Communist regimes killed more people than nazi germany

>Communist regimes killed more people than nazi germany
>american education system glosses over it
>acts like anyone afraid of it back then was insane or jumping over ghosts
>meanwhile entire semester devoted to the lolocaust

(((they))) are so ingrained in our culture it's sickening

Communists killed their own people. And they killed mostly White Christians, so libshists don't care.

i guess this thread will do

>Those ears

l-lewd!~

Honestly, I'm astounded they even teach half the US history they do. You'd think they'd have covered up everything that wasn't focused on their glorious (mostly peaceful) communist revolutionaries.

Most egregious lie I remember from 12 years is claiming McCarthy did nothing right. The rest is half-truths and lies by omission.

>american education system glosses over it

How old are you? Communism was the primary American bugaboo for decades. Certainly, American education would treat it thinly, as it does anything else, but it was firmly established as frightening in schools. Plus, all sorts of gov't forms explicitly asked about your own communist leanings or history.

Nazism was treated as an eliminated threat. Communism was treated as an ever-present threat.

Don't forget the massive media fixation on holocaust and nazi movies and tv shows, literal holocaust museums across the country, etc. but where is the communist equivalent? Crickets.

It's almost like the people who own the media has a personal interest in focusing on it.

>Communism was the primary American bugaboo for decades.
I doubt this was even true, my research has indicated that the news networks and magazines engaged in extensive coverups of their Bolshevik allies' crimes during the cold war era. Maybe during Reagan years.

ok thanks for the thread OP

Finally someone says it like it is !

Based, OP !

The key word is WAS. It no longer carries a stigma and you have tons of kids today sympathizing with communist ideas and wearing communist symbolism. Marx is required reading in college and professors generally have a favorable opinion of Marxism. We have been subverted.

they go over communism, the philosophy, and the cold war but not at all into the details and horrors the communist regimes committed. we were made to believe people were singling out 'commie spys' for no reason in the USA when actually it was the cornerstone to how communists executed the "right" people vs the people they would subjugate.

this makes me feel ill. we'll go right from capitalism to revolt to marxism, all of which (((they))) hold all the power and endless sympathy.

i honestly cannot believe how longterm these fuckers can think. nothing escapes them

>endless sympathy.
i meant in the form of

why are you stopping

You should have used this picture instead OP.
You were just asking for horny weebs to derail a thread asking a very crucial question.

Incredible isn't it? One must admire their dedication.

you have to understand i have only just begun wondering these things and realizing i have been the product of very extensive brainwashing and diversion tactics. they are so perfected i didn't even know where to begin to look to find a bread crumb trail leading to this.

i used to think Sup Forums blaming jews for everything was just a joke or a weird meme