Repat it with me, Sup Forums:

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

aidanmoher.com/blog/featured-article/2013/05/we-have-always-fought-challenging-the-women-cattle-and-slaves-narrative-by-kameron-hurley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

There's no way she fitting a gambeson under that.

enjoy the bruises, silly bitch.

are the germans now

I detest black men but I have the biggest fucking boner for monkey bitches.
I honestly prefer negresses to white girls.

How do I cure my jungle fever?

WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS There's no way she fitting a gambeson under that.
enjoy the bruises, silly bitch. are the germans now

Wuz quangs ?

Have a threesome with a black couple

Can we somehow meme niggers into crusaders and turn them against the muslims?

Plz tell me OP's pic is not real...

I am raging.

These monkey's are stealing our culture and nobody has the balls to put them in their place???

everything is possible

aidanmoher.com/blog/featured-article/2013/05/we-have-always-fought-challenging-the-women-cattle-and-slaves-narrative-by-kameron-hurley/

So this Ross Browne is a guy who creates fantasy art. What's so wrong with that?
FANTASY art

That metal detail though. I can never seem to get it right.

never focus on shape. there's no shape.

only focus on shadow. cause the canvas is always white, it's pure light. you're just directing where the shadows go.

We wuz slaves

She looks like a jungle beast, she's of other specie, I am not a zoophile, no boner here.
I prefer my women from my race and my country

What is the problem here? You guys seem very sensitive over a fairly mediocre fantasy art.

There were actually pretty sophisticated Sub-Saharan civilizations. The thing is to know about them you'd have to be able to piece together information from various sources which requires the ability to read and a certain level of intelligence bordering average IQ of 100..

sophisticated compared to finland

WE WUZ STARS AND SHIET.

I yearn to deflower all of them

You are australian.

What do you think your ancestors did to bleach out the Abbos out of existence?

The ones claiming to be Abbos today are mostly former ''refugees'' from Africa.

WUZ MAKING EUROPE GREAT MBUT EVIL WHITEY APPEARS N STOLE OUR HISTORY N SHIT

WUZ

Well there has been evidence that not just Christianity, but spirituality in general increases longevity because it gives people meaning, closure, and some happiness. In actuality, it's the person themselves that are able to find calmness and happiness, think of religion as a placebo.

NITES N SHEIT