This a white woman banging a homeless refugee on trash on the streets of Italy

This a white woman banging a homeless refugee on trash on the streets of Italy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xs0Yj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White women will literally betray their men to bang refugees on trash

Bbbut I make 6 figures
Yeah no, you don't know to play the trash game

>Pictures taken by a nearby office worker showed the man lying on top of the woman surrounded by rubbish and dirty clothing.

>Local councillors Stefano Tozzi and Gianluca Caramanna said: “This is law breaking in broad daylight and something we have repeatedly brought attention to,” Corriere reported.

>They added that it occurred near a building known to house squatters and claimed the “heart of Rome has become a no-man’s land”.

archive.is/Xs0Yj

>Italy
>white
But in all seriousness we should gas all women

U mad nigga knows how to seduce white women on literal trash

Molto bene. Italians are basically just squatting on the carcass of an actual civilisation. Who gives a shit what these animals do anyway?

>woman getting raped
>just take pictures
no wonder your women find you weak

Nah good for him. I'm mad women are useless whores

There are reports of German, French women who will give refugees service for FREE at night for example at calla is and they being their husband a with them LMAO

not true i respect trash game. but immigration and refugee policies need to protect citizens too

>that hair
>those legging things
she's a prozzy m8

Civilization is over. This is the end.

>Implying that she is not some drugged up prostitute who fucked him for drugs

>quintessentially british

>Rome
>Weimar Republic.
>Occupied France.
>Europa.
And they wonder why women are treated like dogs.

(((lucemburg))) Look at this white prostitute! All white women fuck niggers in the street

this

>Implying racial purity exists

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD

THIS THREAD IS BAIT

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>Homeless illegal refugee
>Has Money for hookers
Pick one

You are only partly correct, therer are white women giving their AIDS-ridden ppussies to refugees in Calais but the majority of them are british volunteers

Fuck off to your 5467th trump thread, retard

Homeless? For now
Poor? Nope

What fucking birds nest was this slag raised in to think that this was remotely OK to do?

Not for America, you guys have guns, you can resist

It's too late for us europeans though

Locals already confirmed that it wasn't a prostitute but a normal girl

>ywn get as much sex as a homeless Italian refugee

fml

>OP attacks the truth

IT'S A FUCKING ANCIENT THREAD FAGGOT

BEEN POSTED A DOZEN TIMES THIS YEAR AT LEAST

IT'S A FUCKING PROSTITUTE

THIS IS BAIT

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE

Why do they bring their husband's with them? Degeneracy knows no bound

Who would we shoot? The muslim? The woman? What would that help?

I don't see a problem with this. Is this not a normal British girl?

>ancient
>happened two weeks ago

Pick one

Italy.
Normal Italian girl, that is.

I am laughing more at how hard you try to be cool

>no italian flag
kek
Also fuck of Luxemjew.

White bois mad they don't master Dat trash game like that based refugee nigga

> Degeneracy knows no bound
So true, my friend.

They can't destroy our cultureand rape our women, if we fill their bodies with hollow point bullets.
Let the fall of Europe be a warning for you, Americans; very soon you will be the last remants of Western civilization

Nah, I don't care about that. Women are notoriously easy to fuck, especially if they believe no one will find out, which is what makes these refugees perfect. Go there, fuck 'em, none from your circle can ever find out about it.

>a prostitute
>a white women

kys

IT'S FUCKING ANCIENT

THIS THREAD IS A NON-THREAD

YOU ARE RUINING THIS BOARD WITH YOUR GAY-FAG BAIT TOPICS

THIS IS ALL SAGED

EVERYONG FUCKING SAGE THIS DUPLICATE THREAD
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Just stop my friend, don't be such a waste of trips

>Britain

I'd only take exception if the Guardian thought she was English.

Exactly. White women love to fuck refugees on literal trash in this case because no one will find out about their whoring and it has no consequences, they think. The worse is they catch Std but don't care

>Molto bene. Italians are basically just squatting on the carcass of an actual civilisation. Who gives a shit what these animals do anyway?

This.

Rome was the worst thing to happen to the West.

Still is.

They assassinated Greek culture (the best thing to ever happen to the West) and they won't stop until they ruin all of it.

Rome is a meme.

Our problem is similar. We are also importing muslims, stupidly and for no reason, but we are also importing mexicans. Civilization will not survive. Then their grandchildren will call us racist for existing.

Though men would do the same shit if this was a wave of millions of female refugees. Half of them would be married already

They laugh it off. "Oh it's just a bit of the pussy flu." They know if they actually contract HIV they can milk it for sympathy.

>pussy flu
Top kek

I wonder how much you have to pay a silver pants prostitute to fuck her on literal garbage.

and italians

Yea well, every country and culture has its disgusting sluts. This attempt to paint every woman as a racemixing trashwhore is quite pathetic.

This thread is 'you mad white boi' tier trash, OP is a faggot and sage goes in all fields.

Admit it. You laughed too reading through this thread, nigga

Going to Rome in July, which parts should I avoid?

Captcha:
>privata route

Italy

Those leather-looking pants make her look like a hooker. I'm guessing he might be her pimp. Not exactly a middle class lady imho. Might be rape too. We don't know the context, we just have to trust this account.

yeah I think you're right

30 quid here

>This a white woman banging a homeless refugee on trash on the streets of Italy.

well, she does that thing for a living you know

As cynical as it sounds, you just have to hold on until Europe is fully engulfed in "refugees" and terrorist attacks ad mass rapes become a daily occcurence here.
Then your contrymen will realise they have to react, because if they don't the same shit will happen in America
You guys are still a young nation, we in europe are an old and decaying civilization, but you guys still have the fire in you, the same that was burnig during the War of Independance, the Civil War and WWII
You are not lost yet burgers, don't give up

sage sage sage

everyone sage, don't get baited by this

Womans boady is her own choise, stop acting like you own these woman.

All white people are degenerate losers these days

This is good. Am I the only one who enjoys racemixing and degenerate stuff like this. I'm a blond hair, blue eyed guy and my girlfriend also has blond hair/blue eyes. In 10 years I will be a dad of white children and they will be superior and everyone will try to deny it but they all know deep down it's true. It will be very easy to see who are trash (aka brown/racemixed) and people like me, who are pure. I will be a pillar of the white race, and so will be my family.

Let the filth be filth, focus on your own life. I will laugh at them for being so filthy, while they know I'm a litteral god on earth.

I agree it would be bullshit to call her English but "British" does have a different connotation. Also I don't know anything about her apart from her apparently making good baked stuff; if she's really assimilated to the point that she's making numnums for high tea, then hijab aside maybe she's not actually a problem herself. That said, I get what you are pointing out here and I do agree. She should be in her own country. I guess though that if this particular woman is making lots of cakes and not blowing up anyone, that is a plus of sorts.

Laughed about what, the morons getting triggered?
Ofcourse I laugh at newfags, doesn't change my point though.

How would a refugee be a pimp? They don't do that.
Also a prostitute would ask for a lot to fuck her on literal garbage. It's a normal girl

She's a hooker

Then you woke up and realized you are still Belgian

>tfw you can't get a gf while homeless niggers are getting laid on trash

I hate this century so much

nah its a crackhead you spack

>old news
>OP is a newfag