policy are.

If you're an economic libertarian you might consider Liberal Democrats, others say Liberty Alliance.

Since I am economically center-left and social/immigration far-right, I have no party that I can vote for. The closest thing for me is Katter's Australia Party, but they only operate in Queensland, mostly in rural areas, I live in neither.

>what kind of people do you think get banished to Australia?
White ones, Abdul.

She's right.

>what kind of people do you think get banished to Australia?
the ones that don't get nail bombed in public

Why're all the girls in NZ such fucking sluts?

>>what kind of people do you think get banished to Australia?
>the ones that don't get nail bombed in public
Also, the ones that got the fuck out of Britain when they saw the writing on the wall.

Because they copy Australian women.

cuz they got heavy competition with the sheep
wouldnt want to fall behind, would we?

Why are Maoris and Samoans fucking nuts? Guy I worked with told me a story about his wife and her sister having an argument that led to throwing plates and chairs at eachother.

Has anyone convinced their parents about the invasion into this country? Like white genocide stuff

Should I grow weed for profit?

Yes

No

My mother is a moron who watches TV that say Kardashians are great, Trannies are great, Gay Marriage should be legal, """"""Real""""" Housewives,etc.

Housing market must collapse, it has reached the end of this economic cycle, it also drains the blood from other industries.

Ideally price should drop at least 50%.

Profiting from weed. Might as well get a minimum wage job mate.

No

smonk

Hook me up if in Melb

If you're MP isn't Nationals, Bob Katter, Shooters and Fishers, or a conservative rural independent, you do not live in a white area

start a nat-soc party bro

are you gay cunt friendlyjordies ?

there's your answer, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooters,_Fishers_and_Farmers_Party

Do these faggots get a tick?

Corey bernardi, Australian conservative party

Fuck if I know.

Doesn't sound that bad, my dad thinks the british are evil and people deserve it for 'invading' this didgeridoo land. Thinks im a facist and racist

What are your experiences with bogans?

Sluts are everywhere, mate

She is not wrong.
"Hearts and minds" is a thing and if it is done in a reductionist way then it can be abused. People need to be conscious in thier interactions. Blasting kids with ideology is utilitarian.

America and the UK (the population and its institutions, not the "deep state") need to challenge this kind of reductionist thinking.
It will lead to bad democracy and totalitarianism.

>tfw back when i was racking up nighttime driving hours to get my Ps with my step dad we saw an abo and he made a joke about how its so dark you wont see an abo until you hit it

i think hes based

>economically center-left and social/immigration far-right

yeah I'm the same m8. However, now I just vote for the far right. Australia has pretty much been turned into a multiethnic society with low trust in 20years so centre/left economics is kinda moot now anyway, as parasite groups hostile to middle class whites will just take up our taxes.

Herro daily gook

Only if you don't live in an apartment or in the suburbs. I live on acreage so I can easily grow decent amount to actually PROFIT off the quantity.

>Actually doing the hours instead of just faking the logbook
WTF?

i like them, theyre the most libertarian lefties

It's a good thing that he's actually learning. Too many shit cunt drivers on the roads who can't even follow the most basic of road rules.

forging the hours is a degenerate behaviour, i probably did 10 more hours than i actually needed to just to be safe incase i somehow wasnt already at 120

Nice work mate.

i just waited until 21. im a metrofag though