Why would May call an election?

>comfy majority in parliament
>elections years away in 2020
>Brexit negotiations just triggered, first negotiations scheduled for early May
>huge part of population hates budget cuts for NHS, schools, care etc

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Explain this shit to me.

to shut the cunts up about "unelected"

Is this apparent loss of a lead for real or Jewish tricks? You guys seemed to think it would surely knock Labour down a few notches back at the outset.

Who cares abou the "unelected" smears?

The same thing that happens to all political powers: They got comfortable and arrogant in their power.

Cos she's not a leader... she is not up to the job.

>Who cares about the "unelected" smears?

This speaks volumes about the German mentality towards government officials.

There's only two doors left. I don't see why switching would improve your odds.

Labour will win, and reverse Brexit. They just want to cause turmoil. Voting in their bogus elections just encourages them.

Wondering the same. On mathematic terms, you do get 1 in 2 chance compared to 1 in 3 you had initially, but how does it actually work? Plenty of places have some tests they show that it actually does increase the odds according to them but haven't looked that much into it myself.

checked.

I hope you understand what damage it would to for the future if you let the globalists cancel brexit on you.

The odds of winning when you picked the initial door were 1/3, the odds for the other door is now 1/2.

I think the problem comes from how people generally visualise probabilities as a fixed state rather than a more nebulous cloud of various superimposed states.

1/2 chance there is a car behind each door.

no, sweetie. Corbyn is and was a brexiter in heart. say good by to continental.

>but how does it actually work?

To expand on
After you've made your first choice, the odds of there being a goat behind that door is 2/3. That is unchanged. However, when the host reveals a goat, the probability for location of the other goat is now shared between two possible locations: your original selection and the remaining door. Because you made your selection prior to the reveal of one goat, the odds of your chosen door having the goat remain at 2/3. However, the remaining door is now being 'played' based upon new information, since one goat is definitely removed from the scenario, which reduces the odds of a goat being behind the door you didn't select.

This is because your actions in making the initial choice guided the hand of the host who revealed one of the goats. If you selected a door with a goat behind, they have no choice but to reveal the only remaining goat unless both unselected doors have goats behind (which only occurs 1/3 of the time).

Not the door you selected, but yes for the door you didn't initially select.

You pick a door. There is a 1/3 chance of you getting the car. There is a 2/3 chance of the car being behind one of the other doors.
Now a door is opened.myou see a goat. Your door still has 1/3 chance. All other doors still have 2/3 chance. So you switch and get the car.

Draw a probability tree and it will make sense. It's extremely unituitive which is why everybody trips up on it.

This will never make sense to me.
Good thing because mathematics is boring and gay and retarded anyway.

Enjoy your goat.

Easy way to make it obvious is extrapolate to 100 doors, then 98 are eliminated after you make a selection. Obviously there's a far greater chance the car is in the remaining door than the one you initially picked at 1/00 odds.

That seems to explain it better than the sites I checked. Thank you.

It's just a meme made up by people over complicating something.

2/3 choice for goat
Remove 1 goat
Choice is now 1/2

We just remove the first door/goat entirely. Pretend it never existed. The chance is now 1/2.

Maths BTFO

You're welcome.

Someone post the golden balls one, that'll really twist some heads.

Not for the door your originally picked.

Nigger stole the car though
0/3 odds of getting the car

This, she is uncomfortable not having the vote of the people. She wasn't elected and arrived by circumstance. She believes in the democratic process so feels like she needs the public's blessing to carry out brexit and generally run the country

>Gives you a 3 sided die
>"Try and roll a 3!"
>You roll a 3.
>Gives you a coin.
>"Try and roll a 3!"

Except it's a 2/3 chance to win if you switch not 1/2 you fucking mongloid

The real red pill.

She called it because her party was being investigated for voter fraud and they were scared of losing their seats.